你可以 但你知道吗 这样还是可以的
You could But you know what? This can still work
我们已经掌握了谋杀的证据 现在只需要自杀的证据
because we got the murder, now we just need the suicide.
可悲 情节沉重
Sad. It's plot heavy.
我们的论述越来越纠结了
We're getting tangled in exposition.
失去最后一部分 自杀
Lose the last part the suicide.
如果太多 就会失去观众
You lose the audience if there's too much.
柯尔特
Colt.
电♥话♥在哪里
Where's the phone?
汤姆 你需要碳水化合物
Tom, you need carbs!
大脑靠葡萄糖运转
Your brain runs on glucose!
用于简单的认知功能
For simple cognitive functions.
你需要他们寇特 你是替罪羊
You need them. Colt, you're the fall guy.
你是替罪羊 知道吗
You're the fall guy, you know.
电♥话♥在哪里
Where's the phone?
我的意思是 我 你可以整晚都这样
I mean, I You can keep taking hits all night,
但你知道吗
but you know what?
我还能想到其他一些人做不到
I can think of a few other people who can't.
我们可以把丹请来 也许还可以把乔迪请来
We could bring Dan up here, maybe Jody, perhaps.
我是说 我喜欢乔迪 但你知道的
I mean, I like Jody, but you know.
没有电♥话♥
There's no phone.
好吗 这就是转折
Okay? That's the twist.
没有电♥话♥
No phone.
他把它从我手里射了出来
He shot it out of my hand.
上去看看
Up there, go check.
你也是 你们所有人 我等着
You, too, all of you. I'll wait.
他开枪了 你不知道是你干的
He shot it. You didn't know you did that?
太疯狂了 我一直都想告诉你
It's crazy. I've been wanting to tell you this whole time.
不 他没有
No, he didn't.
我在门框边 没有
I was by the door frame. No.
然后他从我手里把它打掉了
And he shoots it out of my hands!
不 把领带解开
No. Take the ties off.
哦 天哪 真是松了一口气 太疯狂了
Oh, my God, what a relief. That's crazy.
你说对了一件事 那是唯一的一件事
You were right about one thing, that was the only thing
让你活下去
keeping you alive.
我真希望你能看到
I really wish you could see
乔迪要对金属风暴做什么
what Jody's gonna do with Metalstorm.
一定会很棒的
It's gonna be awesome.
老实说 这将会是一个大爆♥炸♥
And honestly it's gonna be a banger.
现在没那么嚣张了吧 伙计
Not so cocky now, are you, mate?
天哪 迈克 快盖上盖子
Jesus, Mike Mike, put a lid on it.
但愿你没有破坏这种联♥系♥ 兄弟
Wish you didn't break that bond, bro.
希望你没有破坏这种联♥系♥
Wish you didn't break that bond.
好了 特技演员 该喝酒了 伙计 诶
All right, stuntman, time for a drink, mate. Eh?
好了 诶
There we go. Eh?
救命
Help!
救命
Help!
闭嘴 闭嘴 救命啊
Shut up. Shut up. Help!
闭嘴 伙计
Shut up, mate.
在那儿
There.
这火是真的
This fire gag's real.
来吧 伙计们 开船
Come on, guys, start the boat.
他走错路了
He's gone the wrong way.
妈的
Shit!
哦 柯尔特
Oh, Colt.
柯尔特
Colt?
嘿 怎么了
Hey. What's going on?
你唱了什么
What'd you sing?
什么 在卡拉OK
What? At karaoke.
对不起 我没赶上 没关系
I'm sorry I didn't make it. It doesn't matter.
听着 大家都说是你杀了亨利
Listen. Everyone's saying you killed Henry.
怎么了 不是这样的
What's happening? Oh, that's not true.
你会听到很多不真实的事情
You're gonna hear a lot of things that aren't true.
我刚到这里时就想这么说
I just wanted to say that when I first got here,
当你问我过得怎么样时 我向你竖起了大拇指
when you asked how I was doing and I gave you the thumbs-up,
当你说 "那是特技演员的鬼话 "时
when you were like, "That's stunt guy bullshit,"
你说得对 这完全是陈词滥调
and you're right, it's total cliché,
但是 你知道 没有看到
but, you know, there's a reason you don't see
大拇指向下的特技演员
the thumbs-down stunt guy.
你知道 这是我们训练的一部分
You know, it's kind of part of our training.
对不对 你知道 你被车撞了
Right? You know, you get hit by a car,
你就会被扔出窗外
you get thrown out of a window,
如果你被点着了 你就竖起大拇指
you get set on fire, you give the thumbs-up.
但是 呃 我出事后
But, uh, after my accident
顺便说一句 事实证明这并不是一场意外
turns out was not an accident, by the way
我
I, uh
我并不好
I wasn't okay.
而不是因为我摔伤了背
And not because I broke my back,
因为我只是觉得自己像一个巨大的
because I just felt like a huge
失败
failure.
我意识到
And I realized that, uh
你知道 我不是无所不能
you know, I'm not invincible.
太令人震惊了
Huge shocker.
我想 也许我并不那么特别
And I thought maybe I wasn't so special
什么 所以 我 呃
or something, so I, uh
只是觉得 大拇指朝下的我
just figured that the thumbs-down version of me
所以我就消失了
wasn't what you got into it for, so I disappeared.
但是 你知道 我并没有就这样在你面前消失
But, you know, I didn't just disappear on you.
呃 就这样消失了
Uh just disappeared on,
我自己 也是
on, uh, myself too.
总之 我很抱歉
Anyway, I'm sorry.
你应得的不止于此 对不起
You deserved more than that. I'm sorry.
我只是想让你说实话
I just wanted you to be honest.
你知道 说实话 这一切都很痛苦
You know, honestly, it, uh, all hurts.
被车撞到很疼
Getting hit by a car hurts.
被扔出窗外很疼
Getting thrown out of a window hurts.
被人放火烧真的很疼
Getting set on fire really hurts.
但是
But, uh
这一切都不如不能和你在一起来得痛苦
none of it ever hurt as much as not being with you.
你在哪里
Where are you?
这是电影里的台词还是我瞎编的
Is that from a movie or did I just make that up?
很不错
It's pretty good.
他在这里 如果你愿意 想用就用吧
There he is! You can use it if you want.
不 拜托
No, please
不管怎样 我依然爱着你
For what it's worth, I'm still in love with you.
我认为你不应该放弃这个美好的结局
And I don't think you should give up on that happy ending.
柯尔特
Colt.
我得走了
I got to go.
柯尔特
Colt.
今晚
Tonight
等等 柯尔特
Wait, Colt.
我想从你的眼中看到它
I want to see it in your eyes
感受紧张
Feel the tension
有一种东西让我疯狂
There's something that drives me wild
今晚
And tonight
我想让一切成真
I want to make it all come true
因为 女孩 你为我而生
'Cause, girl, you were made for me
女孩 我为你而生
Girl, I was made for you
我为你而生 宝贝
I was made for loving you, baby
你是为我而生
You were made for loving me
我对你爱不释手 宝贝
I can't get enough of you, baby
你对我爱不释手
You can't get enough of me
我为你而生
I was made for loving you
你为我而生
And you were made for loving me
我可以把一切都给你 宝贝
I can give it all to you, baby
你能都给我吗
Can you give it all to me?
柯尔特·西弗斯的报道到此结束
That's a wrap on Colt Seavers.
盖尔
Gail?
乔迪
Jody.
柯尔特
Colt's
柯尔特死了
Colt's dead.
电影精选列表