我还以为你想去呢
I thought you would like to be there.
大 那个 大人小孩双拍档
Bo-bo-bo-Boyz II Men?
♪ Motownphilly's back again ♪
说的就是这个 哥们 我们走吧
That's what I'm talking about, man. Let's do this shit.
玩尽兴 嗨一天
Okay, let's have fun. What a fun day.
我饿死了 真是疯了
I am so hungry, it's insane.
你怎么不给我个能量棒吃
Why didn't you PowerBar me?
我给过了 你把我的手推开了
I tried, you pushed my hand away.
肉串儿 我没法优雅地吃串儿
Skewered foods. I can't eat skewered foods gracefully.
我吃起来他妈的像野人一样
I look like a fucking caveman.
而且这里到处都有摄像头
Yeah, and there are cameras everywhere.
这么做真会拉低你的优雅分
That's really gonna hurt your elegance score.
这可是我最好的分
That's my best score.
草 都是肉串儿
Fuck! It's all skewered foods.
我给你撸点鸡肉下来
I'm gonna take the chicken off the skewers.
快撸 快点 快点
Take it off... Quickly. Quickly.
怎么这么难搞
Why do they make this so difficult...
对不起 先生 我的错
Oh. I'm sorry, sir. I apologize.
真是见了鬼了 败事有余
Jesus fucking Christ. Can't do things...
帮我弄个人墙 人墙
Just make a fucking... Make a wall. Make a wall.
-好 -弄好了吗
- Yup. - Do you have it?
好了
Yes.
好 好 一切正常
Good. Good, good, good, good.
我的天 这鸡肉太好吃了
Oh, my God, it's really good chicken.
詹姆斯·斯图尔德过来了
James Steward is approaching.
詹姆斯·斯图尔德过来了
James Steward is approaching.
什么
What?
他离这不到三米
Okay, he's about nine feet away.
他的鸡鸡离这儿只有两米多点
His dick is probably about seven feet away.
玛吉
Maggie!
只有一米八了
Six feet away.
一米五了 快点 吐掉 吐
Five feet away. Spit, spit, spit, spit, spit.
-詹姆斯 -晚上好
- James! - Bonsoir.
-你好 -晚上好
- Hi. - Good evening.
真的很阔惜
I am so sorry I missed you
前几天在白宫的时候没见到你
when I was at the White House a few weeks ago.
真的很阔惜吗 詹姆斯
Oh, are you so "sorry," James?
这个梗够你玩几年了哈
You're never gonna stop making that joke, are you?
一直玩梗一直爽
No. I'm not.
-我 -打扰了
- Well, I... - Oh, hello.
-好 -好的
- Hi. - Oh, yes.
谢谢
Thank you.
-再来一张 -再来一张
- One more. One more. - One more.
谢谢 谢啦
Merci. Thank you.
我们离开这怎么样
What do you say we get out of here?
找个私密点的地方喝一杯
Grab a drink somewhere a bit more private.
-好啊 -真的
- Yes... - Yeah?
我的天
Oh, my God!
大家嗨起来 躁起来
Make some noise out there! Make some noise!
耶 切克闹 要
Yeah! Check it out, y'all!
问个问题 我们是谁
One question, what's the name of the group?
大人小孩双拍档
Boyz II men!
我们是谁 要
What's the name of the group, y'all?
大人小孩双拍档
Boyz II men!
♪ 摩城费城 再度归来 ♪
♪ 来一点点东海岸摇摆 ♪
♪ 大人小孩双拍档就在这唱 ♪
♪ 不急不缓 不紧不慢 ♪
♪ 姗姗来迟的这份 ♪
♪ 躁动与喧嚣 ♪
♪ 大人小孩双拍档甲乙丙乙乙丁 ♪
我说这酷毙了吧
I told you this would be dope.
对 我顿时倍儿精神
Yeah, uh... This is really cheering me up.
♪ 开着黑色大奔 朋友遍天下 ♪
♪ 还可享遍费城的牛排 ♪
♪ 在校的每一天 ♪
♪ 我们都梦想着这些 ♪
我穿得逊毙了
I'm super underdressed.
