他就是个只会耍嘴皮子的人
what a loser Koch is, okay, and that he's a one-line artist
除了装样子什么都不在乎
that doesn't care a out anything other than looking good
他怎么了?
What's the matter with him?
他怎么了?你为什么在哭?
What's the matter with him? Why are you crying?
小唐纳德,过来,过来
Don Jr, come here Come here
过来,过来,看着我
Come here Come here, look at me
嘿,宝贝 - 看着我,看着我
Hey u a - Look at me, look at me
看着我,看着我,看到了吗?
Look at me, look at me You see?
一切都好,小唐纳德,一切都好
Everything's okay,Don Jr, everything's okay
看那边,看到纽约市了吗?
那是你的城市
Look over there You see New,York City? That's your city
听着,你是一个纽约市的孩子
Listen, you're a New,York City kid
你看到那里了吗?是的?
Do you see right there yes?
那个,那个,那个是你最喜欢的吗?
That one, that one, is that one your favourite?
哪个是你最喜欢的?
Which one's your favourite?
我觉得他只是累了
I think he's just tired
唐纳德
Donald
没关系
It's okay
我想我不太会应付孩子
I guess I'm terri le with a ies
我不知道你想让我说什么
I dunno what you want me to say
那是谁?
Who is that?
我叫弗雷迪,弗雷迪!
My name's Freddy,Freddy!
嘿,你能告诉这个人我是谁吗?
Hey, will you tell this guy who I am?
他知道 - 我是他兄弟
He knows - I'm his rother
呃,你什么时候来的?
When, uh, when, when did you get into town?
呃,就几天前
Uh, just a couple days ago
我一直在给你打电♥话♥
但你没回我电♥话♥
I've een calling you, ut you didn't return my calls
嗯 你看起来不太好 - 是啊
Mm You don't look too good - Yeah
你生病了吗? - 我给小唐带了这个
Are you sick? - I rought this for Don Jr
也许我可以去给他
呃,不用了,不用了
May e I can go give it to him - Uh, that's okay, that's okay
听着,我,我来给他,好吗?
Listen, I'll, I'll give it to him, alright?
我会给他的
I'll give it to him
怎么回事?我不知道你在城里
What's going on? I didn't know you were in town
听着,唐尼,我知道,我知道,呃,
Look, Donnie, I know, I know, uh,
你知道,我知道我是个失败者
诸如此类的,但是...
you know, I know I'm a loser and, uh, all that, ut, uh,
你知道,我的,我的控制力,有点...
you know, my, my grip's, kind of, uh,
有点失控了,你知道吗?
kind of slipping a little it, you know?
而且,呃,事情变得有点,呃,你知道,
And, uh, it's, it's getting kind of, uh, you know,
事情变得有点,呃,可怕了,而且呃
things are getting a little it, uh, scary, and uh
嗯 - 我,你知道,我想,我想,
Hm - I you know, I wanna, I wanna,
我想改变和 - 嗯-嗯
I wanna change and - Mm-hm
放轻松,好吗?一切都会好的
Just, just take it easy, okay? It's gonna e alright
我们会想办法的
我会帮你的,好吗?
We're gonna figure this out,I'll, I'll help you, alright?
好的 - 好吗?好的
Yeah - Okay? Alright
没事的,伙计,我们会想办法的
It's alright, uddy,We're gonna figure this out
好吗?别担心 - 弗雷迪,你好吗?
Alright? Don't worry - Freddy, how are you?
哇,你...伊万娜,你好 - 他给
Wow, you Ivana, hi - He got a toy for
我不知道你在城里
I didn't know you were in the city
我要准备客房♥吗?是的
Should I make up the guestroom? Yeah
呃,好吧,我的意思是
你知道,我们还有,呃,
Um, well, I mean, you know, we also have, uh,
你不是说你家人要来城里吗?
didn't you say your family's coming to town, right?
你知道吗,今晚你为什么不住酒店呢?
You know, why don't you stay at a hotel tonight?
来,订,订一间,就今晚的酒店
Here, get, get a hotel for, for, for tonight,
然后,呃,明天我们再谈
and then, uh, let's talk tomorrow
你知道,我们会,我们会想办法解决的,好吗?
You know, we'll, we'll sort something out, alright?
就,就今晚而已,好吗?
Just, just for tonight, alright?
得了,弗雷迪,别把这事推给我,好吗?
Come on, Freddy, don't put this on me, alright?
你以为看着你浪费生命对我来说很容易吗?
I mean, you think it's easy for me to watch you waste your life?
