别为我祈祷 省省吧
Don't pray for me! Keep it!
-上帝 -不要 别理他 上帝
- Lord. - Oh, stop it. Ignore him, God!
-他不是这个意思 -别为我祈祷
- He doesn't mean that. - Don't pray for me!
你别抽风了
You are trippin' right now.
我没有抽风 你怎么成了基♥督♥徒
I'm not fucking trippin'! How could you be Christian?
从你认识我开始我就天天戴着十字架
I wear this cross, every day, since you've known me!
你觉得是为什么
What did you think it was for?
我想这是
I thought it was...
一种文化
...a cultural thing.
你的意思是因为我是黑人才戴吗
You mean like, 'cause I'm black?
我就是这么想的
That's what I thought, yeah.
这个也有可能
That might be.
但你这么说就是种族主义
But that don't mean what you said ain't racist.
-你是对的 -对 我当然是对的
- You're right. - Yeah, I know I'm right!
-草 -这他妈的就是种族主义
- Fuck. - That's racist as shit!
好了 哥们 我爱你
All right, dude... I love you, man.
但是你特别爱逼逼
But you're very judgmental.
他们并不想把政♥治♥牵扯进来
They don't want politics to get into this,
因为你从来就不善于
because you've never really been good at
站在别人的立场去看问题 弗雷德
looking at shit from other people's perspective, Fred.
-对 -这就是为什么你不能
- I know. - It might explain why you haven't been able
从夏洛特的角度去看这整件事
to look at this through Charlotte's eyes.
很抱歉
I'm sorry.
很抱歉你在我身边时不能做自己
I'm sorry you couldn't be who you are around me,
你还得把真实的自己隐藏起来
and you had to hide your true self.
这真是糟透了
That's really fucked up.
这都没关系
That's all right, man.
但是我对共和党的爱以及对上帝的爱
But my love for the GOP and the G-O-D
并不会影响到我们的关系
has nothing to do with us.
我是种族主义者 你是共和党人
I'm racist. You're a Republican.
我他妈的都不知道怎么回事
I don't know what the fuck's going on.
民测建议我该练瑜伽
Polls suggested I should get into yoga,
我照做了 但结果我并不喜欢瑜伽
which I did and it turns out, I don't really like yoga.
有时候你难道不希望自己可以说
Don't you sometimes just wish you could say,
去你♥妈♥的♥民测
"Fuck the polls"?
民测说人们觉得我的笑声不好听
Well, polls say that people find my laugh unattractive.
所以我不能在公众场合笑
So I shouldn't laugh in public.
让我有点烦
That was a bit of a bummer,
因为我真的很喜欢笑 非常喜欢
because I really, I like to laugh. A lot.
但是我们想出了另一种比较好的笑法
Um, but we came up with another laugh that was better.
那种更加 总统式的笑
That's more, uh... Presidential, I guess.
这个不错
That's good.
露出更多的牙齿同时笑声要小一点
It's a lot of teeth and not too much sound.
对
Yeah.
晚餐后我们去哪里喝一杯怎么样
So, um, after dinner, how about we go for a drink somewhere?
我知道离这里不远有一个很棒的地方
I know this great little place that's not too far from here.
叫做小酒吧
It's called Mini Bar.
它很私密 你需要一把钥匙才能进去
It's quite exclusive, you need a little key to access it.
当你拿走酒瓶的时候才开始收费
And you get charged as you remove the bottle.
它其实更像一个小冰箱而不是一个小酒吧
It's actually more of a small fridge than a bar.
-并且它在我的房♥间里 -我懂了
- And it's in my room... - No, I get it.
-我邀请你去我房♥间我 -我
- I'm inviting you back to my room. - I...
这才是我真正的笑声
That was my real laugh.
我不懂为什么他们不让你这么笑
I don't know why they told you not to use that laugh.
明天是个大日子 国务卿女士
It's Big day tomorrow, Madam Secretary.
对 大日子
Yeah. Big day.
好吧 我是弗雷德
Okay. "Hey, it's Fred."
喂
Hello?
我猜转到你语♥音♥信箱了 我是弗雷德
Oh, uh, guess I got your voicemail. Um, hi. It's Fred.
我该先道歉 很对不起
I guess I wanna start by saying I'm really sorry.
关于这一切你都是对的 我都是错的
You were right about everything and I was wrong about everything.
我们应该按套路那样做
And we should go along with the plan.
