The Soviets They get it, elieve me
你说的是强硬和坚强
You're talking a out tough and strong
听着,如果你要我读,你知道,
Listen, you want me to read, you know,
关于导弹的事,得花我一个半小时
a out the missiles, it's gonna take me an hour and a half
我可能已经知道大部分了,所以
I pro a ly know most of that anyway, so
唐纳德,我告诉你
我很喜欢你的热情
Donald, I'm telling you, I, I love how passionate you are
你有考虑过竞选公职吗?
Have you thought a out running for office?
嗯,我竞选一定会很成功,对吧?
Well, look, I'd run very well, right?
但是呃,不,不
I mean, ut uh, no, no
不? - 得了吧,罗杰,
No? - Come on, Roger,
让我告诉你,政♥府♥是给失败者的
let me tell you something,Government is for losers
来吧,你会做得很好的! - 嘿
Come on, you'd do great! - Hey
我了解政客,罗杰,好吗?
I know politicians, Roger, okay?
我比任何人都了解政客,其中有些人
I know politicians etter than anyone, and some of them
很聪明,但很少,大多数都蠢得像块石头
are smart, very few, ut most are dum er than a rock
说实话,好吗?
Let's e honest, okay?
我给政客钱就是为了
让他们按我说的做
I give money to politicians so they do what I want
他们都很腐♥败♥也很蠢,明白吗?
They're all very corrupt and stupid, okay?
你知道的,罗杰,但你知道吗?
And you know that, Rog ut you know what?
我想在空军一号♥上来次口♥活♥
I'd love a low jo on Air Force One
我觉得那会很精彩,对吧
I think that'd e pretty fa ulous, alright
嘿,我相信以前肯定发生过
Hey, I'm sure it's happened efore
你能安排吗?嗯?
是啊,嘿,嘿
- Can you make that happen? Huh? - Yeah, well, hey, hey,
如果你改变主意就给我打电♥话♥,好吗?
call me if you change your mind, okay?
好吧,听着
你让我上空军一号♥,我们再谈
Well, listen, you get me on that Air Force One, we'll talk
好的 - 行
Okay - Alright
告诉罗尼他有我的支持
Tell Ronnie he's got my support
明白了 - 等一下 什么事?
You got it - Hang on one second Yes?
呃,罗伊又打电♥话♥来了 - 我晚点回他
Uh, Roy's on the phone again - I'll call him later
好的 - 总之
Yeah - Anyway
嘿,唐纳德,在我走之前...
Hey, uh, Donald, efore I go, have you, uh,
你最近见过罗伊吗? - 呃
have you seen Roy lately? - Uh
没,我待会回他电♥话♥
我们会谈谈的 为什么?
No, I'm gonna call him ack and, uh, we're gonna talk Why?
你还不知道吗?
You haven't heard?
知道什么?
Heard what?
嗯,呃,拉塞尔得了艾滋病
Well, uh, Russell has AIDS
他病得很重 - 嗯
He's sick as a dog - Mm
这,呃...哇,太可怕了
That's, uh wow, that's terri le
嘿,他还是你的律师吗?
Hey, he still your lawyer?
嗯,他不算是我的专职律师
Well, he's not my lawyer per se
我是说,我有很多律师,对吧?
I mean, I have a num er of attorneys, right?
不同的律师处理不同的事
Different lawyers, different things
嗯 - 但是,嗯
Mm - ut, um
这真是太可怕了,罗杰 - 是啊,是啊
That's really terri le, Roger - Yeah, yeah
唉,这世界真是一团糟
Well, the world's a mess
再见,唐纳德 - 好的
Good ye Donald - Yep
菲奥娜?
Fiona?
过来这里
Come over here
呃
Uh
罗伊说了什么?
what did Roy say?
没说太多,但他已经打了三次电♥话♥了
Not too much, ut he's called three times
他听起来病了吗?
Does he sound sick?
有点,是的,他在咳嗽
Little it, yeah,He's got a cough
好吧,如果他再打来,就告诉他
Alright, if he calls again, just tell him
我不在办公室,好吗?如果他来了,
I'm out of the office, alright? And if he shows up,
把他一个人安排在会议室,好吗?
put him in the conference room y himself, okay?
还有什么吗? - 就这些,谢谢
Will that e all? - That's it, thank you
非常感谢 - 唐纳德!
Hey, thank you very much - Donald!
罗伊!
Roy!
好久不见
Long time no see
这是在开什么该死的玩笑?
Is this some kind of a goddamn joke?
这是什么?
What is that?
这个?这就是你感谢我的方式?
