破产姐妹  第三季 第二十三集

2 Broke Girls S03E23

Aug. 11, 2019, 11:31 a.m.

同游赛马场


Okay, Chestnut, it's time to play that game
栗宝 又到了玩游戏的时间啦
where we take shots while we pay our bills
我们边喝酒边交账单的游戏
That Max so cleverly named,
麦克斯神来之笔的取名为
"That game where we take shots while we pay our bills.""
我们边喝酒边交账单的游戏"
Hey, if you want me to think of a better name,
如果你想姐取个更好的名字
we should probably stop taking shots while we pay our bills.
那我们就该停止在付账单时喝酒
If this bill says first warning,
如果这账单是首次警告信
we take a shot, and Chestnut gets a carrot.
我们就喝一杯 另赏栗宝一根胡萝卜
If it's a final notice,
如果是最终警告
Chestnut gets two carrots, and we take a double shot.
就赏栗宝两根胡萝卜 我们喝双份酒
And if it's gone into collections,
如果是已转交到收债公司
we shoot ourselves, and Chestnut gets three carrots.
我们就"饮弹"自尽 并赏栗宝三根胡萝卜
And also, I'm gonna take shots whenever I want to.
另外 姐想喝的时候就要喝
All right, only a couple bills to go
好啦 只剩几张账单
and $149 to pay them.
但我们口袋也只剩149块钱
That's an odd number. Shots!
149是单数 喝
Man, our electric bill is $72.
我们的电费是72块
That's an even number. Shots!72
是双数 喝
Next up, I have gas.
接下来 我有煤气[屁]
Ah, thanks for the heads up this time.
多谢你这次事先警告啊
We have $77, and the bill's only $76.84.
我们还剩77块 而账单是76.84块
Numbers! Shots!
是数字 喝
This is the first time we've ever broken even.
这是我们第一次收支打平
Wait, what do we do when we break even?
等等 我们收支平衡时 该干嘛啊
Shots?
喝酒吗
I'm so proud we paid all our bills
缴清账单 神清气爽
and with actual American dollars this time.
真钱付款 我最骄傲
There might've been a couple of pesos in the mix,
里面可能有掺杂到点古巴比索
that or the nickel has a sweet new donkey.
不然就是那个硬币有只新驴子
古巴的一元比索上有只驴子
Look, girls, I got the new iPhone,
姑娘们快看 我买了新iPhone
and Siri thinks I'm hilarious.
Siri觉得我超幽默呢
I hear that phone has a great camera for selfies
听说那台手机镜头很适合自♥拍
or, in your case, elfies.
而你的应该是 矮人自♥拍
smile, Max.
麦克斯 笑一个
Nice. #willdiealone.
漂亮 微话题"孤独终老"
Oh, already got a like.
哇 已经有人点赞了
Hey, everybody.
大家安安
Big news.
大消息宣布
I finally met the man of my dreams.
我终于遇到了我"来自梦里的他"
Sophie, that's not news. You've known me for years.
苏菲 这哪算新闻 咱俩都认识几年了
Oh, Earl, another place,
厄尔 或许在不同地点
another time, another woman,
不同时间 不同女人
another man.
不同男人的情况下吧
Hey, girls, you better wipe down my booth.
姑娘们 来清理下我的卡座吧
My boyfriend's parking his Lincoln outside.
我男朋友在停他的林肯轿车
Yeah, he dropped me off first 'cause he's a class act
他先放我下车 一方面是绅士
and 'cause he had to put his pants back on.
一方面是为了要穿上裤子
There she is. There's my peanut.
你在这儿啊 我的小可爱[花生]
You hear that? He calls me his peanut.
你们听到没 他叫我"小可爱"
Holy crap,
我勒个去
she's looking even prettier than the last time I saw her.
才分别一会 她又更漂亮了
What'd you do,
你做了什么
get some beauty creams on the way from the car to the diner?
下车走到餐厅的路上你抹了"美颜霜"吗
Oh, maybe.
可能是哦
Sophie, it's nice to see you so giddy about something.
苏菲 很高兴看到你爱得爽歪歪的
Yeah, you're like me sitting on
你的样子就跟我
that broken washer at the laundromat.
