-选民不喜欢 -恩
- They don't like that. - Yeah.
或者凯特王妃和丹尼·德·维托约会
Or Kate Middleton were to start dating Danny DeVito.
-我明白你意思了 -选民反响很差
- I see where you're going with this. - Pretty negative reaction.
又或者说詹妮弗·劳伦斯
Or if Jennifer Lawrence
和这个穿着蓝绿色防风衣的土豆约会
were to start dating this potato in a teal windbreaker.
选民们会超级失望的
They would be very upset.
你做了不少调查 但我
You did a lot of work, and I...
我可以说完吗
Well, but, can I just finish?
不用了 我懂了
No, that's, like, a lot of... I get it.
国务卿女士 我不是控制你的恋爱生活
Madam Secretary. I have no desire to limit your romantic life.
那就好
Good.
但是对大众来说 你和弗雷德在一起
But the optics of you and Fred
会让你的竞选变得困难
will make a presidential run very challenging.
弗雷德是个记者
Fred is a journalist.
他整天写些乱七八糟的东西
Who's written some extremely fucked-up stuff.
不 他曝光的事才是乱七八糟的
No. That's exposed some really fucked-up stuff.
我只是想明确一下
And I just want to know for myself,
你真的愿意冒着无数风险
you're comfortable with putting
只为了和他好上吗
everything on the line for a hookup?
我的天
Oh, my God.
我们这次谈话的意义何在
Why are we having this conversation?
真是疯了
This is insane.
我没义务向你解释我自己
I don't have to explain myself to you.
抱歉 我真的不明白
I'm sorry. I really don't understand this.
我太爱你了 夏洛特
And I fucking love you, Charlotte.
我想让你幸福
I want you to be happy.
但除此之外 我还想让你当上老大
But more than that, I want you to be in charge.
我想让你成为总统
And I want you to be president.
为了我们国家的未来
For the sake of the future of our country.
另外还有一种选择
Look, there's another option.
我认识一个在情报机构工作的人
There's a guy who works for the Secret Service
他专门负责给情妇安排幽会
whose job it is to handle the mistresses...
玛吉 你别说了
Maggie. You're gonna have to stop.
白宫里有各种各样的暗道
And there are a series of tunnels in the White House
-伍德罗·威尔逊总统就 -够了
- that Woodrow Wilson... - That's enough.
弗雷德不需要你认可 也不需要你满意
Fred is not an idea that I'm floating by you for your approval.
而且你马上就越界了
And you're getting very close to crossing a line.
好 明白了
Okay. Got it.
晚安 国务卿女士
Goodnight, Madam Secretary.
等我长大了 要像夏洛特·菲尔德一样
When I grow up, I want to be Charlotte Field.
因为她才貌双全
Because she's smart and pretty
而且她会成为总统
and she's going to be president.
我会成为那个小女孩心目中的总统
I will be that little girl's president.
谢谢你们 天佑美国
Thank you, and God bless America.
此处应有掌声 此处应有欢呼
Massive applause. Massive cheering.
到了这个时候 舞台就应该下降了
At that point, I think the stage would descend, right,
然后歌♥手李尔·乌兹·韦尔或者酷娃恰莉
and then Lil Uzi Vert or Charli XCX
来和哈莱姆男孩合唱团手拉手
would join hands with the Harlem Boys Choir...
这个我们之后再讨论
Well, I said we'll figure that out later.
国务卿女士
Uh, Madam Secretary,
总统现在想要见你
the president would like to see you right now.
靠
Shit.
妈的
Damn it!
国家陷入战乱
The nation is at war!
我陷入挣扎
I find myself torn.
在家国情怀之中挣扎
Torn between my personal love and my love of country...
先生 现在见你合适吗
Sir, is this a good time?
夏洛特呀 我就是在读台词
Oh, hi, Charlotte. No, I'm just running lines.
好吧
All right.
清场 所有人都出去吧 夏洛特留下
Clear the room. Everybody, just Charlotte, please.
谢了
Thanks.
一切都还好吗 先生
Is everything okay, sir?
看看是谁来了
Oh, look who it is.
她可算是来这里了
She's here at last.
你会爱上这扇暗门的 坐下吧
You gotta love that secret door. Sit down.
