罗伊,太棒了
Roy, that's amazing
罗伊,这真是 - 好吗?
Roy, that's - Okay?
太不可思议了 - 埃斯特尔!
That's incredi le - Estelle!
我代表这个国家
那些虐待狂般、不人道的保守派
On ehalf of the, uh, sadistic, inhumane conservatives
欢迎你们所有人
in this country, I wanna welcome, uh, all of you
很高兴看到这么多老朋友和新朋友
It's great to see so many old friends and, uh, new ones
我爱这个国家
I love this country
我把美国视为我最重要的客户
I think of America as my most important client
你们中有些人是我的客户
但我不得不告诉你们
Some of you are my clients, and I hate to reak it to you,
美国更重要
ut America is more important
我们是最后一道防线
We are the last line of defence
在自♥由♥世界
etween a free world
和极权主义地狱之间
and a, uh, totalitarian hellscape
上帝保佑美国!
God less America!
上帝保佑美国!
God less America!
上帝保佑美国!- 上帝保佑美国!
God less America! - God less America!
自杀乐队的《幽灵骑士》
"Ghost Rider" y Suicide
♪ 幽灵骑士摩托车英雄 ♪
♪ Ghost Rider motorcycle hero ♪
♪ 嘿宝贝,宝贝,宝贝他看起来真可爱 ♪
♪ Hey a y, a y, a y he's a-lookin' so cute ♪
♪ 穿着蓝色连身衣偷偷转悠 ♪
♪ Sneak around-round-round in a lue jump suit ♪
♪ 幽灵骑士摩托车英雄 ♪
♪ Ghost Rider motorcycle hero ♪
罗伊在哪儿?你看见他了吗?
Where is Roy? Have you seen him?
我觉得他上楼了 - 好的 行
I think he went upstairs - Okay Alright
那我去找找看
I guess I'll look around
♪ 嘿 啊呀 啊呀 啊呀 他在高喊真♥相♥ ♪
♪ Hey a y, a y, a y he's a-screamin' the truth ♪
滚开 离我远点!
Get the fuck away away from me!
各位先生,这是一个重大的机遇
Well, gentlemen, this is a monumental opportunity
中♥央♥车站区域是
The Grand Central area is one of
这座城市最重要的地段之一
the most important locations in the city
克莱斯勒大厦在那里
泛美大厦也在那里
The Chrysler uilding is there, the Pan Am uilding is there,
整个区域都很重要
the whole area is monumental
而这个区域的关键
And the key to the whole area
就是旧准将酒店
is the old Commodore Hotel,
它就在那里被封闭着
which is just sitting there oarded up
等待改造
and waiting to e transformed
我想把它打造成非常特别的东西
I wanna make it something very special,
我想建造一个令人难以置信的
I wanna uild an incredi le,
辉煌而富有魅力的酒店
glorious, glamorous hotel
它将为建筑行业
that's gonna put people to work
创造就业机会
in the construction trades,
也能保住酒店的工作岗位
it's gonna save hotel jo s
对纽约来说这是艰难的一年
It's een a rutal year for New York,
我们离经济萧条只有一步之遥
we're we're one step away from depression,
我们必须让它复苏
and we have to ring it ack
谢谢
Thank you
准将酒店是个好主意
Commodore Hotel is a great idea,
但不仅它本身一片混乱
ut not only is it in sham les,
周围环境也是如此
ut everything around it as well
那个街区的所有建筑
Everything on that city lock
都需要重建
is going to need to e re uilt
我很乐意这样做
I'd love to do that
我觉得目的地是个很好的词
I think that destination's a great word
你知道,它能吸引人们来到曼哈顿
You know, it rings people to to Manhattan
很多欧洲人都在等待
A lot of Europeans are waiting
重返这座城市
to come ack to the city
普利兹克先生,有什么问题吗?
Mr Pritzker, any questions?
就一个
Just one
在工会和税收之间
etween the unions and taxes
你怎么赚钱?
how will you make money?