坐在洗衣店爆震的机器上时一样爽
I'm Nicky, but my friends call me
我叫尼奇 但我的朋友叫我...
when they need money.
时都是为了借钱
I'm Caroline. This is Max.
我叫卡洛琳 她叫麦克斯
I'm gonna ask you the same question
我每次看到你这个年纪的男人
I ask every guy around your age.
我都会问同个问题
Are you my dad?
你是我亲爹吗
Maybe one of you dolls can get me
能请其中一位美♥女
a glass of water to wash down my tums?
帮忙倒杯水 我好吞下抗胃酸钙片吗
Sexy and he has an ulcer.
他又性感又有胃溃疡
Sure, I'll go get you some menus and the wine list.
行 我顺便去给你们拿菜单跟酒单
Don't get excited.
不用太开心
That's just a list of everything
单子上只有
Caroline's whined about in the last year.
卡洛琳去年唧歪[酒]过的事情而已
What's up with Robert De Zero over there?
那位罗伯特·得脑弱是什么来路
罗伯特·德尼罗 知名美国电影演员和制片人
I used to have a leather jacket like that.
我以前也有过那样的皮衣
Then I realized, when you have the right to bear arms,
但我发现 男子汉大丈夫 能露手臂
you bare them, baby.
就必须露之 宝贝
Omelet. Pick up.
煎蛋 上菜
I think Oleg just got jealous.
奥列格是在嫉妒吧
I think Oleg just got underarm dandruff in these eggs.
奥列格还掉了不少腋毛屑在蛋上
Enjoy.
请享用
Here are your menus,
这是你们的菜单
and we're out of everything in the pictures since 1974.
菜单上有配图的从1974年开始就没货
So the little girl smiling eating a waffle,
图上笑着吃松饼的小姑娘
she's a grandma now, and she calls Penn Station home.
已经当上奶奶 宾州车站就是她的家
Here you go, dolls, for your trouble.
美♥女们拿去 麻烦你们了
100 bucks? It's like free money.
一百块 这就像天上掉钱一样
Can you imagine what he would've given us
如果给他的是干净的杯子
if the glasses were clean?
他会给多少小费啊
All this money and I didn't even do anything.
啥事都没做就赚到这么多钱
I'm one mustache away from being a Kardashian.
我再加撇小胡子就能当卡戴珊了
Yeah, Nicky's a big shot bookie
尼奇是大牌私人庄家
with a yorkie and a membership
有一只约克夏
to the vip lounge at the race track.
还有赛马场的贵宾室会员
A yorkie and a green leather jacket?
有约克夏还有绿色皮衣
Are you even real?
你简直梦幻得不真实
I love horse racing.
我超喜欢赛马
I used to go to the track all the time,
我以前常去赛马场
and not to brag, but I do own a thoroughbred.
不是我显摆 但我有一只纯种马
Oh, yeah, she does.
她是有一只
I see it eating out of the garbage can from my window.
我从窗户看过它吃垃圾桶里的东西
Here, that's Chestnut.
你看 这是栗宝的照片
That's a beauty,
长得真美
but not as much a beauty as my peanut right here.
但还是没有我身边的小可爱美
Oh, he just compared me to a horse,
他刚才把我跟一匹马比了
But I like it anyway.
可姐还是听得心花怒放
Why don't you two dolls join us
两位美♥女何不跟着我们
at the track's turf club some afternoon?
明天下午一起去赛马场的贵宾室
Oh, we're busy, and it's all the way out in
我们很忙 而且那里很远...
Are you paying? Of course.
你出钱吗 当然
Oh, then we're there.
那我们一定去
In fact, can we go right now?
我们何不现在就去
Yeah, we're not doing anything.
是啊 我们俩现在也没事
Max, look, the turf club.
麦克斯 你看这马场贵宾俱乐部
Us way up here,
我们高高在上
The horses down there on the track
马匹在下面的赛道上
being forced into their starting gates.
被人强行拉进起跑门栅
This is so exciting.
太让人兴奋了 赛马场必有的音乐
Girl, we've been here 30 seconds,
小姐 我们才刚到30秒
and you already blew your bugle.
你就已经兴奋地吹号[嗑药]了
Pace yourself.
