不 那只是娱乐
No, that's just the entertainment.
这就像
That's like the
喜欢性感的培根
like the sexy bacon.
这是什么 你知道吗 就像狗一样
What is this? You know? It's like dogs.
你必须把信息包装
You got to wrap the message
就像一些性感的培根
in some sexy bacon.
我是说 所有那些电影里 人们都会摔倒
I mean, all those movies, people fall down.
他们在自己的角色里打滚
They're rolling in their own shit.
他们认为无法应对 但他们可以 重新站起来
They don't think they can cope, but they can. They get back up.
你介意我躺下吗
Do you mind if I lay down?
随着多重火焰的燃烧和大炮的滚动
With the multiple fire burns and the cannon rolls
和时差 我只是 是的 是的 是的
and the jet lag, I just Yep, yep, yep.
需要闭目养神
could use a little shut-eye.
是的
Yep.
好吧 让我把话说清楚
Okay, let me get this straight.
虚无主义是性感的培根 对啊
Nihilism is the sexy bacon? Yeah.
观众是狗吗
The audience are dogs?
开始吧
There we go.
跌倒了 就爬起来
And when you fall down, you get back up.
谢谢 我很高兴我们这样做了
Thank you. I'm glad we did this.
现在 我到底在这里做什么 盖尔
Now, what am I really doing here, Gail?
嗯
Um
莱德失踪了
Ryder's missing.
他陷入了
He has fallen in
和一些阴险卑鄙下流的人在一起
with some shady, shitty, shitty people.
盖尔
Well, Gail
报♥警♥
call the cops.
我不能报♥警♥
I can't call the cops.
为什么呢
Well, why not?
制片厂会知道我的预算超出了很多
The studio will know that I am way over budget.
他们会就此收手
They will pull the plug on this.
你知道的
You know that.
请去找他
Please go and find him.
为什么是我
Why me?
看在上帝的份上 你是个特技演员
You're a stuntman, for God's sake.
没人会注意到你在不在这里
No one's gonna notice whether you're here or not.
无意冒犯 我是说 有些人被带走了
No offense. I mean, some taken.
你很了解他
You know him intimately.
事情如此简单
It can be so simple.
你把他扶起来 掸掸灰尘
You pick him up, you dust him off,
你把他带回来
you bring him back here.
我知道可以信任你
I know I can trust you.
你知道谁比任何人都更能信任你
And you know who can trust you more than anyone,
她只是还没有意识到 她就是乔迪
she just doesn't realize it yet, is Jody.
这是她的大好机会
This is her big chance.
你希望她的第一部电影 是她的最后一部电影吗
Do you want her first movie to be her last?
你得帮帮我 伙计
You've got to help me out, man.
这几天真漫长
It's been a long couple days.
我要去酒店 我要
I'm gonna go to the hotel, I'm gonna
这是什么 这是我的昨天 这是你的明天
What is it? It's my yesterday, it's your tomor
我明天给你打电♥话♥
I'm gonna call you your tomorrow.
对 不是今天 我的今天
Right, no. Today. My today.
这是莱德阁楼的门牌号♥和钥匙
That is the door code of Ryder's loft.
从他的拖车上拿出来的
The patio door. Took it from his trailer.
他还在做便利贴的事情吗
He's still doing this Post-it note thing?
哦 我们还是别谈这个了
Oh. Let's not even get into that.
在这一点上 它就像是《记忆大♥师♥》的级别
At this point, it's like Memento level.
我只能瞒着乔迪和工作室
I can only keep this from Jody and the studio
最多48小时
48 hours max.
拯救乔迪的电影
Save Jody's movie,
也许你还能找回你的真爱
and maybe you get the love of your life back.
你是不是把乔迪变成了性感培根
Did you just turn Jody into the sexy bacon?
她一直都是性感的培根
She's been the sexy bacon all along.
你真厉害
You're good.
这是我唯一一辆左舵车
It's the only left-hand drive I have.
