真的吗
Really?
我知道这很疯狂
Look, I know it's crazy,
因为我首届任期才刚过半
because I'm only halfway through my first term.
而且你人气相当高 先生
And you're incredibly popular, sir.
我想利用这份人气
And I want to use that popularity
转型成其他
to transition into something
比总统更有声望的角色上
more prestigious than the presidency.
我想在电影界有所作为
I wanna make it in the movies.
你是要
You're going to leave
放弃总统的职位 去演电影吗
the Presidency to go be in movies?
对 这会非常难
I know. It's gonna be tough.
大概只有十个演员可以成功地
Only like, 10 guys have made that jump
从电视转入电影行业
from TV to film.
伍迪·哈里森 乔治·克鲁尼
Woody Harrelson, George Clooney...
可能 就这两个人
Might be... Might be just two.
我 总统先生
I... Mr. President, have you
你考虑过要推举谁当下一任总统了吗
given any consideration as to whom you might endorse?
你可能在考虑麦克尼科尔或者克劳力
I'm sure you're probably thinking of McNichol or Crowly.
都是很好的人选
Strong choices.
真怪 我正在考虑2024年的大选
So strange, because I was considering a run in 2024.
我也通过审查了
And I've been vetted.
一切准备就绪
So that's all done.
我就不住地在想
And I can't stop thinking about what...
如果你推举首位女总统
What it would do for your legacy
作为你最后的政♥治♥遗产会怎么样
to endorse the first female president.
这可是 真正的政♥治♥遗产
I mean... That's a legacy.
夏洛特
Charlotte?
我想推举你
I would like to endorse you
成为美♥利♥坚♥合众国的下一任总统
to be the next president of the United States.
如果你觉着这个主意不错
I mean, if you think that's a good idea,
先生 我相信你
sir, I trust you.
我 我很荣幸
I'd... I'd be honored.
我会为夏洛特队加油打气
I'm gonna be pulling for Team Charlotte. Right?
因为你是个好秘书
Because you've been a great secretary.
国务秘书
...of state.
不管怎样 这个工作很酷
Whatever. It's a cool job.
而且 你干的也不错
And, um, you've done it well.
谢谢你 先生
Thank you, sir.
专心工作 别搞砸了
So stay focused. Don't make any major screw-ups.
别和任何妓♥女♥扯上关系
Don't kill any hookers.
对你来说应该不成问题
Probably not a problem for you.
我不知道你喜欢男还是女 无所谓
I don't know what you're into. Whatever.
总统之路 指日可待
And before you know it...
我喜欢这首歌♥
I like the sound of that.
♪ Hey, here she comes ♪
♪ It's the first lady president ♪
♪ Who can believe that ♪
♪ she's actually a woman ♪
谢谢你 先生
Thank you, sir.
♪ She's got a big brain and ♪
♪ a couple other assets ♪
现在向我们走来的是
Oh, and here we see
国务卿夏洛特·菲尔德
Secretary of State Charlotte Field.
早上好
Good morning.
太棒了
Yes!
基准研究
大标题是 你状态超棒
So the headline is, "You're in great shape."
-92个百分位数 不错 -相当好
- Ninety-two, that's good. - Really good.
你们可要知道
And now, keep in mind
这是一个女性竞选人的分数
that these are numbers for a female candidate.
如果你是男人 分数可就高出天际了
If you were a man, you'd be in the 192nd percentile.
有道理
Well, that seems about right.
因为男人吧
Yeah. Cause the man... Okay.
你的幽默分是82
Um, your sense of humor is 82,
魅力
优雅
热情
背景
青年
中年
幽默
相当不错 很好
which is solid. It's solid.
但是当然是各项分数
But, you know, we wouldn't mind seeing those numbers
上升得越多越好啊
go up a few points, or more.
我会从一些段子手那里
So, I'm going to get some writing samples
要几份范本
from some funny speech writers.
好的 我真的很想知道
Great. I am really interested in knowing
人们对我现有成就的看法
how people feel about my accomplishments.
对
Yeah.
好的 我们不深入研究具体政策
Right. You know, so we don't drill down on specific policies.
因为人们并不在乎
And that's only because people don't seem to care.
有点意思
That's interesting.
话虽如此 若能达成某些协议
With that said, if you could broker some deal
让你可以谈论
that gets you out there talking about a thing
自己真正感兴趣的事情
that you feel really strongly about,
那就太棒了
that would be great.
那太好了
Well, that's perfect.
我们一直在寻找一个可以
I mean, we've been looking for
讨论环境问题的机会
an opening to start a conversation about the environment.
好吧
All right.
感情方面
Romantically, if I may...
还记得在全球商业论♥坛♥上
Remember the stir online
你和加拿大总理坐在一起
when the Canadian Prime Minister and you
在网上引起的轰动吗
were seated next to each other at The Global Business Forum?
这样的关系会把你推向90多的高分的
A relationship like that would push you into the high 90s.
90多
High 90s?
接下来我们看看
That brings us to...
我挥手又错哪了
What's wrong with my wave?
人们觉得这样的肘部动作
I think people feel that that level of elbow movement is,
让人倍感压力
It stresses people out.
这只是一个需要改进的地方
You know what, It's just an area for improvement.
好的 行吧 我会改的
Okay, fine, I'll work on the wave.
早
Hey.
早 弗雷德
Hey, Fred.
你会爱死这篇稿子的 我差点送命了
You're gonna love this. I almost died.
你有空吗
You got a second?
有啊
Yeah.
跟我来
Come on.
其实我有一件天大的好事要说
I actually have some really great news.
真的吗
Really?
对
Yes.
酷
Cool.
我们刚刚被福克斯传媒收♥购♥了
We were just bought by Wembley Media.
什么
What?
对
Yeah.
你♥他♥妈♥的在开玩笑吗
Are you fucking kidding me?
我就知道你会反应过度
I knew you'd have a harsh reaction...
反应过度
A harsh reaction?
弗雷德 这是件好事
Fred, this is a good thing.
哪好了
How?
那混♥蛋♥就是我们从第一天开始
The fucker represents everything
就一直在对抗的一切的化身
that we've been fighting against since day one!
我们报纸存在的意义就是
The whole point of this paper is to
与大型传媒公♥司♥作斗争
fight giant media conglomerates.
现在我们却被一家大型传媒公♥司♥收♥购♥了
Now we've been bought by a giant media conglomerate.
我知道这很讽刺
I do see the irony.
讽刺
Irony?
他会把这个地方变成一个宣传机器
He's gonna turn this place into a propaganda machine.
不是好的那种 对啊
Not the good kind, that's right!
坏的那种 这一切都是错的
The bad kind, that's wrong!
我们别无选择
Well, we're out of options.
我们一直给大♥麻♥和伴♥游♥
We've been running as long as we can
登广♥告♥来勉强糊口
on ads for weed doctors and escorts.
我们也来做阴♥茎♥增大的广♥告♥啊
Let's get penis enlargement ads, too.
没人喜欢自己的屌♥
No one likes their dick.
别这样 弗雷德
Come on, Fred.
那个叫福克斯的
This Wembley guy,
电影精选列表