控制一下好吗
Max, Caroline,
麦克斯 卡洛琳
Over here!
这边
Wow, I haven't seen Sophie this happy
我好久没看苏菲这么开心了
since that girl slipped on the ice
上次还是她在我们大楼前
in front of our building.
看到有人在冰上滑倒
That girl was me, Max,
那人是我 麦克斯
And I really hurt my coccyx.
那次真的伤到我尾椎了
You have a coccyx? You want to go out sometime?
你有尾椎 这么酷炫啊 改天约一下啊
Hey, girls.
姑娘们好
Come on, peanut. Get a little closer to me.
小可爱 坐过来一点
Closer. Little closer.
靠近点 再靠近点
Closer. Little closer.
靠近 再靠近一点
What can I say, girls? I can't get close enough.
姑娘们 我能说啥 离她再近都不够
Do you hear that? He can't get close enough.
你们听到没 他再近都不够
Thank you so much for inviting us.
太感谢你邀请我们来了
It feels great to be back at the track again.
回到赛场的感觉真是太好了
Ah, horse racing is, after all,
毕竟赛马可以说是
the sport of kings.
王族的运动
I'm more interested in the sport Of king crab legs right over there.
我对那里的帝王蟹运动比较感兴趣
So is this an all you can eat deal here,
所以这里是吃到饱呢
or will a waiter come drag me away?
还是吃到被服务员拉走的那种
Knock yourself out.
爱吃多少吃多少
How much could a girl like you possibly eat?
你这样的姑娘能吃多少呢
You know how a cobra can swallow an entire pig?
你知道眼镜蛇能吞下一整只猪吗
It's like that.
她就像那样
Hey, Caroline, you want two or three?
卡洛琳 你想要两只还三只
So Max tells me you met
麦克斯说你们是
at 24 Hour Fitness 24 hours ago.24
小时前在24小时健身房碰到的
Yup, he spotted me in a handstand.
是啊 他在手倒立区发现的我
Nicky, who am I gonna bet on?
尼奇 我该下注哪只
Who do you like, besides me?
除了我之外 你喜欢哪个
Sophie, go with Mess In a Dress.
苏菲 赌"裙装混乱"这匹马
She had great morning sprints,
她早晨的冲力很足
first time blinkers,
首次戴赛马眼罩[跑较快]
Jockey weighed in a pound under,
骑师称重低于标准一磅
And at The Preakness,
在另一赛马大赛中
She was second in seven furlongs,1.7
公里长的比赛 她排第二
And this race is only six furlongs.
而这场比赛只有1.2公里长
Yeah, you're talking for long.
你说得太长才是真的
Yeah, I think I'm gonna go with number three,
我觉得我要赌三号马
My Uncle Hank.
"我的汉克叔叔"
My uncle Hank?
我的汉克叔叔
He's out of jail?
他出狱了吗
Yeah, we should probably eat this and head out.
那我们赶紧吃完就走人吧
Oh, see, that's my horse.
看 那是我选的马
My horse, Uncle Hank.
我的马 "我的汉克叔叔"
And look, see? He just pooped.
看 他刚拉屎了
He's trying to get away from it.
他想装没事逃跑
I know about that. That's how I am.
这事我懂 我也是这样的
Okay, got to make the donuts, but first,
好了 得去工作赚♥钱了
give me that kisses, sister.
但老妹 先给哥香一口
Aw, so romantic.
真浪漫
Max, maybe we should get in on the action.
麦克斯 或许我们也该加入玩一把
Nah, that's a lot of tongue for me.
不要 他们太"舌来舌往"了
No, I meant place a bet.
我是说下注啦
And, Max, I think I'm in a three way.
麦克斯 我好像被强制加入"三人行"了
Well, you look exactly the way I imagined
你加入"三人行"的样子
you'd look in a three way reading.
跟我想象中的如出一辙 无聊到读书
Come on, we have that free money,
来嘛 我们不是有天上掉下的钱吗
and you love to gamble.
而且你明明就爱赌博
Yeah, but nothing stupid, just, like, not using a condom.
但我不赌傻♥逼东西 只赌不戴套之类的事
Oh, what the hell?
