你肯定会需要钱的
you're sure gonna need it
你说什么?
Excuse me?
除非你撤回这个毫无根据的诉讼,
Unless you drop your aseless litigation,
否则我要反诉司法部一亿美元,
I am countersuing the Justice,Department for $100 million,
你会后悔提起这个诉讼的
and you are gonna rue the day that you ever filed this suit
你是谁?
Who is this?
我是罗伊·科恩,代表
It's Roy Cohn, calling on ehalf
我的委托人唐纳德·特朗普打来电♥话♥
of my client, Donald J Trump
总是让电♥话♥响两声
Always let it ring twice
请问我有幸和谁通话?
To whom do I owe the pleasure?
科恩先生,我是杰·斯坦利·波廷格,
Mr Cohn, this is J Stanley,Pottinger,
民权司司长,
Head of Civil Rights Division,
美国司法部
United States Department of Justice
哇,你妈妈一定很为你骄傲
Wow, I'm sure your mother's very proud
你怎敢威胁我的一位律师?
How dare you threaten one of my attorneys?
我应该因为你这样
和她说话而让你被除名
I should have you dis arred for speaking to her that way
斯坦,斯坦,拜托,你冷静点好吗?
Stan, Stan, u ala, why don't you calm down?
那根本没发生过
芭芭拉·卡茨为我工作
That never happened - ar ara Katz has worked for me
已经20年了,你威胁了她
for 20 years,You threatened her
而现在她 - 听起来
And now she - Sounds like
也许她是荷尔蒙作祟
或者类似的原因
may e she's hormonal, or something like that
你说什么?
What did you say?
规则二,绝不承认
Rule two, admit nothing
否认一切
Deny everything
反对
O jection
呃,民权司
Uh, the Civil Rights Division
并没有提起诉讼
did not file a lawsuit
说实话,他们只是
编了一份48页的新闻稿,
Frankly, it compiled a, uh, 48-page, uh, press release,
据我所知是这样
as far as I can tell
现在,政♥府♥未能列举出
Now, the government has failed to spell out
哪怕一个关于所谓的
one single fact concerning alleged
特朗普家族对
黑人歧视行为的具体事实
discriminatory practices against lacks y the Trumps
呃,我申请简易判决驳回此案
Uh, I motion to have this case dismissed
驳回申请 - 驳回
on summary judgement - Overruled
律师,请继续
Councillor, continue
谢谢,法官大人
Thank you, Your Honour
格林探员,是什么让你
Agent Green, what led you
认为你被拒绝租赁
to elieve that you were denied
特朗普物业是基于种族原因?
a lease at Trump Properties ased on your race?
嗯,不仅报纸上登广♥告♥
Well, not only did the newspaper advertise
那是沃尔特,司法部的,他负责主持
That's Walter, DOJ, he runs the show
我看到三对白人夫妇
I saw three,Caucasian couples
在我之前获得批准
approved efore me
反对,推测 - 科恩先生
O jection, speculation - Mr Cohn
你怎么能确定他们是白人?
How can you say for sure they were Caucasian?
科恩先生,请让格林探员
Mr Cohn, please allow,Agent Green
回答这个问题
to answer the question
我见过比我冬天后的屁♥股♥
I've seen Puerto Ricans whiter than my tush
还要白的波多黎各人
after a long winter
法官大人
Your Honour
科恩先生 - 马文,你好吗?
Mr Cohn - Marvin, how are you?
很高兴见到你 - 也很高兴见到你
Good to see you - Good to see you
你觉得你的胜算如何?
How do you feel a out your chances?
呃,政♥府♥的案子
Uh, the government's case
就像假♥钞♥一样站不住脚
is phoney as a three-dollar ill
呃,让我们这么说
我们处于非常有利的位置
Uh, let's just say we're in a very strong position
特朗普先生
你觉得你能打败美国政♥府♥吗?
Mr Trump, do you think you can eat the US government?
我对此感觉很好
I feel very good a out this
再一个问题,特朗普先生
One more question, Mr Trump
特朗普先生,再一个问题
Mr Trump, one more question
我们真的会赢,对吗?
