我照过 你想说什么? - 你的脸像个橙子
I have What's your point? - Your face look like an orange
好吧,好吧 - 而且你在变胖
Okay, okay - And you're getting fat
对 - 你变得越来越丑!
Right - You're getting ugly!
你是个粗鲁又可怕,非常可怕的人
You're a rude and terri le, terri le person
你在秃头!你太恶心了!
You're getting ald! You're disgusting!
秃头?!我他妈才没秃头!
ald?! I'm not fucking ald!
啊!
Uh!
哦,操!
Oh, fuck!
唐纳德!
Donald!
操!
Fuck!
唐纳德!
Donald!
我是不是操到你的G点了?嗯?
Am I fucking on that G-spot? Huh?
那是你的G点吗?嗯?
Is that your G-spot? Huh?
我找到了吗?我他妈找到了吗?嗯?
Did I find it? Did I fucking find it? Huh?
感觉如何?感觉好吗?
How does that feel? Does that feel good?
啊?
Huh?
是的
Yeah
在大西洋城仅两年内
Two new casinos in Atlantic City
就开了两家新赌场
in just two years
唐纳德·特朗普一直在疯狂购物
Donald Trump has een on an impressive shopping spree
他的帝国似乎在无限扩张
There seem to e no limits to the expansion of his empire
日本?那里最好
Japan? It's the est
日本有很多钱,很多钱,对吧?
A lot of money, a lot of money in Japan, huh?
从海洋到天空,
From the sea to the sky,
有人说特朗普时代已经开始了
some say the age of Trump has egun
特朗普大厦、特朗普城
特朗普广场、特朗普城♥堡♥
Trump Tower, Trump City, Trump Plaza, Trump Castle
这是自我作祟吗?
这很畅销,迈克,很畅销
- Does ego come into it? - It sells, Mike, it sells
这与自我无关,就是很畅销
It has nothing to do with the ego, it sells
他来了,各位,DJT!
Here he comes, folks,DJT!
哇,这里有这么多人,我简直不敢相信
Wow, so many people here,I can't elieve it
丹,最近怎么样? - 啊
How's it going, Dan? - Ah
这都要感谢我妻子
她是个了不起的经理
It's all thanks to my wife,She's a hell of a manager
她甚至亲自打扫地板
She even cleans the floors herself
他太有趣了
He's so funny
我们创下了记录,对吧?
We've got record num ers, alright?
我们会谈的,你会很满意的
We'll talk,You're gonna e very happy
非常满意
Very happy
♪ 梦想中的男孩 ♪
♪ Fantasy oy ♪
♪ 请做我的爱人,而不是玩物 ♪
♪ Please e my lover,Not my toy ♪
♪ 因为我需要你是真实的 ♪
♪ Cause I need you to e real ♪
♪ 而不是幻想 ♪
♪ To e no fantasy ♪
♪ 我想要触摸和感受 ♪
♪ I want to touch and feel ♪
♪ 我的梦想男孩 ♪
♪ My fantasy oy ♪
该死! - 嗯?怎么了?
Fuck! - Mm What's going on?
停一下,停一下
Stop for a second, stop for a second
算了
Forget it
没什么,没什么
Nothing, nothing
没事,我只是,呃
Nothing, I'm just, uh
我太忙了,你知道
我有很多事要处理
I'm so overwhelmed, you know,I've got a lot going on,
你知道,下面那些人一直在烦我
you know, these people are crawling up my ass down there
我们的这些投币机本该等待
We got these coin machines they're supposed to wait
八小时,但他们两小时就得更换
eight hours, they've gotta replace 'em in two hours
从来没有人玩得这么快
There's never een people that are playing that fast
这么拼
and that hard
就像我告诉你们的
伙计们,我们会成为第一
Like I told you, fellas, we're gonna e num er one
第一名,没人能与我们竞争
Num er one, no ody competes with it
唐纳德,我们需要谈谈这些数字
Donald, we need to talk a out the figures
而且顺便说一下,这就是区别
And y the way, here's the difference
我们说的是大西洋城,
We're talking a out,Atlantic City,
不是拉斯维加斯。干得好 - 唐纳德
not Las Vegas Great jo - Donald
等等,我们在大西洋城有什么?
Wait, what do we have in Atlantic City?
我们有海洋!
We've got the ocean!
