首先 这里有女士在场
Okay, first of all, there's a woman present.
还有个女人在里面
There's a woman in there, too?
-你在说什么 -放松
- Excuse me. - Easy.
-我能搞定 -抱歉
- And I got it. - Sorry.
-又来 -很抱歉
- Again. - Sorry, I'm...
我就是那位女士
A woman is present and that woman is me.
-你吗 -就是她
- You? - We're talking about her.
相信我弗雷德 我懂
Trust me, I know, Fred.
汤姆 我能搞定
Tom, I got this.
我打算道声晚安
Ugh! I'm gonna say goodnight.
祝你好睡 晚安
You tuck that in. Goodnight to you.
然后我就离开了
And I will take my leave.
不要 我不想碰你手
No. No way. I'm not touching that shit.
-本能反应不错 -大家就
- It's not the worst instinct. - Guys, just...
这双手摸过很多东西
Those hands have been places.
晚安
Goodnight.
有了法国的加入 美国国务卿女士
With France's commitment, U.S. Secretary of State
夏洛特·菲尔德著名的康复计划
Charlotte Field's noble Rehabilitation Initiative
已得到来自100个国家的支持
has secured the support of 100 countries.
总统想和你聊聊
The president wants to talk to you.
国务卿女士 我们已在隔壁搭好帐篷
We've set up the tent in the next room, Madam Secretary.
帮我问个好
Tell him hi.
总统先生 你好
Mr. President. Bonjour.
夏洛特 你好
Charlie, bonjour.
我听说有一个环境条约的事情
Hey, what's this I hear about an environmental treaty thing?
是全球恢复计划 先生
Oh, it's the Global Rehabilitation Initiative, sir.
计划书已放在你桌上3个星期了
It's been on your desk for the last three weeks.
我们试着把这个计划给一些大佬看看
Yeah, well, we ran it up the flagpole
结果得罪了很多人
and it's ruffling some feathers.
你才是大佬啊
Sir, you are the flagpole.
在这节骨眼上有很多大佬盯着呢
There are actually quite a few flagpoles in this joint.
我们需要你修改一下
We need you to revise it.
先生
Sir?
我们需要你去掉森林的部分
We need you to kill the trees.
他为什么要这么做
Why would he do that?
因为他是被一群有钱的混♥蛋♥资助的
Because he's funded by a bunch of fucking rich assholes
我可能惹毛了其中一个
and I probably pissed one of them off.
但对大众来说其实差别不大吧
Can I just say the optics of this are actually not that different?
计划的名字还用原来的
The initiative still has the same name.
听起来令人印象深刻
It sounds very impressive,
这才是最重要的
which is ultimately all that matters.
我真的很在乎这件事
I actually cared about this.
现在我还剩下什么 蜜蜂
Now what am I fucking left with? Bees?
我都不喜欢蜜蜂
I don't even like bees.
你一定要听他的话吗
Do you have to listen to him?
对 我必须听
Yes. I have to listen to him.
只有他推举我才能赢
Because unless he endorses me, I won't win.
不然所有努力都白费了
And this whole fucking show would have been for nothing.
也许你不需要他的推举也能赢
Well, maybe you don't need his endorsement to win.
大家都很喜欢你
You know? People are digging your shit.
你的分数也很高
And your numbers are good.
弗雷德 她需要一点独处时间
You know what, Fred? She needs a little alone time.
她现在只需要一个朋友
Right, she probably just needs a friend right now.
快走吧
Time to go, buddy.
我的天
Oh, my god.
玛吉 能让我和弗雷德单独呆一会吗
Maggie, just give me a second alone with Fred, please.
我不想做这份工作了
I don't wanna do this job anymore.
我他妈真讨厌这工作
I fuckin' hate it.
有什么意义吗
I mean, what's the point?
每次我做一件事情都会失败
Every time I do something, it just gets undone.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
我就想做个普通人
I just wanna be a normal person
可以像其他人一样
and not give a fuck about anything
不管不顾任何事
just like the rest of the world.
对 大多数人都不在乎任何事
Yeah, most people don't give a shit about anything.
这感觉肯定很好
I bet it's really nice.
那就是我想要的
That's what I want.
我不知道怎么样让你那样自♥由♥
I don't know how to give that to you.
我们嗨一下吧
Let's get fucked up.
嗨
Fucked up?
对
Yeah.
想喝几杯酒吗
Like a few beers fucked up?
还是嗨大点
or more than that fucked up?
嗨他个天翻地覆
Like super fucked up.
我想和你一起抽一支莫莉
I want to smoke a Molly with you.
怎么了
What?
那不是
That's not, um...
它不是抽的 但
That's not how you take it, but...
那是怎么样的
How do you take it?
它是一种药丸 放进嘴里吃的
It's a pill. You take it in your mouth.
我觉得你不会想这么做
But I don't know if you wanna do it.
为什么不呢
Why not?
我觉得这不是个好主意
I just don't know if it's a good idea.
作为你的老板我命令你给我买♥♥一粒莫莉
As your boss, I'm ordering you to get me a Molly.
哦 天啊
Oh, man.
你还好吗
You good?
我什么都感觉不到
I don't feel anything.
你感觉不到它吗
You don't feel it?
不 我感觉不到任何东西
No, I don't feel a fucking thing.
是对的
...Was right.
我♥草♥
Holy fuck...
不
No!
我感觉下巴很奇怪
My jaw feels really weird.
对 药劲儿上来了
Yeah, that's the drugs.
下巴对这个很敏感
Drugs love a jaw.
我想要更多
I want more.
不 不行 一个小时以后再说
No, no, no, no. Maybe in like an hour.
我们应该现在吃啊
We should do it now.
混♥蛋♥
Yes, motherfuckers!
我可以永远跳下去
I could do this forever!
我们可以
We're gonna.
我知道我一直
I know I've been like...
我一直装酷
I've been, like, playing it pretty cool.
装难懂
Like I've probably been a little hard to read,
装高冷
and I've been acting kinda, like, aloof,
装不在乎
maybe like I don't care that much.
但我不想再这样了 我真的很喜欢你
But I don't wanna do that anymore. I really like you.
你一点也不酷
You haven't been playing it cool at all.
你跟着我进了浴室
You just followed me into the bathroom.
对 就聊聊
Yeah, to talk.
-我也很喜欢你 -真的吗
- I really like you, too! - Really?
-国务卿女士 -怎么
- Madam Secretary! - Yeah!
国务卿女士 听我说
Madam Secretary! Listen to me!
一起跳舞 史蒂芬 跳舞
Dance with me, Steven! Dance!
-有突发事件 -怎么
- We have a situation. - Huh?
-弗雷德 -怎么
- Fred - yo.
莫莉这东西还会持续多久
How much longer is this Molly stuff gonna last?
我们刚刚加了量
We just re-upped.
你一直说想要更多 所以我们就吃了
You kept saying you wanted to take more, so we did.
应该还能持续四五个小时
So we have another maybe four or five hours.
怎么了
Yeah. Why?
我麻烦大了
I'm in so much trouble.
怎么回事
What's happening?
我要有大♥麻♥烦了
I'm gonna be in so much trouble.
怎么回事 发生什么事了
What's happening? Are they outta water?
我们有一架U2侦察机
One of our U2s went down
在喀什塔尔领空执行标准飞行时坠毁
while performing a standard fly-over in Kashtari airspace.
飞行员本来能够弹出来
The pilot was able to eject,
但看来他被喀什塔尔军队带走了
but it appears he was taken by the Kashtari military.
谢谢 将军
Thank you, General.
电影精选列表