我对此一点都不担心
I'm not worried a out that
你为什么不先把特朗普大厦完工?
Why don't you finish,Trump Tower first?
完工了,基本完成了
Done asically finished
我觉得你有点太自大了
I think your alls are swelling a little too much
没问题的,罗伊
It's gonna e fine, Roy
你必须 你必须考虑未来
You gotta you gotta think a out the future
未来正在到来,未来就在眼前
The future's coming,The future's here right now
我正在考虑 - 未来就在大西洋城
I am think - The future is in Atlantic City
我现在明白了,这就是金矿长什么样
I see now, this is what a goldmine looks like
用肉眼看 - 难以置信
In human flesh - Un elieva le
难以置信,是吧?
Un elieva le, huh?
人们看到你在建什么
People see what you're uilding
他很兴奋
He's excited
你知道他有多兴奋吗?
You know how excited he is?
是的!这就是他兴奋的表情!
Yeah That's his excited face!
哇!嘿,你赢了吗?
Woo! Hey, did you win?
你赢了吗?你看起来像个赢家
Did you win? You look like a winner
你从哪里来? - 佐治亚
Where are you from? - Georgia
佐治亚是我最喜欢的
Georgia's my favourite
她来了 - 有多少台机器?
There she is - How many machines?
67台机器
67 machines
好,我们要放进去
Well, we're gonna put in
3,000台,好吧?
3,000, alright?
然后我们要把世界上所有的老奶奶
And then we'll pack every grandma in the world
都塞进这个地方
in this place
我们要把这地方榨干 - 是的!
We're gonna suck this place dry - Yeah!
申请博♥彩♥执照要花,呃,
Applying for a gaming licence is gonna take, uh,
至少八到十个月 - 对他来说不会
eight, ten months minimum - Not if you're this guy
看,他们总是在输
See, they're always losing
他们在那边总是在输
They're always losing ack there
看,这个,这个呃,
Look, this, this uh,
这地方和拉斯维加斯比起来
this place is a out as much Las Vegas
就像我的利比阿姨
和格蕾丝·凯利比起来一样,太棒了
as my Aunt Li y is Grace Kelly,Fantastic is what it is
它会比拉斯维加斯更好
It's gonna etter than Las Vegas
它完全又便宜又破旧
It's totally cheap and gru y
这会损害你的品牌
and it's gonna e ad for your rand
罗伊,你知道吗,你太消极了
Roy, you know, you're eing so negative all the
这是什么?这是免费食物吗?哇
What is this? Is this free food? Wow
呃,我可能要去那边看看
Uh, I might have to get in there
这边有奶酪球
Cheese alls over here
呼呼,看起来又香又热
Hoo-hoo, they look nice and hot
你在干什么? - 你要来一个吗?
What are you doing? - You want one?
不,看起来太恶心了
No, it looks totally disgusting
奶酪球
Cheese alls
听着,你觉得侏儒拳击怎么样?
Listen, what do you think a out midget oxing?
我觉得人们会喜欢的
I think people will love it
我对侏儒拳击没什么想法,唐纳德
I don't think very much a out midget oxing, Donald
当我做特朗普大厦时,人们都喜欢
When I do Trump Tower, people love it
我做的每件事都在变成黄金,对吧?
Everything I do is turning to gold, alright?
一切都会好起来的,没问题
Everything's gonna work out,It's fine
但这个,这个不是金矿
ut this is, this is not a goldmine
你扩张太快了,好吗?- 哦,又来了
You're expanding too fast, okay? - Oh, here we go
你会杠杆过高,而且你会负债累累
You're gonna e overleveraged and you're gonna have de t, uh,
我不建议你这么做
up to your ears and I don't advise it
我知道我在做什么,好吗?
I know what I'm doing, okay?
你整天都很消极,到底怎么回事?
You've een negative the whole day I mean, what's going on?
我开始厌倦了
Well, I'm getting a little tired
你不再听我的建议
of you not listening to me anymore
我有在听你说,只是你表现得更像
I do listen to you,Just act a little it more
我父亲而不是我的律师
like my attorney and less like my dad,
我已经有个让人头疼的父亲了
'cause I already got one, he's a pain in the ass
好吧,你知道律师
是做什么的吗,唐纳德?