伙计们,我们这里就有海洋
We've got the ocean right here, fellas
我们还要把这里打造成拳击圣地
We're gonna also make this the oxing mecca
我正在和唐·金谈把迈克·泰森
I was talking to Don King a out ringing Mike Tyson
和其他一些比赛带到这里来
and various, uh, situations over here
因为那会带来很多收入
你明白我的意思吗?
ecause that's gonna e a lot of money, you know what I mean?
我像拳击手一样思考,我不喜欢告诉别人
I think like a prize fighter,I don't like to tell people
我想去哪里,我想做什么
where I wanna go, what I wanna do
我想随机应变,你明白我的意思吗?
I wanna just roll with the punches, you know what I mean?
我觉得这对大西洋城会有好处
And I think that's gonna e good for Atlantic City
这很好,但自从你上个季度差点
That's great, ut we've een hearing the exact same thing
拖欠贷款以来,我们一直在听同样的话
since you nearly defaulted on your loan payment last quarter
是的,但从未有过这样的规模
Yeah, ut there's never een anything like this
这样的品质
of this magnitude, this quality
泰姬陵将成为世界第八大奇迹
The Taj Mahal's gonna e the eighth wonder of the
好了,听着,你这个混♥蛋♥
Alright, you listen to me, you son of a itch
如果你在这个月底前
If you don't make a goddamn payment
不付款的话,
y the end of this month,
我的破产律师会盯上你的
my ankruptcy attorneys are gonna e up your ass
我的信用很好,我的信用很可靠
My credit is good, my credit is solid
你们不用担心
and you fellas have nothing to worry a out
最后警告你,唐纳德
Last warning, Donald
我要对人负责
I've got people to answer to
罗杰,你赌博吗?
Do you gam le, Roger?
你喜欢赌博吗?玩玩老虎机?
You like to gam le, huh? Play a little slot machine?
我喜欢赚钱,不喜欢亏钱
I like to make money, not lose it
好吧,让我告诉你,大西洋城会有
Well, let me tell you something,There's gonna e
很多老奶奶
a lot of grandmothers in Atlantic City
会对此很满意的
that are gonna e very happy with that
是的 - 好吗?
Oh yeah - Okay?
预算是10亿美元 - 哇!
The udget, $1 illion - Wow!
是的,你一定要来住
很有东方风格,是吧?
- Yeah, you gotta come stay - Very Eastern flair, huh?
这很不错 - 确实是,确实是
This is something - Well, it is, it is
是的?
Yes?
罗伊在电♥话♥上
I've got Roy on the phone
呃,告诉他我会回电♥话♥
Uh, tell him I'll call him ack
听着,里根正在让这个
国家变得如此富有,
Listen, Reagan's making this country so fucking rich,
你不可能失败!- 嗯
you can't lose! - Well
我告诉你,唐纳德!
I'm telling you, Donald!
是的,他代表着你所关心的一切
Yeah, he stands for all the things you care a out
降低税收,削减管制
Lower taxes, cutting regulations
强大的军队 - 嗯,我喜欢这个
A powerful military - Well, I, I like that
就像以前那样,对吧?
是的,我们需要那个
- Like it used to e Right? - Yes, we need that
确实 - 我们需要那个
We do - We need that
嘿,事实上,我们有一个全新的竞选口号♥
Hey, in fact, we have a rand new campaign slogan
听听这个
Listen to this
"让美国再次伟大"
"Let's make America great again "
哇
Wow
嗯
Hm
嗯,我喜欢"再次"这个部分
Well, I like the 'again' part
你知道,它指向了一个伟大的过去
You know, it points to a great past
没错,不是很多人能看出这一点
It does Not many people see that
我看得出来,好吗?因为我爱这个国家,
Well, I do, okay? 'Cause I love this country,
我厌倦了看到这个国家被骗得你难以置信
and I'm tired of seeing this country getting ripped off
简直难以置信
like you wouldn't elieve
每年损失2000亿美元,罗杰
It's losing $200 illion a year, Roger
2000亿美元,里根知道这事吗?
$200 illion,Does Reagan know that?
因为所有这些石油酋长和日本人,
'Cause all these, these oil sheikhs, and the Japs,
还有那些福利女王和工会暴徒,
and the welfare queens, and the union thugs,
他们在榨干我们 - 你说得对
they're sucking us dry - You're right
是时候变得聪明,是时候强硬起来了,
It's time to get smart and it's time to get tough,
否则就不会有国家了
ecause otherwise there's not gonna e a country
也不会有世界了
and there's not gonna e a world
你知道谁是强硬的吗? - 你
And you know who's tough? - You
苏联人,他们懂得这个,相信我
电影精选列表