是啊 没有压力 有我呢
Yeah, no stress. I got you.
导演知道我在这里吗
And does the director know I'm here?
她找我 呃
She asked for me. Uh
她是想打招呼还是
Does-does she want to say hi or?
我没听说 不 对不起 兄弟
I haven't heard. No, sorry, bro.
但是 特技协调员想见你
Uh, but the stunt coordinator wants to see you.
他穿着夹克在那里 好的 很好
He's just in the jacket there. Okay, great.
你能不能告诉她我来了 然后
Will you just tell her I'm here and
如果你有机会的话 能喝杯咖啡吗
you know, that coffee if you get a chance?
哦
Oh.
丹·塔克
Dan Tucker.
好莱坞大牌特技协调人
Big-time Hollywood stunt coordinator.
是时候了
It's about time.
祝贺你
Congratulations.
谢谢 看看你
Thank you. Look at you.
那我现在要叫你 "先生 "吗
So do I call you "sir" now, or how does that work?
哦 你可以随意叫我 "老板"
Oh, feel free to call me "boss," you know.
好的 头儿
Okay, boss.
我觉得不应该穿这身 对吧
I don't think I should be in this Nomex, right?
我的意思是 没做什么疯狂的事吧
I mean, it's like, we're not doing anything crazy, are we?
我正要解释呢
I was just about to explain that.
大炮滚动
A cannon roll?!
是时候让你重新开动汽车了
It's time for you to start rolling cars again
而不是停放它们
instead of parking them.
你出了意外
You had an accident.
这是一次严重的误判
It was a massive miscalculation of the rig.
我差点当着大家的面自杀了
I-I almost killed myself in front of the whole crew.
你知道 我宁愿不再重演特技表演
You know, I'd rather just not have my first stunt back
又是一次史诗般的失败 尤其是在乔迪面前
be another epic failure, especially in front of Jody.
我是说 你明白的
I mean, you understand.
这不在于你能给予多大的打击
"It's not about how hard of a hit you can give."
哦 这是关于多少次
Oh. "It's about how many times
你可以被击败并继续前进 来吧
you can get hit and keep moving forward." Come on.
这太糟了 你不能这样引用洛基的话来评价我
That's messed up. You can't quote Rocky on me like that.
所以 它是一把带匕♥首♥的激光枪
So it's a laser gun with a dagger?
对 就像刺刀 对
Yes, like a bayonet. Right.
我们需要刺刀吗 激光不是可以实现
Do we need the bayonet? Wouldn't the laser achieve
在战场上 是的 百分之百
On the battlefield, yes. Hundred percent.
它的形状很奇怪
It just gives it a quite a strange shape.
哦 结尾的吉他部分 是的
Oh, this guitar bit at the end? Yeah.
你说过想要金属的
Yeah, well, you said you wanted metal,
所以它就像重金属
so it's, like, heavy metal.
好吧 怎么 你像这样做了多少次
Okay, how-how how many have you done like this?
两次 很好 很好
Uh, two. Okay. Good.
好的 好的 太棒了
Hundred. Ooh. Okay. Yeah, fantastic.
谢谢 老板 好的 看起来像把吉他
Thanks, boss. Okay. It looks like a guitar.
好的 奈杰尔 烟火表演怎么样了
Yes. Nigel, how we doing on the pyrotechnics?
怎么了 我想我们只够拍一次了
What's going on? I think we only have enough for one take.
老板 听着 不 来吧 是
Boss! Boss, listen. No. Come on. Yes.
是吗 我们可以创造一些看起来
Yes? We could create something that looks
用视觉特效更逼真 不 不 不
way more realistic with VFX. No, no, no.
给我 交给我吧 文提 文提 文提
Come on. Give it to me. Venti, Venti, Venti.
我不想要真实的
I don't want real. I don't want real.
这是一个科幻史诗般的宇宙爱情故事 为什么
This is a sci-fi epic, cosmic love story. Why?
好吗 宇宙级别的
Okay? Of cosmic proportions.
它必须反映出超凡脱俗的东西
It's got to mirror that otherworldly thing
当你坠入爱河
when you fall in love.
你知道 它是不完美的 它很美
You know, it's-it's imperfect. It's beautiful.
我想这样 好吗
I want it that way, okay?
让我们大干一场 好吗 好的
Let's go big with our one take, okay? Okay.
我的妈呀
Holy shit.
是这样吗 我就拍了这么一次
Was that it? Was that my one take?
呃 我肯定我们
Uh, I'm sure we have
我的天啊
Oh, my God!
不过 我得说 看起来绝对棒极了
Well, I got to say, though, looks absolutely fantastic.
