谢谢
Thank you!
嘿 温迪
Hey, Venti!
嘿
Ventilicious. Hey.
有什么好玩的 孩子们
What's poppin' on, boys?
是的
Yeah, Ventinator.
你知道怎么进去吗
You know how to get into this thing?
哦 我见过其中一些人
Oh, I've seen some of these guys.
这东西是个保险库
This thing is a vault.
我得花上两三天才能破解它
It'll take me like two or three days to crack this thing.
是啊 但你就像一个技术天才 你知道吗
Yeah, but you're like a tech genius, you know?
如果你没有三天时间呢
What if you don't have three days?
你需要密♥码♥ 我告诉你
You need the password. I'm telling you that.
下一个就是你
You're next.
奈杰尔 奈杰尔
Nigel. Nigel!
了解莱德 这是
Knowing Ryder, it's
写在他公♥寓♥某处的便利贴上
written on a Post-it note in his apartment somewhere.
好的
Okay.
好了 接下来是丹
Okay, next up, we've got Dan.
加油 伙计加油 丹
Come on, buddy. Come on, Dan.
别害羞 伙计
Don't be shy, mate.
来吧 伙计 我们走
Come on, buddy. Let's go.
你欠我的
You owe me!
肯定就在这附近
It's got to be around here somewhere.
嗯哼 我们分头行动吧 让·克劳德
Mm-hmm. Let's just split up. Jean-Claude
你好
Hello.
哦
Oh.
你知道吗 这是我应得的
You know what? I deserve this.
白♥痴♥
Idiot.
柯尔特
Colt?
柯尔特 我知道了
Colt! I got it! Colt!
为了完成这部电影
To finishing the movie.
我想我明白了
I think I got it.
好的
All right.
那家伙提到了一段视频
That guy mentioned a video.
哦 宝贝 我在这里工作
Oh, baby, I'm here at work,
但我有个小东西要给你 一个小惊喜
but I got a little something for you, a little surprise.
就在我屁♥股♥上面诶
It's just above my ass. Eh?
我的天啊 捂住眼睛
Oh, my God. Cover your eyes.
我看过汤姆的屁♥股♥比我自己的还多
I think I've seen Tom's ass more than my own.
好吧
Okay.
现在是我们不满的冬天
Now is the winter of our discontent
约克的太阳让夏日更加灿烂
Made glorious summer by this sun of York
他真是个混♥蛋♥
He's such a dick.
但是 天啊 他是个好人
But, God, he's good.
是啊
Yeah.
这个怎么样
What about this?
哦 这就是他助手说的那个派对
Oh, here's that party his assistant was talking about.
伊基
Iggy.
那是亨利 那是莱德的替身
That's Henry. That's Ryder's stunt double.
他看起来很像我在酒店看到的那个人
He looks a lot like the guy I saw at the hotel.
你嗑药的时候 看到了独角兽
When you were high? And you were seeing unicorns?
还有一个死在冰上的人
And a dead guy on ice.
当然来吧
Hell yeah! Come on!
什么 什么
What?! What?!
我自己做特技表演吗
Do I do my own stunts?
我想我知道
I think I do.
我想我做了
I think I freakin' do.
是啊 宝贝
Yeah, baby.
嗯 给我 给我 给我 给我
Uh, gimme, gimme, gimme, gimme
给我电♥话♥ 给我电♥话♥
Gimme the phone. Gimme the phone.
哦 该死 他们刚杀了亨利
Oh, shit. Did they just kill Henry?
他们刚杀了亨利
They just killed Henry.
哦 是温迪
Oh, it's Venti.
喂 丹
Hey, uh Hello? Dan.
马上打开新闻
Turn on the news right now.
我真不敢相信
I can't believe this!
今早在彭德尔顿酒店发现的尸体
The dead body discovered this morning at the Pendleton Hotel
身份已确认为亨利·埃雷拉
has been identified as Henry Herrera,
美国特技演员 因替身巨星汤姆·莱德而闻名
an American stuntman known for doubling superstar Tom Ryder.
当局正将他的死作为谋杀案进行调查
Authorities are investigating his death as a murder.
他们的头号♥嫌疑人是另一名替身演员
Their prime suspect is another stuntman,
柯尔特·西弗斯 最后一次出现在酒店房♥间里
Colt Seavers, who was last seen in the hotel room
发现埃雷拉尸体的地方
where Herrera's body was discovered.
警方公布了这段监控录像
Police have released this security footage
显示西弗斯离开犯罪现场
showing Seavers leaving the scene of the crime.
如果您有任何信息 请帮我们一个忙
If you have any information, please do us a favor,
通过屏幕上的号♥码联♥系♥犯罪制止者
reach out to Crime Stoppers by the number on your screen.
我们稍后会有更多报道 同时
And we'll have more on that later. In the meantime
我得给乔迪打电♥话♥
I got to call Jody.
正午时分
It's high noon
在宇宙的边缘
at the edge of the universe, folks.
是哪一个
Which one was that?
这是第四次
That was take four.
该死的 乔迪
Goddamn it, Jody.
我的意思是 它看起来就像该死的 "火人节"
I mean, it looks like frickin' Burning Man.
我的蛋蛋都湿透了 我需要一条毛巾
My balls are drenched. I need a towel.
这家伙总是忘了 他还戴着麦克风
This dude always forgets that he's mic'd.
我知道他说了最疯狂的话
I know. He says the craziest shit.
最疯狂的屁话 我知道 我知道
Craziest shit. I know, I know.
怎么了 开了飞行模式吗
What, is it on airplane mode?
如果这是《亡命天涯》
If this was The Fugitive
而你是哈里森·福特
and you were Harrison Ford
坏人就会逼近
the bad guys would be closing in.
我叫战斧
I call tomahawk.
该死的 你要活着
Damn it. You stay alive.
活下去
Stay alive.
无论需要多长时间
No matter how long it takes.
无论多远 我都会
No matter how far, I will
找到你
find you!
最后的莫希干人啊
Last of the Mohicans. Ah,
特技男孩
boy! Stunts!
该死的
Damn it.
妈的 这是橡胶吗 哦 上帝啊
Shit, is this rubber? Oh, God.
丹尼尔·戴·刘易斯
Daniel Day-Lewis!
杰森·伯恩
Jason Bourne!
巨石·强森
Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson!
把电♥话♥给我
Give me the phone!
电♥话♥在哪里 特技演员
Where's the phone, stuntman?
我们得把电♥话♥交给警♥察♥
We got to get this phone to the cops.
好吧 这是唯一
Okay. It's the only thing
嘿 馒头哥
Hey, man bun!
电♥话♥在哪里 特技演员
Where's the phone, stuntman?
让·克劳德 进攻
Jean-Claude, attaque!
我要接这个电♥话♥
I'm gonna take that.
小心点 大个子
Be careful of that, big fella.
闭嘴
Shut up!
我去前面看看有没有人
I'm gonna go out the front and make sure no one's there.
好的 好的
Okay. All right.
嘿 带上让·克劳德 好吗
Hey, take Jean-Claude, would you?
好的 我们走
Okay. Allons-y!
只有你和我 特技师
Just you and me, stuntman.
妈的
Shit.
柯尔特倒下了
Colt's down.
不过大块头逃走了
Big fella got away, though.
嗯哼
Uh-huh.
你能做到 你能做到 你能做到
You can make it. You can make it. You can make it!
太危险了
No! It's too dangerous!
一定是楼梯
Got to be stairs.
好了 好了 好了
Okay, okay, okay, okay!
柯尔特 嘿 伙计
Colt. Hey, man.
电影精选列表