我能做玛丽莲 我能做你的玛丽莲
I can be Marilyn. I can be your Marilyn.
我更愿意成为你的伯德小姐
I'd rather be your Lady Bird,
因为林登·约翰逊总统为她戴上了戒指
because, you know, LBJ put a ring on that finger.
只要能和你继续在一起
But I would do anything to continue,
我愿意做任何事情
to be able to be with you.
好了 回见
Okay, bye.
我们还是去掉了森林的部分
So, we're losing the trees, huh?
对 总统让我去掉我不得不从
Yeah. POTUS talked me out of it.
我知道这对你意义重大 很抱歉
I know that meant a lot to you. I'm so sorry.
该做的都做了 我们需要的是他的推举
Hmm, nothing we can do about it. We need his endorsement.
-好 -好
- Yep. - Yep.
你和弗雷德的事我很抱歉
And I am sorry about you and Fred.
他昨晚给我打电♥话♥了
You know, he called last night.
说他愿意和我一起来按照套路来做
He said he'd do it, he'd go along with the plan.
真的吗
Really?
这有点意外
That's a shock.
好吧 我开始去做准备
Um... Okay. I'll... I'll start to make arrangements.
不 玛吉 没有什么可做的了
No, Maggie. There's nothing to do.
到头来都没什么用
At the end of the day, it was never gonna work.
今天真是个好日子 我很激动
Well, today is such a good day, and I am so excited.
我们应该兴奋
We should be psyched.
非常兴奋
So psyched.
好了 我在外面和你碰头
All right, I will see you out there.
好的
All right.
哥们
Hey, man.
请给我来杯啤酒
Can I get a beer?
-谢谢你能来 -客气 哥们
- Thanks for coming. - No problem, bro.
现在感觉怎么样
How you feelin' though?
还行 你是对的 我给她打电♥话♥了
Okay, you know, you were right. I called her.
我给她留了语♥音♥信箱但她没回 不管了
I left a message. She didn't call me back. So... Whatever.
你确定你要看吗
Sure you wanna watch this?
对 我得这么做
Yeah, I have to.
国务卿女士 这位是李尔·亚提
Madam Secretary, I'd like to introduce you to Lil Yachty.
他会在演讲后进行表演
He's going to be performing after the speech.
很荣幸见到你 亚提先生
Pleasure to meet you, Mr. Yachty.
我是你的超级粉丝
I'm a big-ass fan.
能为你投票我真的超级激动
I'm so excited to vote for you.
-打扰下 时间到了 -好的
- I'm sorry, it's game time. - Okay.
早上好 谢谢大家今天来到这里
Good morning! Thank you, everyone, for being here with me today.
这场演讲
Let me start by saying something
要从我在十六岁在百视达公♥司♥
I haven't said since I was 16
就再也没说过的一句话开始
and worked at Blockbuster Video.
我不干了
I quit...
我帮忙写的这个段子
I helped write that joke.
是吗 这段子不错
Oh, yeah? That's a good joke.
作为国务卿
...as secretary of state,
为总统管理美♥利♥坚♥合众国
in order to run for president of the United States of America.
上帝保佑
God bless.
我很荣幸能够得到钱伯斯总统的全力支持
And I'm honored to have the full support of President Chambers,
我十分敬佩他
a man I greatly admire.
他是一名伟大的领导
A man who is an extraordinary leader.
哥们 你知道你该和谁约会吗
Man, you know who you should date?
泰勒·斯威夫特
Taylor Swift.
靠 我看你行
Hell, yeah. I could see that.
你为什么觉得我能约到泰勒·斯威夫特
Why... Why do you think I could date Taylor Swift?
弗雷德 你和夏洛特·菲尔德约过会
Fred, you were dating Charlotte Field.
那可是地球上最有权势的女人
That's the most powerful woman on Earth!
懂了
Oh, I get it.
不过我和泰勒·斯威夫特有什么共同点
I don't know what me and Taylor Swift have in common.
你们都是白人 你们都无忧无虑
Y'all white. Ya ain't got a care in the world.
那倒没错
That's true.
但这次大选不是为了我
But this campaign is not about me.
而是为了你们
It's about you.
是为了我们
It's about us.
为了团结一心
It's about how together,
共建我们共同渴望的美国未来
we can build the future our fellow Americans deserve.
我的少女时代就是在首都度过的
I have dreamt about this moment ever since I was a little girl
从那时起我一直在梦想着这一刻
growing up in the nation's capital.
电影精选列表