那些混♥蛋♥亿万富豪
And some billionaire motherfucker
利用我 去胁迫你吗
gets to blackmail you? Using me?
我做的那种事谁都会做啊
Doing something that everybody does?
你就放弃从初中开始
Out of a policy that you cared about,
就关心的这些政策
since you were in middle school.
自从我认识你 我就知道你在乎这事
Since I've known you, you've cared about this.
然后现在你就不在乎了吗
And now you're just gonna get rid of it?
我这是为了更大的目标而做出暂时的妥协
I'm trying to compromise here for a bigger goal.
我不觉得你现在应该妥协
Well, I don't think you should right now.
我的天
Oh, my God!
你当然认为我不该妥协
Of course you don't think I should.
你这一生都没为任何事做出过妥协
You never compromise for anything in your life,
你给自己的失败找了个完美借口
which gives you the perfect excuse to fail.
这总比向任何人
Well, it's better than maybe bending over backwards
低三下四的好
for anyone who asked,
以至于你甚至不知道
to the point that you don't even know
你♥他♥妈♥的为什么还要做这些破事
why the fuck you're doing this shit anymore!
在我的世界里
In my world,
为了达到我想做成的事
in order to achieve what I'm trying to achieve,
我必须妥协
I have to compromise.
为什么 就因为你是女人吗
Oh, why, because you're a woman?
对 混♥蛋♥
Yeah, motherfucker.
好吧 那就说得通了
Okay, that makes sense.
我不会因为这不符合你的道德标准
And because I'm not giving up everything I've ever wanted
而放弃我想要的一切
just because it doesn't live up to your moral code.
我真的不在乎这段视频会不会泄露出去
I don't care if this tape comes out. I really don't.
-我的天 弗雷德 -我会没事的
- Oh, my God, Fred. - I'll be okay.
你不必为我这么做
You don't have to do this for me.
你这么做不是为了我
You're not doing this for me.
当然了
Obviously.
你我都清楚
Look, you and I both know
虽然是男人射了自己一脸
the woman who stands beside the guy
但是站在他身边的女人
that's coming on his face gets way more scrutiny
却会受到更多的审视
than the guy who's actually coming on his face.
我不知道这样的事情
Don't know if that's happened enough
是否足以成为一个先例
for there to be, like, a precedent for it.
谁知道呢 这次情况也许会不一样
So, who knows? Maybe that won't be the case this time.
谁知道呢 也许人们觉得这很浪漫
Who knows? Maybe people will think it's romantic.
我在打飞机 但是我是在想着你啊
I'm jerking... I'm jerking off to you.
你又不知道人们会作何反应
You don't know how people are gonna react.
我不想冒那个险
I'm not taking that risk.
我做不到
I can't do it.
好吧
Okay.
如果视频不泄露出去 我们会怎么样
So the video doesn't come out, what happens to us?
我之前和玛吉谈过套路
I was talking to Maggie,
她认识可以帮人洗白的专家
and she knows this consultant who could scrub your history.
我们就能保证这样的意外不会突然出现
We could make sure nothing else like this pops up
给我们来个惊吓
and surprises us.
然后我们就 给你塑造一个形象
And then we just... We work on your image,
想办法怎么样让我们在公众面前
and we figure out how we want to
以一对情侣的形象出现
present ourselves as a couple to the public.
就是这样
That's all.
-好 -好
- Okay. - Okay.
多久 你觉得需要花多久时间去塑造
How long... How long will it take, do you think, to create
一个可以让我们出现在公众面前的我
an image of me that we can present to the public?
就是大选刚开始的那几个月
Just through the first couple months of the campaign.
你认为 你其实并不知道要多久吧
You think? But you don't know that, right?
或许需要更久的时间
It could take longer than that.
过几个月你会发现
In a couple of months, you could find
找不到好时机对外介绍你的新男朋友
that it's not a good moment to introduce a new boyfriend, right?
然后我们必须再等几个月
And then we'd have to wait a couple more months.
弗雷德 我不知道要等多久
I don't know how long it's gonna take, Fred.
