是的 盖尔
Yes, Gail.
在岩石上 在酒店里
On the rocks. In the hotel.
什么酒店
What hotel?
我刚看到你穿的那件 盖尔
The one I just saw you in, Gail!
他已经死了 盖尔
He was so dead, Gail.
他已经死了 死得很彻底
He was very dead. Super dead.
等等 你是怎么到达那里的
Hold on. How did you even get there?
盖尔 是你让我这么做的 好吗
Gail, you asked me to do this! Okay?
所以 请尽量跟上 我知道我在坚持
So please try and keep up. I know. I'm sticking.
我按你说的去了莱德的公♥寓♥
I went to Ryder's apartment just like you told me.
这就是拿着剑的伊基给我霓虹服的地方
That's where Iggy with the sword gave me the neon suit
他们让我去找那个豹纹头的人
and they sent me to the man with the leopard print head.
他的名字叫杜恩
He goes by the name of Doone.
是杜恩的手下玷污了我的雪莉
It was Doone's goons who dirtied my Shirley,
而且不是以一种有趣的方式 盖尔
and not in a fun way, Gail.
我觉得他们想杀了我 盖尔
I think they were trying to kill me, Gail!
走开 冷静下来
Step away and calm down.
我会处理好一切的
I am gonna handle everything.
不再需要处理
No more handling!
我要报♥警♥ 你太咄咄逼人了
I want the police! You're very aggressive.
对不起 我很抱歉 大喊大叫我要报♥警♥
I'm sorry. I'm sorry to yell. I want the police.
你不会跟警♥察♥说的
You are not gonna talk to the police.
你不要跟任何人说起这件事 好吗
You don't talk to anyone about this, okay?
你听我说 我要报♥警♥了
You listen to me. I'm calling the police.
你不是在跟警♥察♥说话
You are not talking to the police.
对不起 先生 等等 谁在那儿
Excuse me, sir. Wait, who's there?
谁在那儿
Who's there? Who's there?
是警♥察♥ 我要跟他们谈谈
It's the police. I'm gonna talk to them.
不 别说话
No, no, no, no, no! Don't talk
任何时候都不能停车
No parking at any time.
对不起
Sorry.
确保我们都在
Just making sure we're both here.
我在这里 伙计
I'm-I'm here, mate.
我要报案
I want to report a crime.
好的 冰雪犯罪
Okay. An ice crime.
是啊 你还是会被开罚单的 伙计
Yeah. You're still getting a ticket, mate.
好吧
All right.
我得告诉乔迪
I got to tell Jody.
关于那个死人
About the dead guy.
你怎么知道他死了
How do you know he was dead?
他可能只是被打晕了
He could've just been knocked out.
在冰上 在冰上
On ice? Yeah.
冰浴对炎症有很好的疗效
Ice baths are very good for inflammation.
你忘了 你嗑药了吗
And are you forgetting that you were high?
如果你一直固执己见 我怎么能
How can I if you keep fixating
就这一点 好吧 你知道什么
on that one point? Okay, you know what,
让我打断你
let me just stop you right there.
不管你昨晚跟乔迪说了什么
Whatever you told Jody last night
让她火冒三丈 我不知道说了什么
has got her all fired up. I don't know what I said.
关于什么
About what?
现在我必须造一辆卡车
And now I have to build a truck
250英尺的跳跃 嗯
for a 250-foot jump. Huh?
一天半后 听起来还挺酷的
In a day and a half! Sounds pretty cool, actually.
除此之外 还有今天的打斗场面
And on top of that, the fight scene today,
乔迪决定要一气呵成
Jody has decided that she wants to do it all in one take.
丹 你告诉他关于那个人的事了吗
A oner. Dan, did you tell him about the oner?
是的 太酷了
Yes. So cool.
对不对 对
Right? Yeah.
好极了 他很投入 你好
So good. He's into it. Hi.
我能和你谈谈吗 好的
Hey. Yeah, can I talk to you for a second? Okay,
莱德没有出现 是啊
about this sequence today, Ryder's a no-show. Yeah.
再说一遍 他可能在狂欢什么的
Again, he's probably on a bender or something.
你这么说很有意思
Well, it's interesting you say that,
因为 因为那是
because that's Yeah.