We're really gonna win, aren't we?
你疯了吗?当然不会
Are you out of your mind? Of course not
什么? - 唐纳德,呃,
What? - Donald, uh,
你的案子完全没戏
your case is a total dog
但是,但是你说他们没有证据
ut, ut you said they had no evidence
你的租赁代理在黑人的申请上标记了C
Your leasing agents marked lack applications with a C
那个C显然不是代表棉花糖对吧?
That C didn't stand for cotton candy now, did it?
劳尔,我要赶去一个小约会
Raul, I'm late for a little, uh, rendezvous
开快点
Step on it
罗伊,你说我们会轻松获胜
Roy, you said we'd win hands-down
规则三,这是最重要的规则,好吗?
Rule three, this is the most important rule of all, okay?
无论发生什么
No matter what happens
他必须开这么快吗?
Does he have to drive this fast?
无论他们怎么说你,
no matter what they say a out you,
无论你输得多惨,
no matter how eaten you are,
你都要宣称胜利,永不认输
you claim victory and never admit defeat
永不认输,唐纳德
Never admit defeat, Donald
你想赢,这就是取胜之道
You want to win, that's how you win
沃尔特,我的好朋友,真是个惊喜
Walter, my good friend, what a nice surprise
呃,也很高兴见到你,罗伊
It's, uh, nice to see you too, Roy
你的斗牛犬,卡茨
她对我们太强硬了
Your ulldog, Katz, uh, she's eing tough on us
芭芭拉是我们最好的人之一
ar ara is one of our est
你知道,呃,这个案子不公平
You know, uh, this case isn't fair
我们都知道
You and I oth know that
好吧,罗伊,你知道吗
Well, you know what, Roy,
正义是很复杂的
justice is complicated
正义很复杂? - 是的
Justice is complicated? - Yeah
你知道什么才会变得复杂吗,沃特?
You know what could get complicated, Walter?
就是一个已婚男人
Is a, uh, a married man
在做一些不当行为
committing certain indiscretions
和坎昆的男孩们在一起
with the, uh, ca ana oys in,Cancun
据我所知
The last I checked,
同性恋者是被禁止
homosexuals were arred from
从事联邦公务的
federal civil service
你想要什么,罗伊?
What do you want, Roy?
你为什么不做正确的事
Why don't you do the right thing
让这个案子消失?
and make this case go away?
你知道我不能那么做
You know I can't do that
想象一下你的妻子
Imagine your wife
在邮报上读到,呃
reading in the Post that, uh
罗伊 - 她的丈夫是个同性恋
Roy - her hus and's a fairy
这就是你想要的吗?
Is that what you want?
向米拉和孩子们问好
Say hello to Mira and the kids
什么?我不会上钩的 - 那真是精彩
What? I'm not gonna ite - That was tremendous
你为什么不坐下?
Why don't you sit down?
你都跑到阿♥拉♥斯加去了 过来这里
You're all the way over in Alaska Come here
好吧
Well
怎么了?
What?
我不知道,罗伊 我是说,我
I don't know, Roy I mean, I
我很确定我刚才看到的是,呃
I'm pretty sure what,I just saw was, uh
我甚至不知道该怎么想
I, I, I don't even know what what to think of that
我是说,我
I mean, I'm
我无话可说
I'm speechless
事情是这样的,唐纳德,呃
Here's the thing, Donald, uh,
你打过运动,对吧?
you played, uh, you played sports, right?
所以,他们可能教过你,呃
So, they pro a ly taught you, uh,
要盯着球,不要盯着人
play the all, not the man
但是,呃,你看,实际上
ut, uh, you see, in reality,
恰恰相反
it's the total opposite
你要盯着人,而不是球
You play the man, not the all
明白吗?要得到你想要的,忘掉球
Okay? To get what you want, forget the all
你要抓住人
You get the man
这是一个以人为本
而不是以法为本的国家
This is a nation of men, not laws
而且,呃,你不在乎?
And, uh, you don't care?
这是一个优势
It's an advantage
就是,呃,不在乎别人怎么想你
电影精选列表