与此同时你假装不再和我约会
And then meanwhile, you're pretending not to date me.
同时清理掉我的网上历史记录
And you're scrubbing my Internet history?
然后我的那些文章就消失了
So my articles are gone.
你和我得偷偷摸摸的
And you, like, sneak me around
就像我是玛丽莲梦露你是肯尼迪
like I'm Marilyn Monroe and you're JFK?
我们说的是这种事吗
Is that what we're talking about?
我只是想说清楚 我们在说这种事
I just want to be clear, that's what we're talking about.
我们必须这么做因为
And we have to do that because I'm...
因为我不配
...not right.
一旦我们要对外公布
And then once we present us to the world,
我们得呈现出另一个版本的我
we present a version of me that isn't...
但并不是真实的我
actually me?
对
Yeah.
我做不到
I can't do it.
我希望
I wish
我是那种人 但我做不到
that I was the type of person that could, but I can't.
你不需要这么做
You don't have to do it.
我真不知道自己是怎么想的
Don't know what the fuck I was thinking.
为什么我会认为像她这样的人
Why the fuck I thought someone like her
能和像我这样的人在一起
and someone like me could work?
她是个他妈的政客 我根本就不了解她
She's a fucking politician. Like, I don't even know her.
我甚至不知道她究竟是谁
Like, I don't know who she is.
她没有道德标准
She has no moral compass.
他今天和民♥主♥党的人一起工作
She's working with fucking Democrats one day,
他妈的明天和共和党的人在一起
Republicans the next fucking day.
和民♥主♥党人以及共和党人
I mean, what's wrong with working
一起工作有什么问题
with Democrats and Republicans?
这就是我们的国家啊
That's... That's the whole country.
对 除了狗屎共和党人
Uh, yeah, except fuck Republicans,
我猜这就是问题所在吧
I guess is the problem with that.
作为一个美国人
Speaking as an American,
你难道不应该两边都想一下吗
shouldn't you see both sides?
对 我想其中一边就是错的
Yeah. I see one side's fucking wrong.
这有什么问题吗
What's the problem here?
我是共和党人
I'm a Republican.
你♥他♥妈♥的在开玩笑吗
You're fucking joking right now.
我就是共和党人 这就是我
Member of the GOP! Yeah, you know me.
你是共和党人
You're a Republican.
对 我是共和党人
Yeah, I'm a Republican!
到目前为止我都觉得当共和党人挺好的
The shit has worked out so far for me.
搞什么
What the fuck, man?
你一直以来和我说的那些话
All that shit you're always saying to me!
什么你得凭一己之力站起来
Yeah. Pull yourself up by your bootstraps.
什么你要掌控你自己的命运
And being in charge of your own destiny.
-都是共和党的话 -它竟然对我有用
- Republican shit. - Oh, and it worked on me.
它对很多人都有用
And it works on a lot of people.
真是有毒
Oh, that's fucking sick.
对啊
That's right.
太恶心了
That's gross!
你把共和党这坨狗屎倒入了我的脑袋里
That Republican shit, you put it in my brain
让我感觉很好 真是糟透了
and it made me feel good. That's fucked up, man!
得了吧 这就是我想说的
Come on. See, this is what I'm talking about,
你想问题总是很消极
your negative way of thinking.
我甚至都不认识你了
I don't even know you!
你什么意思
What do you mean?
我依然是两分钟前的我
I'm the same dude from two minutes ago.
你最好的朋友
Your best friend.
你为什么从来没告诉我这个
Why'd you never tell me this?
因为我完全知道你就会有这样的反应
'Cause I knew you'd act exactly how you're acting right now.
等一下
Wait a minute.
你总是说一些
You're always talking about how, like,
什么一切在冥冥之中都安排好了
the universe has a plan for all of us...
冷静
Take it easy.
什么某个地方有个人一直在注视我们
There's someone watching over us at all times.
-对 -难道说
- Yeah. - Does that mean...
我是一个虔诚的基♥督♥徒
I'm a man of Christian faith.
搞什么
What the fuck!
得了吧 现在我们为你祈祷
Now, come on now! We pray for you!
电影精选列表