因为我的压力很大
Because I have a lot of pressure on me.
你不知道我拍这部电影有多难 好吗
You have no idea how hard it was for me to make this movie, okay?
我只是需要集中精力 所以 如果你要留在这儿
I just need to focus, so if you're gonna stay here,
我们需要保持
we need to keep it
就像 超级专业
like, super profesh.
"专业 "是我的中间名
"Professional" is my middle name.
嗯
Mm-hmm.
我以为你的中间名是 "危险"
I thought your middle name was "Danger."
那是个艺名
That's a stage name.
柯尔特·普罗费什·西弗斯
Colt Profesh Seavers.
向我保证 你不会把事情搞砸 好吗
Promise me you're not gonna derail this, okay?
我保证
Promise.
好的
Okay.
想做甜甜圈吗
Want to do some doughnuts?
你想开车送我去吗
Do you want to drive me to my car?
是啊
Yeah.
好吧 再见
Okay, goodbye.
这很难得 我当时在场
It was rare, I was there
我记得太清楚了
I remember it all too well
风拂过我的发梢 你就在那里
Wind in my hair, you were there
你都记得
You remember it all
下楼间
Down the stairs
你在那里
You were there
你都记得
You remember it all
好的
Okay.
汤姆 好久不见
"Tom, long time no see.
盖尔让我来看看 确保你没事
Gail asked me to check and make sure you're okay."
柯尔特 我以为你死了
"Colt, thought you were dead.
你为什么要这么娘娘腔
Why you got to be such a pussy bitch?"
汤姆 我得请你不要再提我
"Tom, I'm gonna have to ask you not to refer to me
作为一个娘们或婊♥子♥
as a pussy or a bitch."
好吧 但你伤得像个娘们儿
"Okay, but you got hurt like a pussy
而你却像个婊♥子♥一样
and you're acting like a bitch."
汤姆
Tom?
柯尔特·西弗斯只是来看看你
Colt Seavers. Just checking in on you.
乔迪需要你回到片场 伙计
Jody needs you back on set, pal.
我不想参与其中
And I-I don't want to be a part of
任何闯入角色扮演游戏
any breaking in, role-play games.
好吧
Well, all right.
DJ 哈立德
DJ Khaled!
嘿
Hey
是的 我们是最棒的
Yeah We The Best!
我所做的就是赢 无论如何
All I do is win, win, win, no matter what
钱在我心中 永远不够用
Got money on my mind, I can never get enough
每次我走进大楼
And every time I step up in the building
大家举起手来
Everybody hands go up
他们愣在原地
And they stay there
他们说:"好 "然后愣在原地
And they say, "Yeah!" and they stay there
上 下 上 下 上 下
Up, down, up, down, up, down
因为我只会赢 赢 赢
'Cause all I do is win, win, win
如果你要
And if you going in
让他们待在那里 鲁达
Make 'em stay there Luda!
卢达克里斯的诗句
Ludacris going in on the verse
因为我从未被打败 现在也不会停下脚步
'Cause I never been defeated and I won't stop now
把手举起来 举到天上去
Keep your hands up, get 'em in the sky
献给没能来的朋友们
For the homies that didn't make it
我的家人也被困住
And my folks locked down
我哪儿也没去 但他们说 "鲁达回来了 "
I never went nowhere, but they saying, "Luda's back"
咖啡
Coffee.
帽兜里的人叫它 Luda 'gnac
The hood call it Luda 'gnac
不能把我排除在外 你们最好把我算进去
Can't never count me out, y'all better count me in
有20个银行账户 会计师算我一个
Got 20 bank accounts, accountants count me in
年薪百万 南方的冠军
Make millions every year, the South's champion
因为我所做的一切 就是
'Cause all I do, all I, all I, all I, all I do is
我所做的就是赢 赢
All I do is win, win
什么
What the!
大家举起手来
Everybody hands go up
赢了 如果你
Win, and if you going in
举起手来 让它们停留在空中
Put your hands in the air, make 'em stay there
他们说:"好 "然后就愣在原地
And they say, "Yeah!" and they stay there
上 下 上 下 上 下
Up, down, up, down, up, down
你怎么这么眼熟
Why do you look so familiar?
我在哪里认识你的
Where do I know you from?
