努力向她学习
and just trying to learn from her
努力成为最棒的第一先生
and kinda just trying to be the best first mister I can be.
我其实还纹了第一先生的徽章
I actually got a tattoo of the first mister insignia.
-他纹了 -就在这
- He did. - There we are.
你戴着连指手套
You're wearing mittens.
戴上我的小连指手套
Got little mittens on.
如果想想这个纹身从哪里开始到哪里结束
If you think of where this tattoo started to where it ended up.
它可是经历了一场神奇的故事
It really has an amazing arc to it.
你们在适应新的角色中有什么特殊收获吗
What are some of the perks of your new roles?
我终于可以实现我对美国的愿景了
Well, I finally get to enact my vision for America.
我终于找出了谁杀了肯尼迪总统
I finally got to find out who killed Kennedy.
我的天 你敢说出去
Oh, my God. Don't you dare.
我不会说的
I won't say.
-别 -我不会说的
- Don't. - I won't say.
弗雷德 我没开玩笑
Fred, I'm not kidding around.
才不是你们以为的那个人
It's not who you think!
别说出去
Don't do it.
真的很出乎意料
It's pretty surprising.
他是我的先生
He's my Mister.
我是她的先生 她是我的总统
I'm her Mister. And she's my president.
电影精选列表