算了 管它的
Wait, wait, Nicky, Nicky, here.
等等 尼奇 给
Here's your money. 200 on Mess In a Dress.
这钱给你 "裙装混乱"下注200快
Oh, wait, I think I have a mess in my dress.
等等 我觉得我裙中也"混乱"了
You got it, doll,
没问题 美♥女
and I'm sending over some of those special popovers.
我会叫人再送点特制酥饼过来
Sophie, make sure you get one.
苏菲 记得吃一个
Oh, do you hear that?
你们听到了没
There's gonna be a ring in one of those popovers.
其中一个酥饼里面会有戒指
I didn't hear any of that.
我完全没听到这句
Well, why else would someone order popovers
如果不是为了藏戒指
unless they were gonna hide a ring in it?
谁会没事点酥饼啊
I just ate the entire cast of Finding Nemo.
我刚才把《海底总动员》的全剧组都吃了
I'm not saying I'm sick.
我不是吃到恶心
I'm just saying that clown fish wants out.
只是胃里的那条小丑鱼很想逃出来
Afternoon, ladies. Enjoy the popovers.
女士们 下午好 慢慢享用酥饼
And are you finished with that?
你吃完了吗
Ah, let's just say it's finished with me.
应该说它们跟我玩完了
And they're off.
它们出栅了
This is so exciting.
太刺♥激了
I know. I wonder which one it's in.
是啊 不知道藏在哪个里
Oh. Oh, not that one.
好吧 不是这个
All right. Whoops, not that one.
好吧 惨了 也不是这个
Look, look, there's our horse,
你看 这是我们的马
Mess in a dress.
"裙装混乱"
She's in the lead.
她领先呢
Oh, no, not that one.
不 也不是这个
Yes, yes, yes.
好耶 好耶 好耶
No, no, no.
不要 不要 不要
And the winner is Mess In a Dress.
赢家是"裙装混乱"
We won! We won.
我们赢了 赢啦
Are we being winners right now?
我们现在是赢家吗
I don't know how to be that.
我都不知道怎么当个赢家
Suddenly I don't know what to do with my hands.
我突然都不知道我的手该放哪了
Nothing.
啥都没有
I mean, who in the hell would order popovers
谁会没事点个酥饼
and not hide a diamond ring in it?
然后里面不藏钻戒啊
Here you go, dolls. 6 big ones.
拿去吧 美♥女们 六百大洋
Max, this is incredible.
麦克斯 太棒了
We had 200, and now we have 600.
我们本来有两百 现在有六百
Even more free money.
天上掉下来更多的钱
And, waiter, bring my peanut one of those banana splits.
服务员 给我的小可爱上一份香蕉圣代
You hear that?
你们听到了吗
There's a diamond ring
在香蕉圣代的最下面
in the bottom of the banana split.
有一只钻石戒指
And, Leon, for your trouble.
利昂 你的辛苦费
Really? 100?
真的吗 一百块
Yup, I was a waitress before I was rich.
是的 在本宫有钱之前也曾是个女服务员
And also after that fish,
而且在我吃了那鱼之后
I might need you to carry me to the subway.
我可能需要你背我去地铁站
Whoever that is going through my pants,
正在摸索我裤子的人啊
you should know I have a gun.
老娘可是有枪的人
Max, it's me, Caroline.
麦克斯 是我 卡洛琳
Why do you think I bought the gun?
所以我才买了把枪啊
Okay, Max, you know how today we won 600 on our 200
麦克斯 你也知道我们就下了一次注
after just that one horse race?
就用200块赢了600块吧
Yeah, that was weird, but not as weird
没错 那是很离奇 但远不如
as waking up to see you standing in the dark
我睁开眼看见你站在黑暗中
going to third base with my pants.
跟我的裤子"上三垒"这么离奇
If I bet our winnings with the three to one odds
如果我明天用今天赢来的钱去下注
on this horse tomorrow,
赔率一赔三的马
Do you know how much I can make us?
你知道我能让咱们赚多少钱吗
Let's see. 2, carry the 1 Get out.
我想想 2进位到...滚出去
I have the racing form right back here.
我这有一份赛马快报
Don't bring that over here. That's been in your crack.
那玩意碰过你的股沟 别拿上我的床
See? Right here.
