嗯 是的
Mmm, yeah
回到 "一号♥频道"
Back to ones.
请安静点
Let's get it quiet, please.
大家都离一号♥频道远点
Everyone, stay off channel one now.
这是拍摄 不是彩排
This is a take, not a rehearsal.
图片已上传
Picture is up.
摄影机已准备就绪
Camera's set.
开始播放音乐
Let's roll sound!
声速
Sound speed.
让我们来看看超速摄像头
Let's speed cameras.
一号♥摄像头
Camera one speeding.
二号♥摄像头
Camera two speeding.
"B" 相机标记
"B" camera mark.
我想把一切都献给你
I want to give it all to you
"C "标记
"C" mark.
特技准备好了吗
Stunts ready?
在黑暗中
In the darkness
准备就绪
Ready.
我想做的事情太多了
There's so much I want to do
三二一 开始
In three, two, one, action.
今晚
And tonight
我想把它放在你的脚下
I want to lay it at your feet
几乎每部电影里都有他们的身影
They're in almost every movie.
你只是不知道他们就在那里
You just don't know that they're there.
因为这就是工作
'Cause that's the job.
爱你而生 宝贝
I was made for lovin' you, baby
他们是不为人知的特技表演者
They're the unknown stunt performers.
爱我而生
You were made for lovin' me
他们做这些很酷的事情是有报酬的
And they get paid to do the cool stuff.
我对你爱不释手 宝贝
And I can't get enough of you, baby
你能得到足够的
Can you get enough
他们还能拿钱来承担责任
They also get paid to take it on the chin.
今晚
Tonight
其他地方也是如此 如果你明白我的意思
And everywhere else, if you know what I mean.
感受魔力
Feel the magic
哦 那是 那是我
Oh, that's that's me.
柯尔特·西弗斯
Colt Seavers.
被炸飞 把脸埋在泥潭里
Getting blown up and hiding my face in a muddy puddle.
这并不理想
Which isn't ideal
当你想在乔迪面前装酷时
when you're trying to look cool in front of Jody.
而你恰好对她一见钟情
Who you just so happen to have a major crush on.
她是摄像师
She's a camera operator.
寻找汤姆·莱德的替身
P.A. Looking for Tom Ryder's stunt double.
她一定会实现自己的目标
She's definitely gonna achieve her goal
成为好莱坞大牌电影导演
of being a big-time Hollywood movie director.
你太不协调了
You're so uncoordinated.
我不想把它浪漫化什么的
I don't want to overromanticize it or anything,
但我认为乔迪和我得到的东西
but I think what Jody and I got's the kind of thing
只有在电影中才能看到
you can only really find in the movies.
乔迪 谢谢
Hey. Jody. Thank you.
嘿 柯尔特 谢谢你的特技交谈
Hey, Colt. Thanks so much for the stunt chat.
特技交谈我喜欢 随时欢迎
Stunt chats. I love 'em. Anytime.
汤姆要在监视器前见你
Hey, uh, Tom needs to see you at the monitor.
哦 是的
Uh-oh. Yeah.
我有麻烦了吗
Am I in trouble?
她说的是汤姆·莱德
She's talking about Tom Ryder,
他恰好是该剧最大的动作明星
who happens to be the biggest action star on the pl
等等 我为什么要解释这个
Wait, why am I explaining this?
你知道汤姆·莱德是谁 他就是汤姆·莱德
You know who Tom Ryder is. He's Tom Ryder.
总之 我当他的替身已经六年了
Anyway, I've been his stunt double for six years now.
呃 进来了
Uh flying in.
怎么了 怎么了
What happened? What's up?
我猜我们又要出发了
Guess we're going again.
你认识汤姆和盖尔
You know Tom and Gail.
怨声载道 手势连连
There's a lot of grumbling and a bunch of hand gestures
所以我也不知道是怎么回事
over at the monitor, so I'm not sure what's going on there,
但是 让我猜猜 面子太大了
but Let me guess too much face.
好了 伙计们 帮帮我吧
Okay, guys. Go to one for me.
嗯
Um
乔迪 对吧 你叫什么来着
Jody, right? What's your name again?
如你所见 那不是我的下巴
As you can see, that is not my chin.
