And this whole side all the way down,
我想用镜面玻璃来覆盖,好吗?
I want it cladded in mirrored glass, okay?
这样,当你在42号♥街对面
So, when you're across,42nd Street
或者从公园大道坡道上来时
or you're coming up the Park Avenue ramp
抬头看,你就能看到克莱斯勒大厦,
and you look up, you're gonna see the Chrysler uilding,
中♥央♥车站,
the Grand Central Station,
所有的地标
all the landmarks
都会倒映在玻璃上
reflected in that glass
这将改变整个区域
It's gonna change the whole am ience
的氛围
of the neigh ourhood
这会是个美好的事物
It's gonna e a eautiful thing
你觉得怎么样?
What do you think?
嗯
Yeah
到此为止
We're done
到此为止?维克?
We're done? Vic?
什么,什么,你这是什么意思?
What, what, what are you saying?
如果你是认真的,我就该
If you were serious, I'd e talking
和你父亲谈,而不是你
to your father, not you
谁他妈想在42号♥街
Who the hell wants to uild a luxury hotel
建豪华酒店?
on 42nd Street?
我想,好吗?
I do, okay?
我会吃、呼吸、睡觉,
I will eat, reathe, and sleep,
专注于这个项目直到完工
and shit this jo until it's done
这里有1600个房♥间
就在中♥央♥车站旁边
This is 1,600 rooms right next to Grand Central
嘿,你好啊?想找点乐子吗?
Hey, how you doing? You wanna have some fun?
这是我老婆,想和我老婆做吗?
This is my wife here, you wanna fuck my wife?
呃,不用了,谢谢 - 她紧致的下♥体♥
Uh, no, I'm fine, thank you - Her tight ass pussy's
只要40美元
all yours, 40 ucks
我不需要,谢谢
I'm alright, thank you
你是说我老婆不够辣?
You saying my wife ain't hot?
嘿,伙计,伙计,别在这里闲逛
Hey, guy, guy, come on,No loitering
纽约是世界上最伟大的城市,
New York is the greatest city in the world,
当它复苏时,它一定会大有作为,
and when it comes ack, and it will ig time,
这里会有很多钱可赚
there's gonna e one hell of a lot of money
维克,人们会发财,超乎你的想象
People are gonna get rich, Vic, like you wouldn't elieve
来吧,维克,跳出框框思考,好吗?
Come on, Vic, think outside the ox, alright?
在你摆脱联邦调查之前
我不能和你合作
I can't deal with you until you get the feds off your ack
明白吗?
You got that?
维克
Vic
这会很棒的!
It's gonna e great!
大卫,你好吗?
David, how are you?
你好吗?
How you doing?
你好吗?
How you doing?
记得那天晚上的唐纳德·特朗普吗?
Donald Trump from the other night, remem er?
对,当然记得
Right, of course
科恩先生,西装很棒
Mr Cohn, great suit
呃,唐纳德·特朗普,那天晚上见过的
Uh, Donald Trump, I met you the other night
呃,拉斯,帮我安排个座位好吗?
Uh, Russ, could you get my ta le, please?
呃,听着,关于那个诉讼,
Uh, listen, a out the lawsuit,
我想和你谈谈
I wanted to talk to you a out
呃,你知道,之前和我父亲的事
uh, you know, from efore, with my father
听着,我是来这里找乐子的
好吗,小子?
Look, uh, I'm here to have fun, okay, kid?