别抱怨了
Stop complaining, all right?
你能不舒服到哪去
You think you feel outta place?
这是迄今为止我待过的
This is one of the brightest rooms I've ever been in,
最白的地方
in my life.
白 哪个白
Bright? What do you mean, bright?
白人的白
Like white.
-白人的白 -对
- Oh, "bright" is white? - Yeah, man.
就我和服务员以及大人小孩双拍档是黑人
It's only me, the waiters and Boyz II Men.
已经有三个人说他们喜欢我的音乐
I've already had three people tell me they love my music.
♪ 来一点点东海岸摇摆 ♪
♪ 大人小孩双拍档就在这唱 ♪
公事来了
Duty calls.
那支舞我们改日再约
I'll take a snow check on that dance.
-这是加拿大版本的改天再约 -好的
- Canadian for "rain check." - Okay.
好的
Okay.
♪ 万众瞩目 ♪
♪ 就在费城现场表演 ♪
哥们你喝得有点多啊
Man, you're pounding 'em kinda hard, don't you think?
我今天被炒了
I got fired today, man.
你明明说是辞职
You told me you quit.
我是被迫辞职的 因为
I was forced to quit because of...
无所谓
Yeah, okay, man.
随便编
Lie to me some more.
你没事吧
You good?
靠 国务卿本卿在看我们吗
Shit. Is the secretary of state looking at us?
她在看你吗
Oh, she's looking at you?
弗雷德
Fred.
弗雷德 搞什么 什么情况
Fred. What the hell? What was that?
问你话呢 什么情况
Damn. Hey, what was that?
我
I...
我好像 好像见过她
Kinda... I kinda know her. Okay?
-你好像见过她 -对
- You kinda know her? - Yeah.
谁没见过夏洛特·菲尔德啊
Nobody kinda knows Charlotte Field, all right?
要是你好像见过美人鱼的话
It's like kinda knowing a mermaid, dude.
还可以说来听听 毕竟大家都没见过
You tell people that shit. That's exceptional.
好吧 我给你讲个事
Okay. I'll tell you a story.
那年我13岁 她16岁
So, I'm like 13, she's like 16.
她是我的保姆
She's my babysitter.
《It's So Hard To Say Goodbye To Yesterday》
她很完美 待我很好
She's like, perfect. She's very nice to me,
对我很有帮助
which goes a long way with me.
有一次我们在她家里
So, we're at her house...
她在练习演讲自己写的稿子
She's practicing a speech that she's writing.
准备竞选学生会主席
She's running for Student Council president.
你知道每年
Did you know that every year,
学校会扔掉500多吨♥的可回收垃圾吗
the school throws away over 500 tons of recyclable garbage?
-根本没人在乎 -对 太糟糕了
- And no one cares. - I know, it's total bullshit.
但你怎么让那些蠢货在乎
But how do you get idiots to care about shit
这些东西呢
they don't care about?
他们会在乎的
They'll just care
因为这是一件值得在乎的事
because it's the right thing to care about.
乔治·布♥什♥总统和丹·奎尔副总统加起来
You're more inspiring than George Bush
也没有你更能鼓舞人心
and Dan Quayle combined.
其实这不难
Well, that's not too hard.
她很棒 很聪明
Well, she was amazing, and she was smart,
而且她好像有点喜欢我
and she seemed to kinda like me,
我觉我们也有一瞬间
and I felt like we were having a moment.
你懂我意思吗 就是心动的一瞬间
You know what I mean? Like a romantic moment.
靠
Oh, shit.
所以我做了件事
So I did something,
现在想想非常不合适
that in retrospect was highly inappropriate.
我吻了她
I kissed her.
我低头一看
I looked down...
我那13岁的小♥弟♥弟♥竟然勃起了
I got a fucking 13-year-old boner, man!
-天哪 -很硬 虽然不大
- Oh! - Hard... But not big.
但是很硬 它好像在宣告
But hard. And pronounced,
13岁的勃起
"13-year-old boner."
对不起
Sorry.
她看见了 看见了 然后她说
And she looks at it. She sees it. And she goes...
没关系
It's okay.
然后
电影精选列表