太空牛仔不怕峡谷
Space Cowboy ain't scared of no ravine.
他当然不是 所以我想 也许只是
Of course he's not. So I'm thinking maybe just
几张我咬牙切齿的反应照 是啊
a couple of reaction shots of me gritting my teeth. Yeah.
比如 "该死的"类似这样的话
Like, "Goddamn." Something like that.
是啊 是啊 是啊 坚持住
Yeah, yeah, yeah. Stoic.
是的 我喜欢 好吗
Yeah, yeah. I like it. All right?
你觉得怎么样 我喜欢 好吧
What do you think? I like it. Okay.
我觉得会很棒的 是啊 我喜欢这个选择
I think it's gonna be great. Yeah, I love the choice.
好了 把这些戴上吧
All right, let's pop these on.
好吧 这是什么 给你
Okay. What's this? There you go.
不 这是因为你逃过了外星人的追捕
No, this is because you've escaped the aliens.
有必要这样吗 有点过了 不是吗
Is this necessary? It's a bit much, no?
是啊 看起来很酷 提高赌注
Yeah. It looks cool. Raise the stakes.
这很酷
It's kind of cool.
是的 很酷 好吧 提高赌注
Yeah. It's cool. Okay. Raise the stakes.
我们开始吧 因为你知道 太空牛仔
Let's do it. 'Cause you know, Space Cowboy.
没人能接近太空牛仔
Nobody can get at the Space Cowboy.
不可能 即使他戴着手铐 对不起 汤姆 抱歉
No way. Even when he's cuffed. Excuse me. Tom, sorry.
天啊 雷我上片场之前就叫你这么做了
Jesus, Ray. I told you to do it before I got on set.
谢谢你 汤姆
Appreciate you, Tom.
谢谢 听起来不错
Thank you. Sound good.
好的 好的 很好
Okay. Okay, great.
那么 那么
So So
这家伙从你左边过来了 没错
You got this guy coming on your left. Yep.
嘿 兄弟 好了 干掉他
Hey, bro. All right, take him out.
又有人要撞上引擎盖了
Someone else is gonna crash down on the bonnet.
你要干掉他
You're gonna take him out.
不 不 不 你看 我在想 也许我下来
No, no, no. See, what I'm thinking is maybe I come down,
我先带他出去 我就像 "砰 砰 砰"
I take him out first, and I'm like "pow, pow, pow."
我滑过去 "啪" 对 对
I slide over and go "pow." Yeah. Yeah.
然后 我可能会说一句小台词 比如
And then maybe I say a little line like,
"我在拿钱之前就开始拍摄外星人了"
"I was shooting aliens way before I was paid to."
好极了 好了 我们开始吧
Fantastic. All right, let's lock it up.
开始吧 奈杰尔 请稍等
Let's shoot, Nigel. Standing by, please.
好吧
All right.
第一次
Take one. Marker.
三 二 一 开始
In three, two, one, action.
今天不是你的幸运日 外星人
Not your lucky day, alien.
你得走了
You got to go.
你跑不过我的
You can't outrun me.
我是太空牛仔
I'm Space Cowboy!
呼
Yahoo!
你正在接近峡谷
You are approaching the ravine.
我们无处可去
There's nowhere else to go.
右转继续前行
Turn right. Go on.
你别无选择
You have no choice.
你必须跳过去
You're gonna have to make the jump.
三 二 一
In three, two, one.
耶 哇
Yeehaw!
哇 哇 哇 嘿 嘿 嘿
Whoa, whoa, whoa, hey, hey, hey.
车里和他一起的是谁
Who is that in the car with him?
我们正在拍摄呢 混♥蛋♥
We're-we're in the middle of a take right now, asshole.
你在干什么 啊
What are you doing? Ah!
他只是在帮你系安全带 安全第一 就是这样
He's just buckling you in. Safety first. That's it. Ow!
真的很紧 有必要这样吗
It's really tight. Is this necessary?
嘿 我们正在拍摄呢
Hey, we are filming right now.
继续滚动 继续
Keep rolling, keep rolling.
卖♥♥掉它 汤姆 它看起来棒极了 深呼吸
Sell it, Tom. It looks amazing. Take a deep breath.
看起来不像 下车吧
It does not look Get out of the car.
你好
Howdy.
不 不 等等 别这样 不
No, no, wait. Stop. No.
等等 怎么了
Wait, what's happening?
耶哇
Yeehaw!
我的天啊 哇哦
Oh, my God! Whoa!
快去开车
Get to the cars!
