把他绑起来 请大家安静
Let's strap him in. Everyone quiet, please!
“A”上的速度
Speed on "A."
你没事吧 好了 带他去看医生吧
You all right? All right, let's take him to ones.
尾板 去一号♥频道 继续坐好
Tail slate. Going to ones. Go ahead and sit back for me.
让我们来看看特技表演
Let's go hot on stunts.
边缘特技是热门
And going out to the edge. Stunts is hot.
接过来 上面情况如何 特技
Take up the slack. How we doing up there, stunt?
好极了 他很棒 开始吧 就位
Great. He's great. Here we go. Position down.
他在一号♥频道
He's at ones.
准备好为我留言了吗
Ready to drop the line for me?
三二一
And three, two, one.
行动 行动 行动 行动 行动
Action, action, action, action, action!
叫医生
Call the medic! Medic!
柯尔特 你还好吗
Colt, are you okay?
我需要你退后一步
I need you to step back.
你在帮倒忙
You're not helping.
那句话怎么说来着
What's that saying,
"骄傲使人堕落"
"Pride comes before the fall"?
他们没有提到
Well, they don't mention
之后也会继续存在
that it sticks around afterwards, too.
乔迪很努力地陪着我
Jody tried so hard to be there for me.
她真的这么做了 我只是
She really did. I just
我做不到
I couldn't do it.
然后我就彻底消失了
Then I just disappeared completely.
嗯
Well
至少我是这么认为的
at least I thought I did.
喂
Hello?
柯尔特
Oh! Colt!
我是盖尔
It's Gail.
你最喜欢的制♥作♥人 怎么拿到这个号♥码的
Your favorite producer. How'd you get this number?
有人说你在鹦鹉船长餐厅工作
Someone said you were working at the Captain's Cockatoo.
男仆
A valet.
哇 我简直不敢相信
Wow! I didn't believe it.
实际上是 船长的鹦鹉
It's actually El Cacatúa del Capitan.
这是一个家庭经营的地方 汇集泳池小费
It's a family-run place. We pool tips.
此外 我还能吃到所有的卷饼
Plus, I get all the burritos I can eat.
仔细想想 这也算是活在梦里吧
Kind of living the dream if you think about it.
休息时间结束了 你有客人了
Break time's over. You've got a customer.
43号♥
Number 43.
嘿
Hey.
兄弟 我在哪儿见过你
Yo, bro, I know you from somewhere.
我在哪里认识你的 兄弟
Where I know you from, bro?
哦 对了 你参加了我的那部汤姆·莱德的电影
Oh, yeah, you were on that Tom Ryder movie I was on.
你是特技演员 现在不是了
You're the stunt guy! Not anymore.
你是摔伤了背还是怎么的 是的
Did you, like, break your back or some shit? I did, yeah.
我知道自从 那件事之后 你的日子并不好过
I know things haven't been easy for you since the incident.
我只希望
And I just hope
希望你不要记恨我或汤姆
that you don't hold it against me or Tom.
你知道 我们彻底崩溃了
You know, we were absolutely devastated.
他给你发信息了 对吧
He sent you a message, right?
祈祷之手表情符号♥
The prayer hands emoji?
对 没错 他还是个混♥蛋♥
Right, yeah. He's still an asshole.
你怎么还活着 宝贝
How are you even still alive? Yo, babe.
宝贝 嘿 过来 我不知道
Babe, hey, come here. I don't know.
真希望我现在不在 你得见见这家伙
I wish I wasn't right now. You got to meet this guy.
过来 你得听听这个
Come here. You got to hear this.
你不必听这些 没事的 你好
You don't have to hear this. It's fine. Hi.
这家伙当时在拍一部电影
This dude was on a movie I was on.
我见过的史诗级失败 嗯
Most epic fail I've ever seen. Mm.
我不怪你们 盖尔
I don't blame either one of you, Gail.
那是我的错
That was my fault.
当你开始犯这样的错误时
And when you start making mistakes like that,
是时候挂上护具了
it's time to hang up the pads.
哦 那是个意外 柯尔特
Oh, it was an accident, Colt.