这感觉像是在算计我
This feels like an ambush.
在娱乐圈这叫做 偶遇路人甲
Well, in the entertainment world, we call this a surprise walk-on.
夏洛特 我们有很多商业利益
You see, Charlotte, we have a number of business interests and that,
都被你的协议严重影响了
you know, may be gravely affected by this agreement of yours.
对 抛开拍电影不说
Yeah. Uh, aside from getting into film,
我想用总统的人脉
I'm looking to use my connections as president
扩大我的投资组合
to expand my investment portfolio.
就是像演员阿什顿·库彻的那种作风
Sort of like an Ashton Kutcher type thing, you know.
他超级擅长演戏和投资
I mean, that guy is killing with acting and investing...
我觉得总统的意思是说
I think what the president is trying to say,
我们想在阿♥拉♥斯加州建的服务器集群
is that the server farm we want to build in Alaska
那块16公里长的地方
is sitting on 10 miles of land
都将被你的环保计划保护起来了
which will now be protected by your initiative.
换个地方建服务器集群
Move your server farm.
可我们想建在阿♥拉♥斯加州
We want to build it in Alaska.
那有很多扩建空间
There's plenty of room for expansion.
夏洛特 真没想到会到这种地步
Charlotte. I'm surprised that it's come to this.
你平常都是那么好说话
You're usually so agreeable.
但我那天在电视上看到你算计我
But I watched you undermine me on TV the other day.
竟然是电视
TV of all places.
电视是我的 明白吗
That's my medium. All right?
你用电视来对付我
You used TV against me!
这是你犯下的第一个错误
That was your first mistake.
我要给你下最后通牒了
Look, I'm about to give you the easiest ultimatum
最简单明了的最后通牒
that you're ever, ever gonna receive.
去掉森林的部分
Drop the tree thing.
不然呢
or...
不然
or
不然我们就把你朋友硬盘上的东西发出去
We will release the content of your friend's hard drive.
我们黑入他摄像头的时候
We found a lot of interesting stuff
在硬盘上找到了很多有意思的东西
when we hacked into his webcam.
我们先试点小样
Now here is a little taster.
夏洛特 我是弗雷德
Yo, Charlotte, it's Fred.
你想来我房♥间打一发快炮吗
Uh, you want to come to my room and have sex with me really fast?
那算了 别操心 我自己会找乐子
Oh no, don't worry. I'll find ways to kill time today.
酷 你回来就告诉我 好
It's cool. Just let me know when you're back. Great.
那对我很重要
...important to me.
演讲不错
That's a good speech.
不合群的人在
The band of misfits fight back...
-裙子不错 -反抗欺凌
- Nice dress. - ...against the bullies.
永不放弃
Never giving up.
永不投降
Never laying down.
高中那时候我经常谈论弱者
In high school, I would talk about the underdog a lot.
我经常会站在演讲台上
And I would often find myself on a soapbox
夸夸而谈这世上的不公
rambling on and on about the injustices of the world.
我发现这让我十分受欢迎
Which makes you extremely popular...
尤其是当人人都在看
...especially when everybody would rather be watching
电视剧《飞跃比佛利》的时候
Beverly Hills, 90210.
爽死了
Oh, boy!
不
Oh, no...
好恶心
Yucky.
爽死了
Oh, boy!
搞什么
What the fuck?
我的天 对不起 竟然发生这样的事
Oh, my God! I'm so sorry. I'm so sorry this happened.
-你没必要抱歉 -我们该怎么做
- You don't have to be sorry. - What do we do?
这正是大家一直担心会发生的事
This is what everyone was afraid was gonna happen,
都怪我
because of me.
发生这事都怪我
and this happened because of me.
-会有人帮我做公♥关♥吗 -不会
- Do I get a publicist? - No.
-我要做什么公♥关♥活动吗 -别说了
- Do I do a publicity tour? - Stop.
我们要开媒体发布会吗
Do we have a press conference?
弗雷德 听我说 我接受了那笔交易
Fred, listen to me. I took the deal.
什么
What?
我们去掉了森林的部分
We scratched the tree thing
我真的有机会成为总统
and I have a real shot at becoming president.
电影精选列表