老实说 我无意冒犯 杜恩先生
Uh, honestly, no offense, Mr. Doone.
我只想找到莱德
I just want to find Ryder.
为什么从来没有人愿意和毒贩聊天
How come no one ever wants to chat with the drug dealer?
对不起 我
Sorry. I, uh
我没有 没有不敬的意思
I mean no no disrespect.
刚刚度过了漫长的一天 莱德还没来上班
Just had a long day. Ryder hasn't shown up to work.
太快了
That was fast.
你今天有特技表演吗
You do a stunt today?
呃 只是一个 是的 汽车翻滚
Uh, just a, yeah, car roll.
只是汽车翻滚
Just a car roll?
听到他是怎么说的吗 "只是汽车翻滚 "
Hear how he said that? "Just a car roll!"
好一个特技演员 伙计
What a stuntman! My man!
这就是我的工作
It's what I do.
嘿 这就是我喜欢你的原因
Hey, that's why I like you.
因为你做了艰难的事
'Cause you do all the hard shit.
奥斯卡奖就因为这个
They give Oscars for that?
特技
For stunts?
不
No.
没有
Nope.
为无名英雄干杯
Hey, to the unsung heroes.
我为此干杯 好啊
I'll drink to that. Yeah.
嗯
Mm!
无意冒犯 但我更喜欢卡♥通♥
No offense, but I prefer cartoons.
你看 电影总是试图让事情变得真实
See, movies are always trying to make things real.
但这不是真的 这是一部电影
But it's not real. It's a movie.
这并不意味着是真实的
It's not meant to be real.
这就是我喜欢漫画的原因
That's why I like cartoons.
看 因为动画片
See, 'cause cartoons
不要假装真实
don't pretend to be real.
这就是我喜欢它们的原因 你看过小飞象吗
That's what I like about them. You seen Dumbo?
小飞象 对 小飞象
Dumbo? Yeah, Dumbo.
小飞象改变了我的生活
Dumbo changed my life.
你知道小飞象喝到劣质香槟的那一幕吧
You know that scene when Dumbo gets into the bad champagne,
然后他开始看到粉红色的大象
then he starts seeing the pink elephants
在游♥行♥和拉屎
on parade and shit?
我说 好的 谢谢
I was like, "Yes, please.
他吃什么 我就吃什么
"I'll have what he's having!
加倍
Make it a double!"
嘿 特技演员
Hey, stuntman?
你为什么不跟我们走
Why don't you come with us?
我们会让你在酒店里过得舒服又惬意 对吧
We'll get you nice and comfortable at the hotel, huh?
让开 快走
Move, move! Get out of the way! Get Move! Come on!
让开 让开 放开我
Get out the way! Move! Get off me!
嘿
Hey!
我们走 出租车 快点
Let's go, let's go, let's go! Taxi! Come on, come on.
来吧 兄弟 我们走
Come on, brother, let's go.
走吧 再见 伙计保重 伙计
Go! See you, mate. Be well, mate.
你在干什么 柯尔特
What are you doing, Colt?
你知道我在做什么 我要拦下这辆车
You know what I'm doing. I'm gonna stop this car.
你显然嗑药了 显然是个胆小鬼
You're clearly high, Colt. And you're clearly chickenshit!
好了 我们没时间了 以后再说吧
Okay, we don't have time for this. Talk about this later.
好的司机 你在干什么
Yeah, okay. Driver, what are you doing?
开车 兄弟
Drive! Drive, bro!
听着 嘿 你需要冷静 放松
Listen. Hey, you need to chill. Just relax. Just re
嘿 放轻松 我是个情人 不是战士 好吗 只是
Hey, just relax! I'm a lover, not a fighter, okay? Just
莱德在哪 我刚给你下了药
Where's Ryder?! I just drugged you
因为他们付钱让我这么做
'cause they paid me to.
他们 是谁
Who's "they"?
负责莱德安保的人
The guy that runs Ryder's security.
我给他送药
I deliver drugs to him
有时在彭德尔顿酒店 好吗
at the Pendleton Hotel sometimes, okay?
什么房♥间 兄弟 我不知道哪个房♥间
What room? Bro, I don't know what room.
你知道 它会变化
You know, it changes.
向凯文要果盘就可以了
Just ask Kevin for the, for the fruit plate.
