♪ Street man on his own ♪
♪ 如此年轻又如此孤独 ♪
♪ So young and so alone ♪
♪ 他竭尽全力只为改变这个世界 ♪
♪ He gives his all just to change the world ♪
♪ 你能改变这个世界 ♪
♪ You can change the world ♪
♪ 你能 呜-呼-呼-呼 ♪
♪ You can you hoo-hoo-hoo ♪
♪ 你能改变这个世界 ♪
♪ You can change the world ♪
♪ 改变这个世界 ♪
♪ Change the world ♪
♪ 改变这个世界 ♪
♪ Change the world ♪
♪ 街头人 ♪
♪ Street man ♪
♪ 你可以改变它 ♪
♪ You can change it ♪
♪ 你可以 ♪
♪ You can ♪
♪ 你可以改变它 ♪
♪ You can change it ♪
♪ 啊啊啊 ♪
♪ Aaaah ♪
♪ 你可以改变它 ♪
♪ You can change it ♪
♪ 你可以 ♪
♪ You can ♪
纳森森太太?
Mrs Nathanson?
是的
Yeah
房♥租
The rent
你有钱吗?就这些?
You got it? Is that all?
我想是的
I think so
你想是的?
You think so?
是的 是的
Yeah Yeah
如果我数一下发现不够,
And if I count it and it's not there,
我该怎么办?
what am I supposed to do?
就这一个月,我刚伤了后背,
It's just the one month,I just hurt my ack,
我只是受伤了,仅此而已,
I just hurt myself, that's all,
我不得不去医院
and I had to go to hospital
你知道那是什么感觉
You know what that's like
希望你下个月还活着
Let's hope you're alive next month
交房♥租 交房♥租
Get the rent Get the rent
要么就这样吧
Or if not, this is it
汤普森太太
Mrs Thompson
你们这些吸血鬼
You loodsuckers
一半?
Half?
你不是真的
You're not real
我非常非常真实
I am very, very real
你是我幻想出来的!
You're in my head!
格兰杰先生,拜托
Mr Granger, please
来吧
Come on
去你的!
Fuck you!
去你的!
Fuck you!
混♥蛋♥!
Fucker!
这些全国有色人种协进会的
同性恋说我是种族主义者
These NAACP faggots call me racist
弗雷德里克,够了,请停下
Frederick, please, enough
玛丽,他们说我是种族主义者
Mary, they call me a racist
我怎么可能是种族主义者
How can I e racist
当我有一个黑人司机时,玛丽?
when I have a lack driver, Mary?
别用这种语言
No language
这怎么可能?
How can that e?
说点愉快的话题
Pleasant conversation
我不是种族主义者
I'm not racist
不谈政♥治♥
No politics
你觉得好笑吗,弗雷迪?
You think that's funny, Freddy?
请把你的胳膊肘
Would you get your el ow
从桌子上拿开好吗?
off of the ta le, please?
好的,先生
Yes, Sir
爸爸,事实是我们正在被起诉,
Dad, the truth is we're eing sued,
我们需要解决这个诉讼,
we need the lawsuit ehind us,
我需要竞标准将酒店,
and I need to id on the Commodore,
我认为有罗伊的帮助,我们有机会
and I think with Roy, we have a chance
别再说你那酒店的废话了,拜托
Not this crap a out your hotel, please
罗伊·科恩不是能帮我们的人,明白吗?
Roy Cohn is not the guy that's gonna help us, okay?
他是个骗子
He's a crook
他被起诉过三次
He's een indicted three times
顺便说一下,他从未被定罪过
He's never een convicted, y the way
此人是个天才
他年纪轻轻就主导了麦卡锡的调查
The man's a genius,He ran McCarthy's show
那时他基本上还是个少年
when he was asically a teenager,
他还是尼克松的好友,他很厉害
and he's pals with Nixon himself He's vicious
你以为我没试过找
比姆和洛克菲勒帮忙吗?
You don't think I've tried pulling strings
他们帮不了我们
with eame and Rockefeller?
政♥府♥想置我们于死地
They're no help
只要见一面就行,这是我的建议
The government wants to kill us
就只是见面谈谈,仅此而已
Just, just take the meeting, that's all I'm saying
就只是和他商讨一下,就这样
Just, just meet with him to discuss, that's all
我觉得唐尼说得对
I think may e Donnie's right
为什么不见见科恩呢,
Why not meet with Cohn,
听听第二种意见?
get a second opinion?
听听这个航♥空♥飞行员怎么说
Says the airline pilot
我的长子
My first- orn son
就是个该死的长了翅膀的公交司机
is a goddamn us driver with wings
弗雷德里克,请别这样
Frederick, please
你知道这对我们来说
Do you know what kind of an em arrassment
是多大的耻辱吗?
that is for us?
每当...每当有人问起
Whenever whenever I'm asked
我的家人时
a out my family,
我都不会提到你,弗雷迪
I don't mention you, Freddy
这就是我有多为你感到丢脸
That's how em arrassed I am a out you
弗雷德里克,够了
Frederick, enough
你喜欢这音乐吗?
Do you like the music?
我喜欢
I do
嘿,你好啊
Oh, hey, how are you?
很好,你呢?-见到你真好
Good, how are you? - Good to see you
天啊,你真漂亮
Oh, my God, you look eautiful
你也是-为什么不给我打电♥话♥?
So do you - Why didn't you call me?
我很忙-哦,她说她很忙
I'm usy - Oh, she's usy
天啊
Oh, my God
天啊,关于她我能给你讲很多故事
Oh, my God, the stories I can tell you a out her
你看起来对这里很熟悉啊?
You really know your way around here, huh?
来这里的次数多了,
Well, come here often enough,
就认识了一些人
you get to know a few people
哦,我看得出来
Oh, I can see that
唐尼,放松点吧
May e loosen up a little, Donnie,
你看起来像个保安
you look like a security guard
天啊,那些夏天真是太糟糕了
My God, those summers were the worst
我是说,我整天都在
I mean, I would spend the whole time
数着从艾德怀尔德起飞的飞机
counting the planes taking off from Idlewild
我一直都是那个样子
I was like that the whole time
他过去总让我捡地上的钉子
He used to make me pick the nails off the floor
为了省钱 - 他现在还在这样做,弗雷迪
to save money - He still does that, Freddy
即使到现在
Even now
他会对我说:"你要盯着,
He would say to me, "You keep an eye,
如果有人抽烟休息时间太长,
any ody who takes too long on their smoke reak,
你就告诉我。"
you tell me a out it "
然后他会给我一个二十五分钱
And he would give me a quarter
每告发一个人就给一个
for every every guy that I tattled on
那时就是我对抗他们
It was me against them
那你一定发财了,是吧?
Well, you pro a ly got rich, huh?
那些夏天一定赚了不少钱
Pro a ly got rich those summers
我希望你开心
I want you to e happy
让我再去拿杯酒
Let me get another drink
不,不,别这样,别这样
No, no, come on, come on
我们没事,谢谢你
We're alright, thank you,
非常感谢 - 好吧
thank you very much - Okay,
我不需要我弟弟管
I don't need my little rother
你以为我没钱吗?我有钱
You think I don't have money? I got money
我知道你有,但这次我请客,好吗?
I know you do, ut it's my treat, okay?
拿上你的帽子,你会需要的
Take your hat,You're gonna need this
维克,我在想
要建一个三层高的中庭,好吗?
Vic, I'm thinking a three-storey atrium, alright?
整个这一侧一直延伸下去,
电影精选列表