Fine You know, uh, you know what lawyers do, Donald?
他们向客户收费
They charge their clients
好吧
Okay
给我发账单吧
Send me the ill
这样你会感觉好些吗?
That make you feel etter?
好,行,我会给你发账单
Good, fine,I'll send you a ill
很好
Great
我付得起,因为我有钱,因为我很成功
I can pay you, 'cause I have money, 'cause I'm successful
对 - 明白吗?
Right - Alright?
对不起,特朗普先生?- 谁,谁,谁
I'm sorry Mr Trump? - And, uh, who, who, who, uh
听着,我担心你
Listen, I'm worried a out you
你压力很大,很敏感
You're stressed, you're sensitive
到底怎么了?
I mean, what's going on?
您有电♥话♥
Telephone for you
好的
Yes
妈妈
Mom
怎么了?
What's going on?
什么?
What?
什么时候?
When?
他使我躺卧在青草地上,
He maketh me lie down in the green pastures,
领我在可安歇的水边
he leadeth me eside the still waters
他使我的灵魂苏醒
He restoreth my soul
他为了自己的名引导我
He leadeth me in the path of righteousness
走义路
for his name's sake
我虽然行过死荫的幽谷,
Though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death,
也不怕遭害,
I will fear no evil,
因为你与我同在
for thou art with me
你的杖,你的竿,都安慰我
Thy rod, thy staff, they comfort me
在我敌人面前,你为我摆设筵席
Preparest a ta le efore me
我且要住在耶♥和♥华♥的殿中,直到永远
And I will dwell in the house of the Lord forever
阿们
Amen
什么?
What?
我很好,伊万娜
I'm fine, Ivana
你不需要装作没事
You don't need to e fine
好吧
Okay
看着我,你喜欢你看到的吗?
Look at me,Do you like what you see?
很好,因为这不是真的我
这只是我的录像
Good, ecause it's not me, it's a recording of me
嘿
Hey
我很好,我很好
你不需要装作没事
- I'm fine, I'm fine - You don't need to e fine
我很好 停下!别这样!
I'm fine Stop! Don't!
别他妈的,别他妈靠近我!
Don't fucking,Don't fucking come near me!
会好起来的,唐纳德
It's gonna e okay, Donald
唐纳德
Donald
请别看着我,也别碰我
Please stop looking at me, and stop touching me
宠物商店男孩乐队的《永远在我心中》
"Always On My Mind" y,Pet Shop oys
你好 谢谢
Hello Thank you
特朗普先生
作为纽约市的宠儿感觉如何?
Mr Trump, how does it feel to e the golden oy
棒极了 我感觉很好
of New York City?
真是太棒了 谢谢
Fantastic I feel great
简直太棒了 谢谢
Just fantastic Thank you
这是不是很迷人?
Is it glamorous or is it glamorous?
我觉得很迷人 -什么?
I think it's glamorous - What is it?
当你愿意花费像我这样的金额时
When you're willing to spend the kind of money
我花的钱
that I've spent
你今晚要表演吗?太好了
Are you gonna perform tonight? Great
笑一笑
Smile
很多人说特朗普大厦不可能建成
A lot of people said Trump Tower could not e done,
事实上,我们那个废物市长想尽办法
and uh, in fact our loser mayor tried everything
阻止这座伟大建筑落户本市,但他输了
to deny the city this great uilding, and he's lost
他彻底输了
He's simply lost
最好的人都来这里买♥♥♥房♥♥
We've got the est people uying in;
卡森、斯皮尔伯格、查尔斯王子和戴安娜
Carson, Spiel erg, Prince Charles and Diana
每个人都想分一杯羹
Every ody wants a piece of Trump
太棒了,太棒了,哦,我看到科恩先生了!
Fantastic, fantastic,Oh, I think I see Mr Cohn!
哦,好的 -你好啊,兰迪?
Oh, alright - How are you, Randy?
很好 -他来了
Very well - Here he is
今晚怎么样? -我很好,我很兴奋
电影精选列表