我是伊基·斯塔尔 《金属风暴》的女主角
I'm Iggy Starr, lead actress on Metalstorm.
我是莱德的女朋友
I'm Ryder's girlfriend. Oh.
你在金属风暴里 是啊
You're in Metalstorm. Yeah.
嘿 你演过那部电影《劫车》吗
Hey, were you in that movie Carjacked
那个叫杰克的家伙偷了你的车
where that guy named Jack steals your car
然后你对着他的手开枪 你说
and then you shoot him in the hand and you say,
"我希望你会开手动挡"
"I hope you know how to drive stick"?
这就说不通了 因为这就像
And it doesn't make sense 'cause it's like,
应该是 "自动" 但你的说法
should be "automatic," but the way you say it
那是娜奥米·沃茨
That's Naomi Watts!
我只是个特技演员
I'm just a stunt guy.
我也在研究《金属风暴》
I'm working on Metalstorm, too.
你撒谎 我们只有金属风暴
You lie! We're only on Metalstorm 1.
我也是这个意思
I meant also!
这是一把道具剑吗
Is this a prop sword?
我是个好演员
Mm-hmm. I'm a good actress.
嘿 如果你真的在制♥作♥《金属风暴》
Hey, if you are really working on Metalstorm,
你为什么在这里鬼鬼祟祟的
why are you sneaking around here?
只是想找到莱德
Just trying to find Ryder.
他现在就像被下了药一样 疑神疑鬼的
He's, like, really drugged up and paranoid right now.
他认为有人要杀他
He thinks someone's trying to kill him.
我就说 如果你不完成《金属风暴》
And I'm like, "If you don't finish Metalstorm,
我要亲手杀了你
I'm gonna kill you myself."
现在 有一些黑暗的事情正在发生
Now, there is some dark shit going on.
我越早离开这里越好
And the sooner I can get out of here, the better.
哇
Wow.
知道在哪里能找到他吗
Any idea where I could find him?
你可以试试他常去的俱乐部
Uh, you could try this club he hangs out at.
但你永远也不可能像个波沃人一样进去
But you're never gonna get in looking like a povo.
什么是穷♥人♥ 像你一样的穷♥人♥
What's a povo? A poor person like you.
哦 酷毙了
Oh. Cool.
你的 "迈阿密风云特技组 "是怎么回事
What's with your Miami Vice Stunt Team jacket?
哦 那是我参加的第一场演出
Oh, it was the first show I ever did.
我不得不跳船穿过火圈
I had to jump a boat through a ring of fire.
我变得如此优秀 我可以做到
I got so good I could do it
双手被反绑在背后
with my hands tied behind my back.
哇
Wow.
你真的很自我
You're really into yourself.
我的意思是 你知道 你问
I mean, you know, you did ask.
这是俱乐部的霓虹之夜
It's neon night at the club.
他总是和一个叫杜恩的家伙在一起
He's always there with this guy called Doone
谁是他的毒贩
who's his drug dealer.
他头上好像有豹纹纹身
He's got, like, leopard print tats on his head.
他们不会让你这样的无名小卒进入俱乐部
They won't let a nobody like you into the club,
所以就学汤姆 你是他的替身
so just act like Tom. You're his stunt double.
你知道怎么做吧
You know how to do that, don't you?
是啊 我就装作我拥有一切 拥有所有人
Yeah. I'll just act like I own everything and everyone
而且我的行为不会受到任何影响
and there's no repercussions for my actions.
我就是这样做的
I do it like that
我的天啊那是汤姆·莱德吗
Oh, my God. Is that Tom Ryder?
嘿 汤姆
Hey, Tom!
特技演员 是啊 伊基说你会来看我的
Stuntman! Yeah, yeah, Iggy said you were gonna come see me.
是啊 坐下 喝一杯
Yeah, sit down, get a drink.
嘿 嘿 给他拿杯喝的 你想喝什么
Hey, hey, get him a drink. What do you want?
哦 不 不 我很好 我没事
Oh, no, no, I'm good. I'm good.
我在找莱德 你见过他吗
I'm just looking for Ryder. You seen him?
给他一杯秀兰邓波儿 坐下 兄弟 坐下
Get him a Shirley Temple. Sit down, brother, sit down.
电影精选列表