他会给你钥匙的 凯文
He'll give you the key. Kevin?
凯文 我认识凯文
Kevin! K-E-V-I-N. For the I know Kevin!
你认识凯文吗
You know Kevin?
我不认识凯文
I don't know Kevin.
那你就来认识一下凯文吧
Well, then you're gonna get to know Kevin.
向他要一个果盘 他会给你钥匙
Ask him for a fruit plate, and he'll give you keys.
这种情况会持续多久
How long does this last?
这要持续多久
What? How long is this gonna last?
兄弟 你到底在说什么
Bro, what are you even saying?
这 要持续多久
How long does this last?
哦 当你不再看到独角兽的时候
Oh. When you stop seeing unicorns.
我想和凯文谈谈
I'd like to speak to Kevin.
凯文在休息
Kevin's, uh, on a break.
好吧 也许你能帮我 我可以点 "水果盘 "吗
Okay, maybe you can help me. Can I order the "fruit plate"?
好吧 要我叫 "客房♥服务 "吗
Okay. Do you want me to call "room service"?
我不知道 是这样吗
I don't know. Is that what happens?
你有房♥间吗
D-Do you have a room?
我应该 我需要吗
Should I just Do I need one?
若要订购
To order the fr
果盘
I The fruit plate.
嘿 柯尔特 果盘
Hey, Colt. Fruit plate.
哇
Woof, wow.
那是一个眼神 你看 嗨
That's a look. Hi. Hey.
你的脸怎么了 你好
What happened to your face? Hi.
你好 好的
Hi. Okay.
真对不起 你还好吗
Sorry about that. Are you good?
就是 你怎么了
It's just good What's wrong with you?
很高兴见到你 你看起来糟透了
It's good to see you. Wow, you look terrible.
你看起来棒极了
You look amazing.
你摔倒了吗 你怎么了
Did you fall? What happened to you?
哇 你真漂亮
Wow. You're so pretty.
太疯狂了 好了 你的脸在流血
It's crazy. Okay. Your face is bleeding.
怎么了 你怎么了
What? What happened to you?
我在跑步 不 我在跑步 只是
Oh. No, I was running. Just I was running.
非常不寻常的跑步运动休闲装
Very unusual athleisure wear for a run.
这个 对啊
This? Yeah.
是啊 他们在机场给错了我的行李
Yeah, they gave me the wrong bags at the airport,
但是 你知道 这是 它的工作原理
but, you know, it's it works.
我会出汗
I can sweat.
如果我要演莱德 我想应该
If I'm gonna play Ryder, I thought I should just,
削减体重一点点 你知道
like, cut weight a little, you know
你看起来有点古怪
You seem kind of tweaky.
我有点 斑点
I'm a little spotty.
比如 当我 我的血糖变低
Like, when I my glucose levels get low.
我有点
I get a little
好吧 这是新鲜事吗
Okay, is that a new thing?
这是新事物吗
Is that a new thing?
那是什么 是新东西吗
What's that? Is that a new thing?
你的头发是新的吗 是的 我剪的
Is your hair new? Yes, I cut it.
我换了发型 真漂亮
I changed my hair. It's beautiful.
你换了号♥码 我们扯平了
You changed your number. We're even.
我以为我们会扳平比分
I thought we'd sort of even the score.
是的 我有很多新的
Yeah. I have a lot of new s
你知道吗 我对自己有了很多了解
You know, I've learned a lot about myself
自从我们上次见面以来
since-since we last seen each other.
你为什么就这样消失了
Why'd you disappear like that?
上帝啊 我想陪在你身边
God, I wanted to be there for you.
是啊 但她怎么能完成高质量的工作呢
Yeah, but how's she supposed to do quality work
如果你一直骚扰她
if you keep harassing her all the time?
好的 你能去拿你的东西吗
Okay. Can you go and grab your things?
我们真的得拉紧拉链了 好的
We have really got to zip. Okay. Yep.
怎么了 我说真的
What's going on? Seriously.
柯尔特 你
Colt, you're
你看起来很忙
You look like you've been busy.
是啊 很忙 盖尔 对 很好
Yeah, real busy, Gail. Yeah, good.
你跑来跑去的 盖尔
Lot of running around, Gail.
电影精选列表