乔迪 你在干什么
Jody, what the hell are you doing?!
我想从他嘴里套出点实话来 盖尔
I'm trying to get something real out of him, Gail.
他身上没有摄像头
There's no cameras on him!
嘿 丹 他们正在接近伏击巷
Hey, Dan? They're approaching Ambush Alley right now.
我们准备好了
We're ready.
马上放我出去
Let me out right now!
你打算怎么做 再次杀了我吗
What are you gonna do, huh? You gonna kill me? Again?!
能帮我松绑吗 不能
Can you untie me? No.
麦凯布
McCabe!
烟幕 三 二 一
Smoke screen in three, two, one!
哇哦
Whoa!
这似乎不安全 伙计
This does not seem safe, man!
丹 他们在哪儿 你看到他们了吗
Dan, where are they? Do you have eyes on them?
我看到他们了 一切都按计划进行
I see 'em. Everything's going to plan.
我把路堵上
I'll block the road.
他们不会通过
They shall not pass!
我看到他们了 他们进入了伏击巷
I see them. They're entering Ambush Alley.
我什么都看不见
I can't see shit!
麦凯布 第一次
McCabe, one!
麦凯布 第二次
McCabe, two!
麦凯布 就是现在
McCabe! Now!
我热爱我的工作
I love my job.
哇 妈妈
Whoa, mama!
该死的
Oh, goddamn!
你这样开车 我没法思考
I can't think straight when you drive like this.
你应该已经死了
You're supposed to be dead.
你被炸得粉身碎骨
You blew up in-in a thousand pieces.
你爆♥炸♥了
You went kaboom.
我为什么会爆♥炸♥ 汤姆·莱德
Why would I have blown up, Tom Ryder?
你为什么这样叫我的名字
Why are you saying my name like that?
这是你的名字吧 汤姆·莱德 是的 是的
That is your name, isn't it, Tom Ryder? Yes, yes.
瞎子都能看出你
A blind man could see that you're
汤姆·莱德你说得好像
Tom Ryder. You're saying that like
"莱德 汤姆・莱德"好的 这就是我
"Ryder, Tom Ryder." Okay. That's me.
你说得像个痴迷的迷妹
You're saying it like some obsessed fangirl.
那是我 柯尔特·西弗斯说的
That's me, Colt Seavers, saying that.
开动摄像机 我们要跳了
Roll the cameras. We're heading for the jump.
汤姆·莱德在做他自己的特技表演
Tom Ryder's doing his own stunts!
大家快 准备好了吗
Everyone, roll. Arm car?
检查完成
Check.
直升机 检查完成
Heli. Check.
我不替你背黑锅了
I'm done taking the falls for you.
从现在开始 你要自己做特技了
You're gonna do your own stunts from now on.
我不想做我自己的特技 柯尔特 别紧张
I don't want to do my own stunts, Colt! Relax.
这只是一个250英尺的跳伞 可能会要了我们的命
It's just a 250-foot jump that'll probably kill us.
以前从未有过 这是为动漫展准备的
It's never been done before. It's for Comic-Con.
是H厅 大事不好了 你在干什么
It's Hall H. It's a big deal. What are you doing, man?
我觉得这很合适
I thought it'd be fitting.
我和你 汤姆·莱德 最后一次特技表演
Me and you, Tom Ryder, one last stunt.
你知道的 就像《塞尔玛与露易丝》
You know, like Thelma and Louise.
塞尔玛和露易丝 是啊
Thelma and Louise? Yeah.
他们最后都死了 没错
They die at the end. Exactly!
谋杀 自杀
Murder-suicide.
你能马上停车 让我下车吗
Can you just pull over and let me out right now?
你不下车就别想走
You're not getting out of this car until you,
汤姆·莱德 告诉我 柯尔特·西弗斯 真♥相♥
Tom Ryder, tell me, Colt Seavers, the truth!
好了 好了 好了 好了
All right, all right, all right, all right!
都是盖尔
It was all Gail.
我杀亨利时 她想掩盖真♥相♥
When I killed Henry, she wanted to cover it up
因为 说实话
because, to be honest,
太空牛仔是我演得最好的角色之一 柯尔特
Space Cowboy's one of my best roles yet, Colt,
我不希望这部电影失败
and I don't want this movie to fail.
你是说盖尔·迈耶
So you're saying that Gail Meyer
是你陷害我 谋杀亨利的罪魁祸首
was responsible for framing me for your murder of Henry?
是的 是的
Yes! Yes!
电影精选列表