呃...这是个...这是个很有趣的问题
Um well, that's a that's a really interesting question
呃
Um
其实不会有任何税收,杰伊
well, there won't e any taxes, Jay,
因为我们会从市长那里得到税收减免
ecause, uh, we're gonna get a tax a atement from the mayor,
他正在恳求开♥发♥商来建设,好吗?
who is egging developers to uild, okay?
如果我告诉他
凯悦酒店的CEO已经答应了,
And if I tell him that the CEO of Hyatt is committing,
那我就能让他免除房♥产税
then I can get him to waive the property taxes
这座城市已经破产了,你却说
The city is roke, and you're saying
他们会放弃税收?
they're gonna forego taxes?
我是说我已经收买♥♥了
I'm saying I got the City,Planning Commission
城市规划委员会
in my pocket
你就继续做梦吧,唐纳德
You keep dreaming, Donald
喂?
Hello?
罗素,我是唐纳德
你能让我进去吗?
Russell, it's Donald, uh, can you let me in?
我需要和罗伊谈谈
I, I, I need to talk to Roy
罗素
Russell
冷静,冷静
Easy, easy
你要 - 罗伊
You're gonna - Roy
你要把我的对讲机按坏了
You're gonna reak my intercom
罗伊,你能让我进去吗?
我需要你的帮助
Roy, can you let me in? I, I, I need your help
罗伊,你把事情搞砸了,是不是?
oy, you fucked the dog, didn't you?
听着,我,我,我
Listen, I, I, I
抱歉
Sorry
我真的需要你的帮助
I really need your help on this
好吧,我会给市长打电♥话♥
Okay, I'll, uh, I'll call the mayor
我要提什么要求?
What's my ask?
免除凯悦酒店的房♥产税
Waive Hyatt's property taxes
免除凯悦酒店的房♥产税?
Waive Hyatt's property taxes?
对 - 哦,所以
Yeah - Oh, so
你,你想要,呃
you, you want, uh
你想让我向他们要求
you want me to ask them for
一个1.6亿美元的减免?
a $160 million a atement?
对,有你出面就能成
Yeah Well, with you it can e done
你疯了
You're nuts
有你出面就能成
With you it can e done
你是罗伊·科恩,你是罗伊·科恩
You're Roy Cohn, you're Roy Cohn
那个罗伊·科恩
The Roy Cohn
这根本不可能 - 我是说
It's just not gonna happen - I mean
我愿意为你做任何事,随便什么
I'll do anything for you,What-whatever you want
你知道,我不能,呃,
You know, I can't, uh, turn,
变面包成鱼,你明白吗?
uh, you know, loaves into fishes here, you know?
我知道,但我求你了
I know, ut I'm egging you for this
我相信这件事,罗伊,而且我
I elieve in this, Roy, and,I'm
我求你,拜托了,就
I'm egging you, please Just
就打个电♥话♥
just make a call
好吧,明早给我打电♥话♥,好吗?
Okay, call me in the morning, okay?
明早给我打电♥话♥ - 罗伊,我爱你
Call me in the morning - Roy, I love you
庆幸他欠我人情
e glad he owes me
我爱你!
I love you!
好吧
Okay
谢谢你,晚安
Thank you Have a good night
晚安
Goodnight
晚......晚安
Ha have a good night
让我们希望在那里
Let's just hope we're not
不会被愚弄
made fools of in there
爸爸,大家都同意了
这只是走个形式
Everyone's on oard, Dad, this is just a formality
是啊,没错
Yeah, right
呃,就在一年前
Uh, it was only a year ago
福特总统让纽约市去死
that President Ford told,New York City to drop dead
纽约市,去死吧
New York City, drop dead
现在,我的客户特朗普先生
Now, my client, Mr Trump,
正试图给这座城市一个急需的
is trying to give this city a much needed,
呃,输血,让这具尸体复活
uh, lood infusion and, uh, resuscitate the corpse
我恳请你们
of New York City And I urge you
支持我的客户这样做
to support my client in doing so
谢谢
Thank you
谢谢,科恩先生
Thank you, Mr Cohn
让我们过一下
电影精选列表