This will allow us to avail ourselves of some
新的税收优♥惠♥并降低整体的,呃,
new tax reaks and reduce the overall, uh,
信托税收 - 好的,信托
taxation on the trust - Okay, the trust
所以,只要你在这里签字
我们就可以让唐纳德
So, with your signature here, we'll e putting Donald in
成为信托的受托人
as the trustee for the trust,And that will allow you
这样你就不用担心了
能给你省很多税,爸爸
to not have to worry yourself - Save you a lot of taxes, Dad
好的 - 绝对的
Okay - A solutely
为了信托 - 没错
For the trust - That's right
你要我在这里签字? - 是的,请签
And you want me to sign here? - Yes I do
哦真的吗? - 妈妈,你在做什么?
Oh really? - Mom, what are you doing?
我们没时间了,我得回城里去
We don't have time,I gotta get ack into the city
听着妈妈,我们没时间了,爸爸,请继续
Listen Mom, we don't have time,Dad, go ahead
那是茶吗? - 请在这里签字
Is that the tea? - Please sign right there
这是为了 - 唐纳德,这是什么?
This is for the - Donald, what is this?
这是为了信托,玛丽 - 哦,让我看看
This is for the trust, Mary - Oh Well, let me take a look
为了,呃 - 这只是手续而已
For the, um - It's just a formality
但你是谁? - 这是,这是我的律师
ut who are you? - This is, this is my attorney
这是你兄弟姐妹的信托
我明白,但是听着
- This is your si lings' trust - I understand, ut listen
你在危及你兄弟姐妹的信托
You're jeopardising your, your si lings' trust
不,我没有危及任何东西
No, I'm not jeopardising anything
我有一些贷款需要担♥保♥
I have some loans, they need to e guaranteed
我必须摆脱那些台♥湾♥银行家的纠缠
I gotta just get these Taiwan ankers off my ack
什么 - 好吗?
What - Okay?
我只需要向银行家证明我有信用
I just need to show the ankers that I'm good
你父亲现在有点糊涂
Your father is a little confused
他现在不适合签署这份文件
He's not the right person to e signing this document
这就是为什么我们应该,
That's why we should have,
作为律师你应该知道
as you should know as a lawyer
妈妈 - 要有清醒的头脑来决定
Mom - Sound mind deciding
谁来照顾这个家庭,好吗?
Who's gonna look after this family, okay?
当他连自己的名字
都他妈写不出来时,
Who's gonna look after this family when he,
谁来照顾这个家庭?
when he can't fucking spell his name?
注意用语!唐纳德
走吧欧文,来吧
- Language! Donald - Let's go Erwin, come on
妈妈,你不明白
这么着急干什么?
- Mom, you don't understand - What is the rush?
我是在为这个家着想,好吗?
I'm looking out for the family, alright?
注意用语,唐纳德
我是在为这个家着想
- Language, Donald - I'm looking out for the family
我很确定没有其他人在这么做
I'm pretty much sure that no ody else is doing that
不是伊丽莎白,不是玛丽
也不是该死的弗雷迪
Not Eliza eth, not Mary, not fucking Freddy
不!你不准提他的名字!
No! You do not speak his name!
你没有这个权利!
You have no right!
你该走了
It's time for you to go
好了,你必须立即停止服用这些
Okay, you need to stop consuming these immediately
我以为它们就像维生素一样
I thought they were like vitamins
这是安♥非♥他♥命♥,是劣质兴♥奋♥剂♥
It's amphetamines,It's cheap speed
勃起功能障碍只是众多副作用之一
Erectile dysfunction's one of the many side-effects
我没有那个问题,但是,你知道,我吃东西
I don't have that pro lem, ut, you know, I eat
我是说,我们都喜欢吃东西,对吧医生?
I mean, we all like to eat, doc, right?
嗯 - 你知道,你看到这个了吗?
Mm-hmm - You know, did you see this?
你看到这个了吗?它一直在长
Are you seeing this? It keeps growing
一切都在变大,我说的不是我的头发
Everything is growing, and I'm not talking a out my hair
嗯,你试过运动吗?
Well, have you tried exercise?
不,不,绝对不行 - 为什么不行?
No, no, a solutely not - Why not?
医生,你知道那会要了你的命,对吧?
You know that's gonna kill you, right, doc?
