我他妈真不知道
I don't know what the fuck is going on
这个国家在干嘛
in this country, man!
每天我打开电视
Every day I turn on the TV,
就看见他妈的这些怪胎又在为权益游♥行♥
and I see these fucking freaks marching for their rights!
我们的权益呢
What about our rights?
现在该向整个世界宣布
This is our time to show the world
我们不只是网上运动
that we are not just an online movement!
我们要做出实际行动
We're growing physically!
是时候向他们宣布
This is our time to assert ourselves
我们才是真正代表美国的民声
as the true voice of America!
我们开始吧
Yes, let's do that!
你们可能注意到了
Now, you may have noticed
我们的朋友雅利安·格兰德
that our friend Aryan Grande
招了一个新人
has brought in a new recruit.
去他妈的犹太人82 欢迎你
FucktheJews82. Welcome, brother!
你好 我好 大家好
Hi. Heil. Heil, everybody.
白人至上 毫无疑问
White power. Obviously.
我粉你们有一段时间了
Been a big fan of you guys for a while.
自从二战的时候就开始了 真的
Since World War II, really.
那时你们就大显身手了
That's when you made your big entrance, on the scene.
还有 就是 最后要说的就是
And, uh... Yeah. Just, um, in closing...
去他妈的犹太人
Fuck the Jews!
欢迎
Welcome!
开始他妈的狂欢吧
Let's fucking party!
你们在社交媒体上相当活跃吧
So you guys are, like, pretty active on social media, right?
对
Yeah.
你们平均每天发几次推特
How many times a day would you say you tweet on average?
-去他犹 -在
- Hey, FTJ! - yo!
你说你也想要纳粹纹身
You said you wanted a swastika tattoo.
你的机会来了
Now's your chance.
我一直在想这事 要不还是算了
Yeah, you know, I've been thinking about it. I'm cool.
来吧 我们都纹了
Come on, man. We all got 'em!
你们也想让我纹一个纳粹纹身吗
You guys want me to get a swastika tattoo?
对
Yeah!
那我就纹一个
I will get a swastika tattoo.
好
Yeah.
你替我一会 我去尿个尿
Hey, take over, man. I got to take a piss.
超级酷 谢谢帮我纹身
Super cool, guys. Thank you for this.
真叫人激动
This is really exciting.
好 开始了
All right, here we go!
来劲了
Ooh, right! Yeah!
疼吗
That hurt?
可疼了
On many levels. Yes.
靠
Fuck!
这是你吗
Hey! This you?
你是个记者吗
You're a journalist?
对
Yeah!
现在这个时代 我们都得是他妈的记者
We all got to be fucking journalists in this day and age,
因为主流媒体不报道我们的事
mainstream media not covering our side of the story!
他叫弗雷德·弗拉斯基
His name is Fred Flarsky.
他是《布鲁克林倡导报》的记者
He writes for the Brooklyn Advocate.
-他妈的是个犹太人 -什么
- He's a fucking Jew! - What?
其实 其实吧 好说 都好说
Look, look, look. Okay, okay, okay. Hey!
你来这干嘛
What are you doing here?
你♥他♥妈♥是特意过来打我们脸吗
You're here to fucking embarrass us, huh?
-谁派你来的 -没人派我来
- Who sent you? - No one sent me!
都好说 我 我
It's okay. I'm... I'm...
他一直在录音
He's been recording us the whole time!
他妈的 我让你有胆卧底
Fucking shit, man! You infiltrated our group!
没命出去
You're gonna fucking die!
这个怎么关啊
How do you turn this thing off?
摁他妈的那个红钮 就那
The fucking red button, right there, man!
我靠
Holy shit!
太棒啦
Yeah!
我不但逃出来了
Not only did I escape...
我手♥机♥还没事
I held onto my phone!
太棒啦
Yes! Ow!
我那么信任你
I trusted you, man!
对 犹太人这回赢了 混♥蛋♥
Yeah, well... Jews win this round, motherfucker!
拜拜
Peace!
福克斯晚间新闻
Tonight on Wembley News,
带你深入了解夏洛特 Field
we take an in-depth look at Charlotte Field,
她是罗德学者 普利策奖得主
a Rhodes Scholar, a Pulitzer winner,
同时还是钱伯斯总统的得意门生
and protege of President Chambers,
两年前他提携菲尔德
who tapped Field two years ago
成为美国历史上
to be the youngest secretary of state
最年轻的国务卿
in the history of this nation.
其实也是最性感的国务卿
And honestly, looking hotter than usual.
有人可能说我是性别歧视
Now, people are gonna say that's sexist,
但是她就是性感
but, she's just hot!
我们这样讨论女人
You know, when we talk about women in this way,
是因为我们尊重她们
it is because we respect them so much,
男人的尊重就是从欣赏身材开始的
and we start with their body.
你们两个真坏
You two are terrible.
晚安 史蒂芬
Good night, Steven.
晚安 国务卿女士
Good night, Madam Secretary.
抱歉这么晚打电♥话♥ 外♥交♥部♥长先生
Sorry for the late call, Mr. Foreign Minister.
今天太忙了
Long day.
三个双边会谈
Three bilaterals.
我们做不到
Listen, we're not going to be able to do it.
我们缺少足够的支持
There's just not enough traction around this thing.
我相信 只是 我没有国会的支持
I believe in it, it's just... I don't have Congress support.
我没有美国民众的支持
I don't have the American people's support.
我们都不喜欢这样 恰克
I know you and I don't like it, Chuck,
但你知道谁喜欢吗
but you know who likes it?
88%的45岁以上且上过大学的美国人
88% of college-educated Americans over 45.
潜在的选民
Likely voters.
盖洛普民♥意♥测验 我们必须得搞定
That's Gallup. We have to make this happen.
我不是说总统缺少经验
Well, I wouldn't call the president inexperienced.
他的确在热门电视剧里
I mean, he did play a president
扮演总统已经有十来年了
on a very popular television show for over a decade.
能拿到六个金球奖提名
You don't get six Golden Globe nominations
足以说明他的实力
without being pretty convincing.
我觉得自己挺有趣的
Um, I do think I'm funny.
抱歉 我以为这个是关于
I'm sorry, I thought this interview was about
促进东欧的民♥主♥的采访
promoting democracy in Eastern Europe.
好了 下一个是BBC的采访
All right, next one's BBC.
你会去问一个男内阁
Would you be asking a male cabinet member
他用什么护发产品吗
what products they use in their hair?
我只是开玩笑
I'm just kidding.
不 是橄榄油和蛋黄酱
No, it's olive oil and mayonnaise.
对 又便宜 又闪亮
I know. So cheap. So much shine.
早上好 总统先生
Good morning, Mr. President.
早上好 总统先生
Good morning, Mr. President.
早上好 总统先生
Good morning, Mr. President.
早上好 总统先生
Good morning, Mr. President.
嘿 夏洛特
Oh, hey, Charlotte.
被你逮到我在看自己演的电视剧了
You caught me watching my show.
总统先生 我们还是建议使用C方案
Mr. President. We still recommend Option C.
我绝不会用核武器制♥造♥海啸
I am not nuking a tsunami!
亮点来了
Oh, here it is.
现在不会
Not now...
以后也不会
Not today.
我的国家更不会
Not in my house.
棒 超爱这段
Yes! I love that!
我也是
Oh, me too.
不过我不是因为这个叫你来的
Anyway, that's not why I called you here.
夏洛特
Charlotte.
在 先生
Yes, sir?
我不会再连任了
I will not be seeking reelection.
电影精选列表