请不要破坏它 这是植入式广♥告♥
Please don't wreck it. It's product placement.
他们只有两个人
There's only two of them.
我知道你们是怎么开车的
I know how you stunties drive.
你试图摧毁我所珍视的一切
You seek to destroy all I hold dear.
因为我们又见面了
'Cause there we are again
当我如此爱你
When I loved you so
回到你失去之前
Back before you lost
你所知道的唯一真实事物
The one real thing you've ever known
这很难得 我当时在场
It was rare, I was there
我记得太清楚了
I remember it all too well
也许我们迷失了方向
And maybe we got lost in translation
也许我要求的太多了
Maybe I asked for too much
但也许是一件杰作
But maybe this thing was a masterpiece
直到你撕碎一切
Till you tore it all up
惊慌奔跑 我就在那里
Running scared, I was there
我记得太清楚了
I remember it all too well
你打电♥话♥给我
And you call me up again
只是为了打破我的承诺
Just to break me like a promise
打着诚实的旗号♥ 却如此随意残忍♥
So casually cruel in the name of being honest
我是一张皱巴巴的纸
I'm a crumpled-up piece of paper
你在干什么
What are you doing?
呃 只是 呃 冷静下来
Uh, just, uh, chilling down.
你在泰勒·斯威夫特的歌♥声中 "放松 "了吗
Were you "chilling down" to Taylor Swift?
是的 嗯
Yep. Mm.
这只是澳大利亚人说的话
It's just something Australians say.
真的吗 我来这里六个月了 从来没听说过
Really? I've been here for six months, I've never heard it.
是啊 "在水下乘凉" 你知道的
Yeah, "chilling down under," you know,
但说 "冷下来 "更简短
but it's shorter to say "chilling down."
你哭过吗 没有
Have you been crying? Not at all.
你好像哭了
You look like you've been crying.
时差
Jet lag.
这太危险了 我很抱歉
That was so dangerous, and I'm very sorry.
像那样照亮你
Lighting you up like that.
这是很好的宣泄
It was very cathartic.
我感觉好多了 这是我应得的
I feel better. I deserved it.
顺便说一句 我会把相机还给你
I'm gonna make the camera up to you, by the way.
我能和你一起上车吗
Can I get in the car with you?
把脸擦干净 你一团糟
Clean your face. You're a mess.
最近怎么样
So how have you been?
哦 你知道的
Oh, you know.
是吗 竖起大拇指
Yeah? Thumbs-up?
天啊 我恨死那些狗屁特技演员了
God, I hate that bullshit, that stunt guy bullshit.
这很好
And that's fine.
你不必解释任何事情
You don't have to explain anything.
没事的 只是逢场作戏
It's all good. It was a fling.
到底是不是艳遇 这很好
Less than a fling. It was a flingette, and that's fine.
我甚至都不想知道
I don't even want to know.
强求的问题是 你会一无所获
And the problem with forcing something is you get nowhere.
你知道吗 有一次我妈妈强迫爸爸锻炼身体
You know, one time my mom forced my dad to exercise.
你知道发生了什么吗
Do you know what happened?
第一次踏上跑步机就扭伤了脚踝
Snapped his ankle first time he stepped on the treadmill.
强迫他这样做 现在他的脚里有一块金属
She forced it, now he has a piece of metal in his foot.
这个故事的寓意是 你应该做你自己
Moral of the story is you should just be you.
听着 其实我想了很久
Well, look, I've thought a lot about this, actually,
我
and I, uh
我不是不想道歉
It's not like I didn't want to apologize
也想道歉一百万次
a million times.
是啊
Yeah.
呃 这只是 每次我
Uh, it's just, every time I
你知道 当我想到要说什么的时候
You know, when I think of something to say
似乎还不够
doesn't seem like enough.
好的
Okay.
没问题
No problem.
界限 界限
Boundaries. Boundaries.
这很重要
That's important.
电影精选列表