首先,身体就像一块电池
First of all, the ody is like a attery
它的能量是有限的,会耗尽的
It has finite energy, it runs out
好吧,那不是真的 - 这绝对是事实
Okay That's not true - That is totally the truth
绝对是事实 - 好吧,唐纳德
Totally the truth - Okay Donald
而我现在遇到的问题就是
And the pro lem that,I'm having is, I'm just
我,我需要停止生长,就这样
I, I need to stop growing, that's all
好的,我们有手术方案
Okay We have surgical options
听起来不错 - 好的,是的
That sounds great - Okay, yeah
那么,在这里、这里和这里切开
So, with an incision here, here and here
我们要去除腹部脂肪
we're gonna get rid of the, uh, the a fat
我们也要去掉赘肉
and we're gonna get the love handles gone too
哦,我讨厌赘肉
Oh, I hate the love handles
我的头发怎么办?
What a out my hair?
好吧,你有一些男性型秃发,嗯
Okay, you've got some male pattern aldness Um
这是正常的,对吧?
是的,完全正常,好吗?
- And that's normal, right? - It is, a solutely, okay?
但这不是必然的
ut it doesn't have to e,
你知道吗? - 好的
you know? - Okay
你可以和我们的
You'll talk to our
院内专家谈谈
in-house specialist
关于头皮缩减手术?
A out a scalp reduction?
我们可以轻松解决这个问题
We''re gonna cover that up easily
好的 - 好吗?
Okay - Okay?
变老真糟糕,你明白我的意思吗?
Getting old sucks,Do you know what I mean?
是的 - 你有这种感觉吗?
Yes - Do you ever feel that way?
嗯,我的很多病人都有这种感觉
Well, a lot of my patients do
还有一个问题
One more question
你觉得艾滋病怎么样?
What do you think a out AIDS?
什么 - 你觉得艾滋病怎么样?
What do - What do you think a out AIDS?
我觉得它怎么样?
是的,人们是怎么得上它的?
- What do I think a out it? - Yeah How do people get it?
因为不只是同性恋者,医生
'Cause it's not just homosexuals, doc
对 - 你知道吗?
Right - You know?
研究表明,艾滋病毒呃,通过
The research indicates,HIV, uh, spreads
血液或精♥液♥交换传播
through the exchange of lood or semen
精♥液♥,是的 - 是的
Semen, yeah - Yes
那如果他们碰你呢?
Well, and what if they touch you?
如果有人碰你呢 - 那没事
What if some ody touches you - That's okay
或者他们呼吸到你身上? - 他们可以
Or if they reathe on you? - They can,
他们可以呼吸到你身上
they can reathe on you
那没事
That's okay
好的
Okay
纽约州的法律机构
The legal esta lishment in the state of New York
想要吊销罗伊·科恩的律师执照
wants to take away Roy Cohn's licence to practice law
他们说他不诚实
他们想取消他的资格
They say he's dishonest,They want to dis ar him
因为他涉嫌随意处置客户的钱财
for allegedly playing fast and loose with clients' money
你好吗,罗伊?
How are you, Roy?
我好极了,迈克,见到你真高兴
I'm terrific, uh, Mike,It''s great to see you
这是律师纪律委员会
This is what the disciplinary committee
对你的评价
of the ar says a out you
完全缺乏道德品格和职业操守,
A total lack of moral character and professional fitness,
并且残酷地利用自己的疾病博取同情
and a cruel pu lic use of your illness
这完全是谎言
因为我从来没有利用过我的疾病
That's a pack of lies, ecause,I've never used my illness, uh,
来为任何事情辩护
to plead for anything
我说他们是一群蠢货,而且
I've called them a unch of yoyos, and, uh,
他们确实是,迈克,他们就是一群蠢货
that's what they are, Mike,They're a unch of yoyos
嗯,当我告诉朋友们我要
Mm-hmm When I tell friends that I'm going to
对你做一个专题报道时,
do a profile on you,
每个人都在想一个问题,
the question on everyone's mind is that,
我相信你知道我要说什么,
and I'm sure you know what I'm going to say,
你得了艾滋病吗?
do you have AIDS?
哦,没有,这很容易回答
Oh No I mean, that's easy
我得了肝癌,这种病
I have liver cancer, uh, which, uh,
他们发现扩散的方向很奇怪,
they found moves in strange directions,
但是
uh, ut that
我绝对没有艾滋病
categorically I do not have AIDS
我相信你知道为什么
人们问起艾滋病,罗伊·科恩,
I'm sure you know why people ask a out AIDS, Roy Cohn,
因为他们认为你是同性恋
ecause they elieve you're a homosexual
嗯,那是谎言
Well, uh, that's a lie
我性格的每个方面,我的
Every facet of my personality, my, uh,
攻击性,我的强硬,还有
aggressiveness, my toughness, and, uh,
诸如此类的一切,都是
everything along those lines, is just
完全不相容的
totally, uh, incompati le
电影精选列表