This? This is how you thank me?
凯悦酒店的经理把拉塞尔赶出来了
The manager at the Hyatt kicked Russell out
好吧,那可能是个误会
Alright, that's pro a ly a mistake
去你的,唐纳德!
Oh, fuck you, Donald!
去你的!
Fuck you!
呃,你的办公室把账单寄给我了
Uh, your office sent me the ill
这是个误会 - 别跟我耍花样
It's a mistake - Don't you try me
记住是谁教会你这些的
Remem er who taught you this stuff
我会打电♥话♥给他们,好吗?
我会把这事解决
I'll call 'em, alright? I'll just, uh, I'll fix it
你这个忘恩负义的混♥蛋♥!
You ungrateful fucking cock-sucking no ody!
罗伊 - 是我成就了你
Roy - I made you
别忘了,是我成就了你
Don't you forget that,I made you
我很确定,是我自己成就了自己
I'm pretty sure,I made myself, okay
不,你以前是个失败者
嘿,听着,听着
- Uh, no You were a loser then, - Hey, listen, listen
现在依然是个失败者!
好吧,罗伊,听着
- and you're still a loser! - Okay, Roy, listen,
我在这里经营生意,好吗?
I'm running a usiness here, okay?
客人投诉拉塞尔的状况
Guests complained a out,Russell's condition,
顺便说一下,这件事你撒谎了
which you lied a out, y the way, alright?
所以事情就是这样
So that's what happened
这不是我的错
It's not my fault
你这是什么意思?
What are you, what are you trying to say?
我听说他病得很重
I hear he's sick Really sick
是啊,他得了肺炎
Yeah, he's got pneumonia
他得了肺炎? - 没错
He's got pneumonia? - That's right
这现在是街头的说法吗?
Is that the name for it now on the street?
小心点,说不定你也会得
Watch out May e you'll get it
你知道,你不会想要的
You know, you don't want that
怎么,你怕我吗?
What, are you scared of me?
不,只是
No, just
天气有点冷,你知道的 - 哈
Little cold out, you know - Huh
很高兴看到你已经
Good to see that you have, uh,
失去了最后一丝
你曾经有过的体面
lost the last traces of, uh, decency you once had
我向最好的人学习
罗伊,我还能说什么?
Well, I learned from the est, Roy, what can I say?
我也爱你
I love you too
你现在突然有感觉了?
You've got some feelings now suddenly?
你就是个该死的魔鬼!
You're the fucking devil!
我已经认不出你是谁了,知道吗?
I don't recognise you anymore, okay?
你就是个该死的魔鬼!滚出去!
You're the fucking devil! Get the fuck out of here!
你让我害怕 - 你这个该死的老家伙!
You scare me - You fucking old man!
你不是圣人
You're no saint
你也不是上帝
You're not God
你为什么不去救他?
Why don't you go save him?
去那边救他啊
Save him over there
别生病啊,罗伊!
Don't get sick, Roy!
爸爸!这位是大人物 - 哦!
Dad! There's the ig man - Oh!
看看这个人,嗯? - 啊,嗨,你好吗?
Look at this guy, huh? - Ah, hey, how are you?
他看起来很棒 - 看看这个人!
He looks great - Look at this guy!
你看起来不错,爸爸,你看起来很棒
You look good, Dad,You look great
啊,很好 - 这是欧文
Ah, good - This is Erwin
这个人的智商高达195,你知道吗?
This man's got 195 IQ, alright?
最棒的欧文,你在哪里上的学?
The est Erwin, where'd you go to school?
哥伦比亚大学 - 哦,天哪
Colum ia - Oh oy
他是纽约人! - 你是个小机灵鬼,是吧?
He's a New Yorker! - You're a smarty pants, huh?
他是我的新罗伊·科恩 - 哦
He's my new Roy Cohn - Oh
好的,请继续,听着,爸爸
Alright Go ahead,And listen, Dad,
我在帝国大厦下面买♥♥了块地
I ought some land under the Empire State uilding
哦,天哪 - 欧文,你喜欢帝国
Oh oy - Erwin, you love the Empire
大厦,对吧? - 最好的建筑
State uilding, right? - The est uilding
那里能建多少单元?
How many units can you put in there?
别担心这个,听着,看看这个
Don't worry a out it,Listen, take a look at that
欧文有几件事要说
Erwin's got a couple of things to say
好的 - 是的,特朗普先生,我的办公室
Okay - Yeah, Mr Trump, my office
有个关于信托的请求
had a request relating to the trust
这将使我们能够利用一些
电影精选列表