可怜的弗雷迪
Poor Freddy
唐纳德·特朗普迄今最大的成就
Donald Trump's iggest accomplishment to date
是凯悦大酒店
is the Grand Hyatt
现在一个更雄心勃勃的计划正在进行中
Now an even more am itious plan is in the works,
一座大胆的新摩天大楼
位于第五大道的黄金地段
a old new skyscraper, a prime Fifth Avenue location,
与著名的蒂芙尼商店为邻
neigh ouring the famous,Tiffany's store
更高?嗯,它本可以更高的
Taller? Well, it could've een taller
实际上它本可以高得多
It could've een a lot taller, actually
我本想建得比双子塔还高
I wanted to uild taller than the Twin Towers
我可能还会这样做,我不知道
I may still do that, I don't know
我们还在建设中,所以
我们本打算建得更高
- We're still uilding, so - We were gonna do taller,
但不会比这个更漂亮
ut it's not gonna e as eautiful as this one
最重要的是里面的东西
It's most important what is inside
而不是外面要怎么样
than what was gonna e outside
特朗普的愿景得到了
他妻子伊万娜的支持
Trump's vision is shared y his wife, Ivana,
她是一位从前的时装模特
现在是室内设计师
a former fashion model turned interior designer
来,过来这边
Like, come over here
地板,地板将会是粉色大理石
The floor, the floor is gonna e pink mar le
会是粉色大理石,我要从意大利
Gonna e pink mar le, I'm gonna ring
运来整座山的大理石
a whole mountain from Italy
伊万娜将设计地板
我来设计天花板
Ivana's gonna design the floors, I'm gonna design the ceilings
但他与直言不讳的市长
埃德·科赫的争执
ut it's his feud with outspoken Mayor Ed Koch
可能让他在纽约人中更出名
that may make him est known to New Yorkers
他就是个耍嘴皮子的艺术家
我的意思是...
Well, he's a one-line artist, uh, I, I mean, you know,
呃,说到管理这座城市
uh, when it comes to running the city,
他是我见过最差劲的人之一
he's a out as ad as any ody I've seen
我要说他毫无才能,智商也就一般
I would say he's got no talent and only moderate intelligence
这样谈论一位民选官员合适吗?
Is this an appropriate way to talk a out an elected official?
埃德·科赫对纽约来说就是个灾难,呃
Ed Koch has een a disaster for New York and, uh,
他当市长干得很糟糕
he's done a lousy jo as the mayor
任何住在纽约的人都知道这一点
Any ody that lives in New York knows it
人们都明白,要想成功
And people understand that in order to e successful
你必须要有必胜的本能
you have to have a certain instinct to win
唐纳德,你是个行动派,你是个实干家
Donald, you're a mover, you are a doer
如果你能让美国变得完美,你会怎么做?
If you could make America perfect, how would you do it?
嗯,我认为美国是一个拥有巨大的
Well, I think that America's a country that has tremendous,
巨大潜力的国家
就像人的大脑一样
tremendous potential I think that much like the mind,
我认为美国只发挥了很少一部分潜力
I think America's using very, very little of its potential
我确实这么认为,但我也觉得这是个
I really feel that ut I also feel that it's a country
得不到其他国家尊重的国家
that gets no respect from other countries
一点也没有,零
None Zero
这很可悲,不是吗?
And uh, and that's a shame, isn't it?
告诉我,如果你今天
失去了你的财富会怎样?
Tell me this, what if you lost your fortune today?
你会做什么?- 那么也许我会竞选
What would you do? - Well, then may e I'll run
总统,我不知道 - 嗯,你会做得很好
for president, I don't know - Well, you'd do very well
我当然是在开玩笑
Well, I'm only kidding o viously when I say that,
我只是在说笑而已
不,这是个好答案
I'm just eing facetious, ut - No, it's a good answer
听着,你会喜欢大西洋城的
Listen, you're gonna love,Atlantic City
我找了个叫沙利文的人,他很厉害
I got this guy Sullivan, uh, he's a killer
西蒙!找条路过去,好吗?
Simon! Find a way through, alright?
我们得到直升机场去
We gotta get to the heliport
哦,是那个同性恋癌症
Oh, it's that gay cancer
他把脸都蹭在该死的玻璃上了
He just wiped his face all over the fucking glass
离我远点
Get out of my face
碾过去,西蒙
Run 'em over, Simon
来啊,西蒙!
Come on, Simon!
我开玩笑的
I'm kidding
大西洋城才刚刚起步
Atlantic City is just eginning
那里实际上是未开♥发♥的土地
It's virtually untouched land
蕴含着巨大的潜力
There's so much potential
大西洋城已经到顶了,唐纳德
Atlantic City has peaked, Donald
一旦其他州把博♥彩♥合法化
Once other states legalise gaming,
你就会面临一堆竞争对手
you'll have competition lining up,
而且你对经营赌场一无所知
plus you don't know the first thing a out running a casino
我很了解如何经营赌场,罗伊
I know a lot a out running a casino, Roy
电影精选列表