还给我 否则我打爆你的头
Give it back to me or I will blow your head off!
是空的 盖尔
It's empty, Gail.
嗯 是的
Mmm, yeah
哈
Ha
不
No!
今晚
Tonight
我想从你的眼中看到
I wanna see it in your eyes
感受魔力
Feel the magic
有一种东西让我疯狂
There's something that drives me wild
今晚
And tonight
我们要让一切成真
We're gonna make it all come true
因为 女孩 你为我而生
'Cause, girl, you were made for me
女孩 我为你而生
And, girl, I was made for you
我为你而生 宝贝
I was made for lovin' you, baby
你为我而生
You were made for lovin' me
我对你爱不释手 宝贝
And I can't get enough of you, baby
你能满足我吗
Can you get enough of me?
今晚
Tonight.
来自远见卓识的导演乔迪·莫雷诺
From visionary director Jody Moreno
和环球影业
and Universal Pictures
一个宇宙爱情故事
comes a cosmic love story
史诗般的规模
of epic proportion.
由MTV最佳之吻奖提名者主演
Starring MTV Best Kiss award nominee
杰森·莫莫亚
Jason Momoa.
正午时分
It's high noon
在宇宙的边缘
at the edge of the universe.
我了解这些生物
I know these creatures.
我和他们战斗过
I fought them.
我爱他们
I've loved them.
我不会对你撒谎
I'm not gonna lie to you.
我们正面临着强大的敌人
We are facing a powerful enemy.
但我们的敌人不知道
But what our enemy does not know
是你们每个人的内心
is that inside each and every one of you
是一团该死的火
is a goddamn fire!
是啊
Yeah!
我为你而生 宝贝
I was made for lovin' you, baby
嗨呀 是啊
Hi-yah! Yeah!
你为我而生
You were made for lovin' me
是啊
Yeah!
嘭
Bam!
哦 该死
Oh, shit.
正义即将到来
Justice is on the horizon.
金属风暴
Metalstorm.
《金属风暴》大受欢迎
Metalstorm was a huge hit.
阿丽娜和太空牛仔终于有了圆♥满♥的结局
Aliena and Space Cowboy finally got the happy ending.
至于乔迪和我 我们得到了更好的东西
As for Jody and I, we got something even better.
我们有了新的开始
We got a new beginning.
充满了辛辣的玛格丽特酒和错误的决定
Filled with spicy margaritas and bad decisions.
听着 我不想过分浪漫化
And look, I don't want to over-romanticize it
或任何东西 但我认为乔迪和我得到了什么
or anything, but I think what Jody and I got,
比电影里的还要精彩
it's even better than what you find in the movies.
我为你而生 宝贝
I was made for lovin' you, baby
好吧 我不是那种会逃跑和躲藏的人
Well, I'm not the kind to run and hide
当我接近危险时
When I come close to danger
又来了 我从来没有
Not again, dog! I ain't never been
害怕背黑锅
Afraid to take the fall
是的 我会倒下
Yeah, I'll fall
我将走在电线上 穿越风雨和烈火
I'll walk the wire through rain and fire
快一点 我就慢一点
Go fast and I'll go slow
不知不觉中 我变得更加坚强
Somehow I get stronger through it all
我过着与死神搏斗的生活
It's a death-defying life I lead
但我要抓住机会 是吗 是的
But I take my chances Yeah? Yep.
我以电影和电视中的死亡为生
I die for a living in the movies and TV
是的 看起来很完美 但最难的是
Yeah, it looks perfect. But the hardest thing
我要做的就是看着我的女主角们
I'll ever do is watch my leading ladies
亲吻其他男人
Kiss some other guy
当我在包扎膝盖时
While I'm bandaging my knee
我可能会从高楼上摔下来
Well, I might fall from a tall building
我可能会买♥♥一辆全新的汽车
I might roll a brand-new car
因为我是无名的特技演员
'Cause I'm the unknown stuntman
谁愿意为拥有你的心而死
Who'd die to have your heart
洛根不错 洛根很棒
Logan's good. Logan's good.
那是替罪羊 对吧
That's the fall guy, right?
金属风暴
Metalstorm.
风暴
Storm.
我的心穿过燃烧的火焰
I drug my heart through a burning
能给我们回放一下吗
Can you give us a playback?
行动
Action!
哦 我曾受伤 我曾崩溃
Oh, I've been hurt and I've been broken down
但不知为何 我仍然渴望
But somehow I'm still yearning
因为经历了这一切 她依然在我心中
'Cause through it all, she's still on my mind
我可能会从高楼上摔下来
Well, I might fall from a tall building
我可能会买♥♥一辆全新的汽车
I might roll a brand-new car
因为我
'Cause I'm
三 二 一开始 开始 开始
And three, two, one. Action, action, action!
谁愿意为得到你的心而死 喔
Who'd die to have your heart, whoo!
三 二 一 撤退
Pulling out in three, two, one.
我可能会买♥♥一辆全新的汽车
I might roll a brand-new car
因为我是无名的特技演员
'Cause I'm the unknown stuntman
谁愿意为得到你的心而死
Who'd die to have your heart
是啊 我可能会从高楼上摔下来
Yeah, I might fall from a tall building
我可能会买♥♥一辆全新的汽车
I might roll a brand-new car
因为我是无名的特技演员
'Cause I'm the unknown stuntman
谁愿意为得到你的心而死
Who'd die to have your heart.
妈的 我的妈呀 我的妈呀
Shit! Holy shit! Holy shit!
这是世界纪录迈克 你没事吧
It's a world record. Mike, are you all right?
我是癫疯的 但我很好
I'm upside down, but I'm good.
我不知道你是否听说 但
I don't know if you heard, but
我的特技兄弟姐♥妹♥们♥得不到金子
My stunt brothers and sisters don't get no gold
为无名英雄干杯
So here's to the unsung heroes
嘿
Hey!
是的
Yeah
哦 我喜欢
Oh, I'm diggin' it
哦 是的
Oh, yeah
太疯狂了 对吧
It's so crazy, right?
让我们大干一场 好吗
Let's go big with our one take, okay?
连一个提名都没有
Not even one nomination
脚趾只是个安全带 是的
Toes. Just a harness, yeah.
我们不需要你
We don't need your
奥斯卡提名 宝贝
Oscar nom, baby
切
And cut.
我们有真正的伤疤
We got real scars
从这份爱的劳动中
From this labor of love
小心
Look out!
总得有人说出来
Somebody had to say it
它一直在体内积聚
It's been building up inside
我实在忍♥不住了
I just couldn't hold it in
我必须让它飞翔
I had to let it fly
动作和特技
Action and stunts have been
编织进电影的DNA
Woven into the DNA of film
自电影诞生以来 基顿 劳埃德
Since the beginning of cinema, Keaton, Lloyd
开始拍摄吧 卓别林
Let's shoot it. Chaplin
电影界第一位伟大的导演都是特技演员
Film's first great directors were all stunt performers
《宾虚》《洛奇》《勇敢的心》《泰坦尼克号♥》
Ben-Hur, Rocky, Braveheart, Titanic
奥斯卡历史上最伟大的获奖者
Some of the biggest winners in Academy's history
完全依赖特技
Are completely dependent on stunts
所以 今天的主题是 "爱"
So it's about love today.
你知道吗 我们不需要你的
Did you know? We don't need your
你知道吗
Did you know?
奥斯卡提名 宝贝 你知道吗
Oscar nom, baby Did you know?
电影精选列表