How you doing tonight? - I'm good, I'm very excited
这真的,呃,很令人兴奋
It's, uh, very exciting
回头联♥系♥
Call you
我从未遇到过
如此让我想起自己的人
I've never met anyone who reminds me more of myself
唐纳德,他很有勇气,他
Donald, he's got grit, he is, uh,
在追求完美方面永不停歇
relentless in the pursuit of perfection
看看这个,这是杰作
Look at this, it's a masterpiece
呃,大理石瀑布
uh, mar le waterfalls
听着,我本可以建得比双子塔还高
Listen, I could've uilt it taller than the Twin Towers,
如果我想要 - 先生们,祝您今晚愉快
if I wanted - Gentlemen, enjoy your night
很高兴见到你,兰迪
It's good to see you, Randy
唐纳德,我能跟你谈谈吗?就一会儿
Donald, could, could I talk to you for a minute?
当然,你怎么样?
我一直在试着联♥系♥你
- Yeah, sure How are you? - I've een trying to call you
你看起来糟透了,我能要杯冰水吗?
You look like shit,Can I get an iced water?
不,我知道现在不是好时机,我只是
No I know it's a ad time, I just
怎么了?你累了吗?
What's going on? Are you tired?
我只是,呃,工作太累了而已
I'm just, uh, overworked, is all
好吧,也许你该试试这个
Alright Well, may e you should try these
这些是什么?
What are those?
减肥药,我从医生那里拿的
Diet pills,I got 'em from my doctor
它对一切都很有效
They're amazing for everything
精力,睡眠,我都不需要睡觉了
Energy, sleep,I don't need to sleep anymore
你,你确定这是好事吗?
Are you, you sure that's a good thing?
我睡觉的时候没法做交易,
Well, I can't do deals when I sleep,
所以是的,这是好事
so yeah, that's a good thing
听着,我就是,想请你帮个小忙
Listen, uh, I just, uh, I need to ask you a little favour
当然 - 我在想你是否可以
Sure - I was wondering if you might
让拉塞尔住在凯悦酒店?
e a le to put Russell up at the Hyatt?
为什么?
Why?
乡下的房♥子对他来说太冷了
The country house is it's too cold for him
呃,他得了肺炎
Uh, he has pneumonia
给他拿条毯子就行了
Get him a lanket
拉塞尔是个好孩子
而且他,他很忠诚,呃,
Russell's a good kid and he's, he's very loyal, uh,
这对我来说意义重大
and it'd mean a lot to me
听着,他从没帮过我
但我会为你做这件事,
Listen, he never helped me, ut I'll do it for you,
没问题,好吗?
no pro lem, alright?
过来一下
Come over here for a second
什么? - 你觉得她看起来好吗?
What? - Do you think she looks good?
哦当然,她看起来像个真正的选美皇后
Oh sure She looks like a real eauty queen
我是说,她每天晚上回家
都在告诉我该做什么
I mean, every night she comes home telling me what to do
我感觉自己像是娶了个商业伙伴
I feel like I'm married to a usiness partner
我不,我什么感觉都没有
我看着她就感觉,像是
I don't, I don't feel anything,I look at her and it's, like
随便吧
Whatever
至少我让她去做了隆胸
At least I got her to do her tits
哦是吗?
Oh yeah?
效果很棒
They're amazing
啊,明男先生!
Ah, Akio-san!
嘿,你好吗? - 你在这啊
Hey, how are you? - There you are
听着,我想,我想让你看看这个,呃
Listen, uh, I want, I want you to see this, uh
罗伊怎么了?他总是看起来病恹恹的
What is it with Roy? He always looks sick
不,他很好
No, he's fine
很高兴见到你
Wonderful to see you
哦不,不要
Oh no, no
你好吗? - 很好
How are you, huh? - Wonderful
你觉得怎么样? - 我喜欢这个大厅
What do you think? - I love this lo y
是我自己设计的 - 哦
I planned it myself - Oh
好吧,我让她做所有简单的事
Well, I let her do all the easy stuff
告诉我,你觉得怎么样?
哦,我很喜欢
- So, tell me, how do you like? - Oh, I love it
爸爸,感觉如何? - 哦,嘿
How we doing, Dad? - Oh, hey
景色怎么样? - 还不错
How's the view? - It's alright
我在想这要花多少电费?