老板 听着 听着 看看这个
Boss. Listen, listen. Look at that.
你确定要使用真正的火焰喷射器
You sure you want to use real pyros?
是啊 但我们绝对不需要这个
Yeah. But we definitely don't need this.
不 不 不 不 我们不这样做
No, no, no, no. Yeah. We don't.
好吧 我们只需要循环播放即可
Well, we're just gonna have to loop the actors.
就这样 没关系 雷
That's all. That's okay, Ray.
特技演员戴着头盔坐在车里 明白吗
It's a stuntman in a car with a helmet on, okay?
哦 好吧 没有循环 没有独白
Oh. Uh, all right. No looping. No monologuing.
那边到底发生了什么 拉什
What the hell is going on over there, Rush?
我们没有要求放烟花
We did not call for pyro.
我会认真追查你的家人
I will seriously track down your family
并杀光他们每一个人
and kill every last one of them!
这就是他们这样做的原因
This is why they're doing it.
因为他们觉得你不尊重他们 奈杰尔 好吗
'Cause they feel you don't respect them, Nigel, okay?
是我的语气 你的语气 你的话 所有的一切 只是
It's my tone. Your tone, your words, all of it, just
我知道了 乔迪 好的
I see, okay. Jody? Jody? Darla, yes? Okay. Yeah.
乔迪 嗯 对不起 我 我的打印机
Jody, um, sorry, I I couldn't get my printer
昨晚的工作 好吧
working last night Okay, yep.
但我把对话归纳了一下
but I sort of synthesized our conversation
我们在第三幕的时候 如果
that we had on the third act, and what if
影片中的一位人物承认
one of the characters in the film acknowledges in the film
我们的第三幕有问题
that we're having a problem with the third act?
是吗 不 不
Yeah? No. No.
但我很欣赏你跳出框框的思维方式 达拉
But I appreciate you thinking outside the box, Darla.
我真的 真的很想
I really, really do.
奈杰尔 你得阻止他们
Nigel, you've got to stop them.
我要把你们像猪一样开膛破肚 我的天啊
I will gut you like the pigs that you are! Oh, my God.
停止测试
Stop testing! Whoo!
老板
Boss! Yep?
测试顺利 太棒了
Test went well. Fantastic.
好了 伙计们 冷静点看着我
Okay, so, guys, simmer down. Eyes on me.
事情是这样的
Here's what's gonna happen.
没有特效 文提它看起来棒极了
No VFX, Venti. It looks absolutely fabulous.
奈杰尔 我们得马上开拍 雨水就要来了
Nigel, we need to shoot now. The tide's coming in.
我们的镜头会很震撼的
Let's go. The shot's gonna be epic.
5分钟后开拍 各位 谢谢
Shot's up in five, people. Thank you.
柯尔特 兄弟
Colt? Brother?
发生什么事了
What's happening, man?
沙子不太好
Bad sand. Bad sand.
是啊
Yeah.
我想我们得推迟了 我也不想这么说
I think we got to postpone. Hate to say it.
丹 请问延迟了多久
Dan, what's the delay, please?
我们只是在做安全检查
Uh, we're just doing a little safety check.
是密度问题 密度太大了
It's the density. It's bad density.
我们正在研究沙子的密度
We're looking at the density of the sand.
新司机来了
There's a new driver.
是谁 亨利在哪儿 不知道
Who is it? Where's Henry? No idea.
奈杰尔 这是全片最大的一个镜头
Nigel, this is the biggest shot of the film,
我有一个新手
and I have a newbie.
丹说我们能行 好吧
Dan says we can do it. Okay.
说真的 我们会到处乱串的
Seriously, we're gonna drift all over the place.
那是什么 沙潮
What is that, a king tide?
你要这么做 要等到它进来
Here's what you do. You wait till it comes in.
它可以压实沙子 然后拍摄日落和日出
It compacts the sand, then we shoot sunset for sunup.
你在拖延时间
You're stalling.
也许吧 你在拖延时间
Maybe. You're stalling.
有两件事 可能是真的 兄弟 我有
Two things can be true. Brother, I've got
一顶帐篷里都是澳大利亚菜鸟
a tent full of rookie Australians out here.
我要吐了
I'm gonna be sick.
你能行的 就是你了
You got this. You're the one.
你为什么要这么说 好吗
Why you got to say that? Okay?
你为什么要这么说
Why you got to say that?
你已经做过无数次了
You've done this a million times.
你也一样 知道吗 你只是在诅咒它
And so have you. You know, you just jinxed it.
你这是在诅咒它
You just jinxed it!
电影精选列表