这就是我想和你谈的 我也是
that's what I want to talk to you about. Me, too.
我也是因为我们根本不需要他他
Me, too. Because we don't even need him. He
好吧 我们不需要他 我昨晚顿悟了
Well We don't need him. I had an epiphany last night.
让我告诉你
Let me just tell you.
昨晚 我太激动了
Last night? I was so excited.
是啊 我们谈过之后 我就想通了
Yeah. After we spoke, it all came to me.
真的吗 是的 第三幕 这个情节
Really? Yeah, the third act, this sequence,
所有的一切 我 跟我谈过之后
all of it. I've been s After talking to me?
是啊 你知道 我很震惊
Yeah. You know, I was shocked
当你出现 对不对 对 是啊
when you showed up. Right? Yeah.
但是 这 太令人震惊了
But Well, it was shocking.
但我开始想 也许
But I just started to wonder if maybe
你出现得正是时候 而且
you showed up just at the right time, and
我在行动中一直在寻找这个东西
I've been going for this thing in the action,
而我却从来没有得到过
and I've never been able to get it.
比如 这种追求爱情的感觉
Like, this feeling of the pursuit of love.
为了你爱的人 你愿意付出多少
And how far would you go for the one that you love and
你知道吗 然后
You know? And then
是啊 你知道 我意识到这不是很远 莱德
Yeah. You know, I realize it's not very far with Ryder,
因为他是个滴水不漏的人 对
'cause he's a drip. Right.
他跑起来很奇怪 对
And he runs weird. Right.
而且他不会做动作 但是 嗯
And he can't do action. But Well, it's
你可以
you can.
你可以
You can.
我无限支持你
I'm unlimited with you.
有了你 我什么都能做 什么都能做
I can do everything and everything with you,
这让我的大脑
and it just made my brain just
太酷了
So cool.
我不需要削减 不需要噱头 真的吗
I don't need cuts. I don't need gimmicks. Really?
我什么都不需要 我只需要你
I don't need anything. I just need you.
结束这部电影
To finish this movie.
你知道 也许还能把它拍成一部伟大的电影
You know, maybe even make it a great movie. Wow.
你知道吗
You know?
好吧 你觉得呢
Wow. Okay. What do you think?
你想一起工作吗
Do you want to work together?
在四个小时内 把悉尼歌♥剧院拍得一塌糊涂
Shoot the shit out of Sydney Opera House in four hours?
3小时52分钟
Three hours and 52 minutes. Three hours and 52 minutes?
是啊
Yeah.
我们还在等什么
What are we waiting for?
好的 很好 好的
Okay, good. Good! Okay!
文提 文提 来吧
Venti, Venti, come on.
我要在你脸上画几个点 因为我需要你
I'm gonna get some dots on your face, 'cause I need you
但不是你的脸 哦 天哪 对 把它弄掉
but not your face. Oh, God. Get Yeah, just get rid of it.
是的 我要把莱德的头换到你身上 只是
Yeah, I'm gonna stick Ryder's head on you. All of it. Just
好的 真酷 好的
Okay. Cool. Okay, okay. Yeah. Okay. Yeah.
准备好了吗 来点雨吧
Ready for a take? Make it rain, please!
看在上帝的份上 让我出去吧
Let me get out, for Christ's sake.
开始 行动
And action!
无法解释所有的感受
Can't explain all the feelings
你让我感觉
That you're making me feel
我心潮澎湃 你却落在后面
My heart's in overdrive and you're behind
方向盘
The steering wheel
触摸你
Touching you
触摸我
Touching me
触摸你
Touching you
天哪 你在抚摸我
God, you're touching me
我相信一种叫做♥爱♥的东西
I believe in a thing called love
聆听我的心跳
Just listen to the rhythm of my heart
我们现在有机会成功了
There's a chance we could make it now
我们将一直摇滚到太阳下山
We'll be rocking till the sun goes down
我相信一种叫做♥爱♥的东西
I believe in a thing called love
哦 哦
Ooh, ooh
咦
Huh!
开始
Go!
我想每时每刻都亲吻你
I want to kiss you every minute, every hour
每天
Every day
电影精选列表