I wonder what the electric ill is for that?
那个,那看起来不太实际
That, that seems impractical
别担心这个,爸爸
Don't worry a out that, Dad
你知道这让我想起什么吗?
You know what this reminds me of?
当我在科尼岛建特朗普大厦时
When I uilt, uh, Trump Tower on Coney Island
特朗普村
Trump Village
你建的是特朗普村
我建的是特朗普大厦
You uilt Trump Village, I uilt Trump Tower
对 - 这是特朗普大厦
Right - This is Trump Tower
对!这就是我的意思
Right That's what I meant
但当我,当我在特朗普村建那座高楼时
ut when I, when I uilt that high rise in, uh,
在特朗普村
in Trump Village, uh,
船只在20海里外就能看到它
oats could see it,20 miles out to sea
这跟那个完全不同,爸爸,好吗?
This is very different than that, Dad, okay?
这是...这是大联盟
This is this is the ig league
真正的大场面 - 哦,好吧
The ig time - Oh, well
你知道,嗯
You know, um
我一直想说,你知道,呃
I've een meaning to say, you know, uh
我知道我对你很严厉,对吧?
I know that I've een tough on you, right?
但看看你现在,嗯?
ut look at you now, huh?
你是个杀手,一个国王
You're a killer A king
对吧?
Right?
对吧?
Right?
嗯
Mm
嗯
Mm
尝尝鱼子酱
Try some caviar
这是最好的
It's the est
你真漂亮
You're gorgeous
嘿
Hey
我给你买♥♥了礼物
I got you a gift
G点
The G-spot
G点
The G-spot
"像探索阴蒂一样探索你的G点
"Experiment with your G-spot as you may have done
如果你学会了那样自♥慰♥的方式
with your clitoris, and if and when you learn
那么...",哦,这太...太好了
to mastur ate that way ",Oh, that's great
这,呃,太好了
That's, uh, great
想上楼吗? - 听着,呃
Wanna go upstairs? - Listen, uh
我得告诉你,我,呃
I gotta tell you, I'm, uh
什么?告诉我
What? Tell me
我不再被你吸引了
I'm just not attracted to you anymore
唐纳德
Donald
真的,我是说,每次我,呃
Really, I mean, every time I, uh,
亲吻你的时候都感觉,你知道
kiss you I feel like, you know,
像是在完成任务一样
it's my duty or something
我是说,这是,呃 - 唐纳德
I mean, it's, uh - Donald
当我触碰你,我在触碰
And I'm touching you, I'm touching
那些假的塑料胸,我感觉很奇怪
those fake plastic tits,I mean, I feel weird
那是你的主意
They were your idea
是你让我这么做的
You made me do it
好吧,也许那是个错误
Well, may e they were a mistake
唐纳德 唐纳德
Donald Donald
你能告诉我发生了什么吗?
Can you tell me what is happening?
你表现得像个野兽,你在伤害我
You are ehaving like an animal and you're hurting me
你为什么要这样? - 伊万娜,我,我
Why are you doing this? - Ivana, I, I
你不在乎我的感受吗?
You don't care how it makes me feel?
伊万娜,我只是想要诚实
Ivana, I'm just trying to e honest
我,我真的,我告诉你
I'm, I'm really, I'm telling you
天啊,我不知道发生了什么
Oh my God I don't know what's happening
是因为你在吃那些愚蠢的药片吗?
Is it ecause of the stupid pills that you're taking?
是的,是的,是的,我觉得发生的是
Yeah, yeah, yeah,I think what's happening is
你变得有点自大了
you're getting a it of a igger head
因为你忘记了你的出身
ecause you're forgetting your story
你来这里是为了 - 我的出身?
You came over here to - My story?
从该死的东欧捷克斯洛伐克
还是随便什么地方
from Eastern Czechoslo-fucking- vakia or whatever the fuck it is
然后你嫁给了我 - 那你又是从哪来的,唐尼?
and you married me - And where did you come, Donnie?
你是从哪来的,嗯?皇后区
Where did you come from, hm? Queens
你照过镜子吗,嗯?照过吗?
Have you looked at yourself in the mirror, huh? Have you?
电影精选列表