别毁了我的夜晚
Don't ruin my night
现在,我要去小便
Now, I gotta take a piss
科恩先生,先生,您必须代理我们
Mr Cohn, Sir, you have to represent us
哦,你一定是在开玩笑
Oh, you've gotta e kidding me
对不起,我跟您到洗手间来,
Well, I'm sorry to follow you to the athroom,
但是您必须代理我们
ut you, you, you, you have to represent us
司法部正试图毁掉我们的生活
The DOJ is trying to ruin our lives
这太不像话了,这是不公平的
It's, it's, it's a disgrace, it's an injustice
我正想小便
I'm trying to take a leak
他们要强迫我们出租
They're gonna force us to rent
给福利人士,而且
to welfare cases and,
他们会毁了这些建筑
and they're gonna ruin the uildings
求您了,先生,我恳求您
Please, I'm egging you, Sir
我,我正站在洗手间里
I'm, I'm standing in a athroom here
和,和,和这个家伙,
with, with, with this guy,
我衷心地恳求你
and I'm and I'm egging you from the heart
请你作为唯一一个有勇气的人,
to just please, as the only guy,
唯一一个有胆量和勇气的人
the only guy that's got the guts and the alls
去对抗这些恶霸
考虑一下这个案子
to take on these ullies, to consider this case
嗯,呃
Well, uh
我从来都不喜欢恶霸
I never liked ullies
自♥由♥主义者憎恨资本主义
还有力量
The li erals hate capitalism and, uh, strength
以及我们这样的人所坚持的一切,
and everything that people like us stand for,
真理、正义和美国精神
truth, justice, and the American way
好吧,他们想要做的是
Okay, what they wanna do is
他们想从你我这里拿走钱
they wanna take money from, uh, you and me
然后,分给那些
靠福利生活的寄生虫
and, uh, spread it around to, uh, dead eats on welfare
呃 - 谢谢,我很好
Uh - I'm fine, thank you
相信我,他们比纳粹还要糟
They're worse than Nazis, elieve me
我,我,我不会那样做
I, I, I don't do that
哦,好吧,我告诉你,孩子,
Oh Well, uh, I got news for you, kid,
如果你想让我听你说话,你就得这样做
you do if you want me to listen
干杯
Cin-cin
喝吧,唐尼小子
Drink up, Donnie oy
我没有整晚的时间
So, uh, I don't have all night
好吧,那么
Okay, so
诉讼说我们违反了公平住房♥法
the suit says we violated the Fair Housing Act
别跟我说法律是什么,
Don't tell me what the law is,
呃,告诉我法官是谁
uh, tell me who the judge is
爱德华·尼赫
Edward Neaher
这很糟,他是个童子军
That's ad, he's a he's a oy scout
这很糟?
That's ad?
这不是好事
It's not good
你知道吗,唐纳德,这整个民权交易,
You know what, Donald, this whole civil rights deal,
它臭得像腐烂的鲱鱼
it stinks, the way herring stinks
你告诉我,有多少个
穿着讲究的左派分子
You tell me, how many, uh, stuffed shirt leftists
愿意让他们的小约翰
和小简在学校里
want their little Johnnies and Janes in school
和小黑人一起上学?
with little negroes?
零
Zero
对吧?而他们说我是
路西法的化身
Right? And they say I'm, uh, Lucifer incarnate
至少我是诚实的,对吧,宝贝?
At least I'm honest, right, a e?
没错
It's true
那天晚上,
Well, the other night,
你在谈论
you were talking a out
来吧,喝吧
Come on, drink up
我的意思是,呃,我,我是在,呃
I mean, uh, I, I was, uh
你在谈论要,嗯,起诉政♥府♥
you were talking a out the, um, suing the government
我是说,你说那个是认真的吗,还是...?
I mean, were you serious a out that, or ?
我说的比心脏病还要严重
I'm serious as a heart attack
好的,给你
Okay, to you
谢谢
Thank you
敬唐纳德
To Donald
乔治·麦克雷的《摇摆宝贝》
"Rock Your a y" y George McRae
我跟你说,罗伊,我要
I'm I'm telling you, Roy, I'm gonna
我要征服纽约
I'm gonna take New York
我要征服纽约,让它重现辉煌
I'm gonna take New York and ring it ack
我一定会做到的 你等着看
I'm gonna do it You watch
你等着看 我要收♥购♥康莫多酒店
You watch I'm gonna take that Commodore,
我要把它打造成全市最棒的酒店
I'm gonna make it the est fucking hotel in the city
我要收♥购♥宾州中♥央♥
I'll take the Penn Central,
我要收♥购♥码头,哈德逊码头
I'll take the Yards, the Hudson Yards
我有很多想法,这就是
I've got all these ideas, and that's
这就是我父亲的问题所在
that's the pro lem with my father
你知道吗,唐纳德?你是
You know what, Donald? You are
电影精选列表