当你看我的脸时 我的下巴和他的下巴相比
When you look at my face, look at my jaw compared to his jaw,
他的下巴好像掉了
it's like his chin is off.
就像 是啊 我们不能取代他的脸
It's like Yeah, we can't replace his face.
就像土豆头先生一样
It's like Mr. Potato Head.
我的意思是 没有冒犯 但你知道的 哦
I mean, no offense or anything, but you know. Oh
哦 对不起 我被你美丽的下巴迷住了
Oh, yeah, no. Sorry, I got lost in your beautiful jawline.
太梦幻了 不 听着
It's dreamy. No, listen,
只是说这对我们没用
we're just saying it's not working for us.
我们 呃 好吧
Let's, uh Okay.
我们再来一次
Let's go again.
哦 是的 不 我们得再来一次
Oh, yeah, no, we're gonna have to go again.
好的 好的 百分之百
Okay. Okay. Yeah. -100%.
我不知道 伙计你觉得
I don't know, man. Do you think, um
尝试变魔术吗
Try and make some magic?
也许你可以倒过来做 我也不知道
Maybe you could do it backwards or something? I don't know.
只是 少了点面子 是啊
It's just less face. Yeah.
免费赠送健怡可乐的女士
The woman freebasing the Diet Coke
是汤姆的制片人盖尔
is Tom's producer Gail.
这么多年来 她一直让他好看 谢谢
She's been making him look good for years. Thank you.
这并不容易 好吧
And it's not always easy. All right.
给我来点 我要
Give me some. Oh! I'm gonna
我不能抱怨
I can't complain.
我正在和梦中情人一起工作
I'm working with my dream girl.
嗯
Mm.
关于我的梦想工作 收到 回到一号♥频道
On my dream job. Copy. Go back to one.
我们得把选取点换到前面
We got to switch the pick points to the front.
我正在实现梦想 他还想再来一次
I'm living the dream. He wants to go again.
收到 柯尔特 我们要翻转装备 谢谢
Copy that, Colt. We'll flip the rig. Thank you.
你会往后倒
You'll be falling backwards.
乔迪 去二楼 请安静
Jody, go to two. Stand quiet, please.
每个人都离一号♥频道远点
Everyone, stay off channel one now.
你有问题要问我吗
Do you have a question for me?
是的 刚才你好像想
Uh, yeah. It just looked just now like you wanted
想问我点事情
to ask me something. Oh.
我下班后打算去喝杯辣玛格丽塔酒
I was gonna go for a spicy margarita after work.
我想知道你是否喝辣玛格丽塔酒
I was wondering if you drink spicy margaritas.
嗯 好吧 为了保持专业性
Um, well, just to keep it professional,
我只能喝一杯辣玛格丽塔
I can only have one spicy margarita.
因为如果喝了两倍 就会开始做错误的决定
Because if I have two, I start making bad decisions.
嗯 你知道 喝玛格丽塔酒
Well, you know, drinking margaritas
就是做出错误的决定
is all about making bad decisions.
这提醒了我
Which reminds me, um,
干完这活儿 我得去沙滩上坐坐
after this job, I-I got to go sit on the sand somewhere,
我在想 呃 我想问你一个问题
and I was wondering, uh I was gonna ask you a question.
告诉我
Tell me.
你们有毛巾可以借我吗
Do you have any towels that I can borrow?
我有毛巾
Yeah, I have some towels.
一个人游泳太危险了
You know, it's so dangerous to swim alone.
我想请你做我的泳伴
Well, I would ask you to, you know, be my swim buddy,
但我不知道你有没有泳衣
but I don't know if you have a bathing suit.
等一下 池塘那边怎么说
Wait a second. What do you call that across the pond?
我们称之为游泳衣
We call it a swimming costume.
想象一下
Imagine that.
之后 你和我都可以
After this, you and I could both be
穿着泳装在海滩上
on the beach somewhere in swimming costumes
喝辣玛格丽塔酒
drinking spicy margaritas,
做出错误的决定 好了 可以走了
making bad decisions. Okay, good to go.
想象一下
Imagine that.
好吧 我们把四周封锁起来
Okay, let's keep it locked up all around!
电影精选列表