It's true
我有很多,呃
I have a lot of, uh
未完成的事情
unfinished usiness
你想去吃晚餐吗?
You wanna go to dinner?
我拍摄结束后要去滑雪
I'm gonna make a run after the shoot,
也许你可以一起来
and may e you can join me
你想滑雪?
You you wanna ski?
你会滑雪吗?
Do you know how to ski?
当然
Sure
我在这里等你
I'll meet you here
在滑雪场等我
Meet me at the slopes
不不不,我就在这里等你
No, no, no, I'll meet you here
我去拿滑雪板,然后在这里等你
I'll get my skis, then I'll meet you here
那
Do
你喜欢当模特吗?
do you like modelling?
我喜欢赚钱
I like the money
这行赚钱不错吗?
You make good money on that?
收入还可以
I make decent money,
但我真正想要的是自己的时装品牌
ut what I really want is my own fashion line
我想要服装、珠宝
I want clothes, jewellery,
鞋子...都有我的名字
shoes with my name
我最大的梦想是
拥有自己的室内设计公♥司♥
My iggest dream is to have my own interior design firm
我已经有了完整的构想
I have a whole vision
怎么了?
What?
呃,没什么,你只是和
Uh, no, you're just not
我平时遇到的女人不一样
like, uh, the women,I normally meet
因为我想要的不只是一个男人
ecause I want something more than a man
和一枚戒指?
and a ring?
是的
Yeah
好吧,为此干杯
Well, cheers to that
你真的什么都不喝吗?
You're really not gonna drink anything?
我不喜欢任何会让我放慢脚步的东西
I don't like anything to slow me down
呃
Uh
好吧,我不是故意要笑
Okay, I don't mean to laugh
在生活中
Well, in life
有两种人
there are two types of people
有杀手
There are killers,
也有失败者
and there are losers
但不做杀手也挺好的,不是吗?
ut it's good not to e a killer, no?
杀手意味着赢家
Killer means winner
哦
Oh
所以
So
你是个杀手吗,唐纳德?
Are you a killer, Donald?
你要杀我吗?
Are you going to kill me?
它被称为大苹果,
It's called the ig Apple,
世界上最伟大的城市
the greatest city in the world
现在这颗水果的核心
Now there seems to e something rotten
似乎出现了腐烂
in the core of the fruit
这座城市几乎无法
The city can arely afford to
支付账单,市长候选人埃德·科赫说
pay its ills, says Ed Koch,
我们还不知道
the mayoral candidate
我们需要做出什么牺牲
We don't know yet the sacrifices
才能让这座城市
we need to make
重新站起来
to get this city ack on its feet again
随着犯罪率上升,
And as the crime is surging,
可能甚至不得不裁掉
it might even have to lay off
那些打击犯罪的人
those who fight crime
但这不会阻止年轻的房♥地♥产♥开♥发♥商
ut this won't stop young real estate promotor,
唐纳德·特朗普追求
Donald Trump, from pursuing
他的梦想项目:
his dream project:
一个拥有1500间客房♥的豪华酒店
a 1,500-room luxury hotel
位于中♥央♥车站
at the Grand Central terminal
纽约现在正处在重要的转折点,
New York right now is at a great turning point,
它要么这样要么那样,
it's gonna go one way or the other,
我一定要确保
and I'm gonna make damn well sure
它走上正确的道路
it goes the right way
我要让它重新变得辉煌
I wanna make it a fa ulous place again
天啊
Oh my God
这是一个持续19年的审计
It's a 19-year open audit
所以,他们告诉我
So, what they're telling me is
我现在应该记得,
I'm supposed to remem er now,
在1977年3月,
in March 1977,
呃,我在1958年2月
uh, who I had dinner with
和谁共进晚餐,
in Fe ruary 1958,
还有,呃,他们当时戴的领带
and, uh, you know, what colour tie
是什么颜色,以及具体...
they were wearing, and exactly
听着,让我晚点再给你打电♥话♥
Listen, let me call you ack
那些国税局的小丑们
The, uh, clowns at the IRS
又来找我麻烦了
are crawling up my ass again
太糟糕了
That's terri le
呃,罗杰,这是唐纳德·特朗普
Uh, Roger, meet Donald Trump
嗨,很高兴见到你 -你好吗?
Hi Good to meet you - How you doing?
罗杰·斯通,抱歉,我浑身是汗
Roger Stone,Sorry, I'm all wet
没关系,没关系
That's, uh, that's alright
他浑身是汗
He's all wet
我是你工作的忠实粉丝
Huge fan of your work
哦,谢谢 -是的
Oh, thank you -Yeah
这位罗杰从事政♥治♥工作
Roger here is into politics
他的专长是,呃,肮脏伎俩
His specialty is, uh, dirty tricks
呃,好吧,无可奉告
Uh, well, no comment
罗杰,呃,做个好人
Roger, uh, e a mensch,
给我来杯帕洛玛鸡尾酒
uh, get me a Paloma
好的
Sure
那么...最近怎么样?
So how's things?
嗯,听着,事情进展
Well, uh, listen, things are
事情进展不错,而且我遇到了一个人
things are good, and I, uh, I met someone
你遇到了一个人?
You met someone?
太好了,为你高兴
That's great Good for you
是啊,她是个很有个性的女人
Well, she's a she's a tough cookie
她最好别欺负你
Well, she etter not mess with you,
否则她得跟我算账
ecause she'll have to answer to me
我们要结婚了
We're gonna get married
你要结婚了?
You're gonna get married?
你要结婚了?
You're gonna get married?
什么意思?
What do you mean?
我爱她,罗伊 - 你疯了吗?
I love her, Roy - Are you nuts?
你♥他♥妈♥的脑子进水了吗?
Are you out of your goddamn mind?
我是真心的 - 唐纳德,让我
Well, I'm in love - Donald, let me
这么跟你说
put it to you this way
你会签一份合同
Would you sign a contract
放弃你一半的资产吗?
giving away half your assets?
罗伊,合同?
Roy, a contract?
婚姻就是一份合同
That's what a marriage is, it's a contract
是双方之间的合同
etween two parties
我父母结婚40年了,罗伊
My parents have een married for 40 years, Roy,
我不知道他们有什么合同
and I don't know what no ody had a contract
听着,婚姻游戏是一场零和游戏
Listen, the matrimonial game is a zero-sum game
相信我,我差点就娶了芭芭拉·沃尔特斯
Trust me I almost married ar ara Walters
后来我醒悟了
and then I wised up
对 - 你需要保护
Right - You're gonna need protection
这不是什么大宪♥章♥
It's not the Magna Carta,
只是一份标准婚前协议
it's just a standard prenup
就这样
That's all
是的
Yeah
"如果分居
"In the event of separation,
配偶每年将获得2万美元"
spouse will receive $20,000 annual "
对
Right
这还不算太糟
That's not too ad
我们不会分居的 - 好吧,让我说完
We're not gonna separate - Okay, let me finish
你最后签字就行了
You just sign it at the end
电影精选列表