大家都知道这一点
Everybody knows that.
汤姆让我陷入了困境 柯尔特
Tom has put me in a real situation here, Colt.
我只是需要一位老朋友的一点帮助
I just need a little bit of help from an old friend,
他恰好是 你知道 最好的特技演员
who just happens to be, you know, the best stuntman
我一生中合作过的人
I've ever worked with in my life.
这就是为什么 你明天要上飞机
Which is why you are getting on a plane for me tomorrow
来到悉尼
and coming to Sydney.
我不会上飞机的 盖尔
I'm not getting on a plane, Gail.
我不忍♥心让你丢掉所有的才华
I can't bear that you would throw away all that talent.
你不应该停下来 柯尔特
You shouldn't be parking cars, Colt.
你需要砸烂燃烧的川崎汽车
You need to be smashing burning Kawasakis
透过玻璃窗
through panes of glass.
哟 替罪羊 哟
Yo, fall guy? Yo.
让我的车毫发无损地回来
Bring my car back without a scratch,
我给你准备了五块钱 兄弟
I got a crispy fiver here for you, bro.
来吧 就像以前一样
Come on. It's gonna be like old times.
我知道你已经错过了
I know you've missed it.
再见 盖尔
Goodbye, Gail.
等等 等等 等等 等等 稍等
Wait, wait, wait! Wait. Hold on.
我 我告诉过你 我有没有告诉你
Did I, did I tell you I Did I tell you
是导演特别要求你的
that the director's asked for you specifically?
很抱歉 让他失望了
Sorry to disappoint him.
你不想知道是谁吗 不想
Well, don't you want to know who it is? Nope.
啊
Ah-ah-ah-ah
是乔迪
It's Jody.
啊
Ah-ah-ah-ah, thunder
啊
Ah-ah-ah-ah
我给了她大展身手的机会
I'm giving her her big break.
确保是靠走道的座位
Make sure it's an aisle seat.
啊
Ah-ah-ah-ah, thunder
我不知道
I don't know.
也许我只是花了太多时间
Maybe I just spent so much time
为他人作嫁衣
riding shotgun in someone else's story
我忘了如何掌握自己的方向盘
I forgot how to take the wheel of my own.
等等 有意义吗
Wait. Does that make sense?
啊
Ah-ah-ah-ah
我也不知道自己为什么要说这么多
I don't know why I'm talking so much anyway.
我不是这个故事的主人公
I'm not the hero of this story.
我只是个特技演员
I'm just the stunt guy.
完美
Thunder
太棒了
Thunderstruck
太棒了
Thunderstruck
是的 真实太棒了
Yeah, yeah, yeah, thunderstruck
噢 真完美
Ooh, thunderstruck
是的
Yeah
我的膝盖在发抖
I was shaking at the knees
不
No!
冷静 这是租来的
Chill! It's a rental!
土壤 矿物 石头
Earth, minerals, stone.
汤姆·莱德的新香水
A new eau de parfum by Tom Ryder.
很好
Thunderstruck
漂亮
Thunderstruck
完美
Thunderstruck Thunderstruck
哇喔
Whoa-oh
你被惊呆了
You've been thunderstruck.
那是 是吗
Is that Yeah?
我不知道他们现在还在扫描替身
I didn't realize they were, uh, scanning doubles now.
这是新技术
Eh, it's new technology.
基本上 我们使用您脸部的几何形状
Basically, we use the geometry of your face
重新瞄准莱德的脸
to retarget Ryder's face,
我们把莱德的脸放回你的脸上
and we put Ryder's face back on top of your face.
就像深度伪造的情况
Like a deepfake situation.
如果有机会 把我变成汤姆·克鲁斯 好吗
If you get a chance, turn me into Tom Cruise, would you?
欢迎来到悉尼 你是柯尔特·西弗斯吗
Hey, welcome to Sydney. Are you Colt Seavers?
是啊 嘿 你知道哪里能买♥♥到咖啡吗
Yeah. Hey. Do you know where I can get some coffee?
时差真的很严重
This jet lag is really kicking in.
电影精选列表