瞧 这里
源自《白鲸记》中的经♥典名句
First race tomorrow There She Blows.
明天第一场比赛 "喷气飞鲸"
If she's blowing that early in the morning,
如果她这么早就起来吹箫[喷气]
she deserves our money.
那这钱也算花得值了
I've done all the research
我做足了研究
and checked it with Chestnut.
还跟栗宝确认过了
It's a sure thing, like the sun coming up tomorrow
我有十足的把握 就像明天太阳一定会升起
Or that Somali pirate
或是那个索马里海盗
巴克德·阿巴蒂凭借在《菲利普船长》中扮演索马里海盗 成为第一位获得奥斯卡提名的索马里演员
never getting another acting job again.
很难再有机会接戏一样
You go out and get addicted to horse racing
你说染赌瘾就染 还光明正大
after I worked so hard to put pills and weed on the table?
而老娘费尽心思 才敢公开我嗑药抽麻
I am not addicted.
我才没有染赌瘾
Now, where's your cash?
快说你的钱在哪里
'cause it wasn't in your piggy bank,
我知道钱不在小猪扑满里
which someone not me broke.
因为某个不是我的人 把它打碎了
You think you don't have a problem?
还觉得自己没染赌瘾吗
Then, fine, you can have the money.
那好 你可以把钱拿走
You won't be sorry. Where is it?
你不会后悔的 钱在哪里
In my bra.
在我的咪♥咪罩里
Where's your bra?
那你的咪♥咪罩在哪
On my boobs.
罩在我的咪♥咪外
You sleep in your bra?
你居然穿着咪♥咪罩睡觉
Have to.
没办法
Last time I let them out at night,
上次我晚上把咪♥咪放出来
they didn't come home till 4 A.M.
结果她们到凌晨4点才回来
and couldn't tell me where they'd been.
而且还记不得自己去过哪
Max, just take it out of there, please.
麦克斯 麻烦把钱拿出来
Nope, I'll tell you what I tell every guy
不要 我要说出我跟每一个
who wants to get in there.
想伸手进去的男人说过的
It's 12 bucks for adults and 10.50 for seniors.
"成♥人票12块 敬老票10块半"
Fine, I'm doing this for both of us.
好吧 我可为了咱俩才这样做
Still think you don't have a problem?
还觉得自己没深陷赌海吗
Geez, where is it?
妈的 在哪儿呢
Is there a map or a tour guide?
没有地图或导游吗
Coming up on your left. You're about 20 minutes away.
就在你的左前方 大概还有20分钟的路程
It's quite a walk. You might want to take the tram."
山峰"比较高 或许你该坐缆车
Got it.
找到了
Feel good about yourself?
自我感觉还良好吗
I will after that race tomorrow.
明天比赛后就会很好了
And I promise I'll never do that again.
我保证 不会再有要"伸手"的情况
That's what my Uncle Hank said.
我汉克叔叔也是这么说的
No, I meant I'll never ask you for money again.
我是说绝不会再伸手跟你要钱啦
That's what Uncle Hank's wife said.
汉克叔叔的老婆也是这么说的
No more gambling.
绝不再赌钱
Now I feel like you read the transcript of Uncle Hank's case.
你是不是看过他的案件资料 每句话都学他
Oh, wait, you forgot some.
等下 里面还有呢
Just kidding, it's late, and it felt kind of good.
逗你玩的 太晚上被人抓挺爽的
Max, I hope Caroline gets here soon,
麦克斯 希望卡洛琳能快点来上班
'cause if that girl walks in one full hour late,
因为要是她上班迟到了整整四个小时
I'll have to respect the hell out of her.
我会忍不住对她跪地膜拜
She's still at the track,
她还在赛马场
and I'm dying to know how our horse did.
我超级想知道我们那匹马赢了没有
So much suspense.
这种心悬在半空的感觉
I feel like I should be peeing on a stick.
让我想在验孕棒上尿尿来应景一下
You girls are still playing the horses.
你们俩还在赌马啊
Keep that in check.
注意适可而止
My gambling problem got so bad
当初我的赌瘾愈演愈烈
I couldn't even afford my drug problem.
最后都没钱应付我的毒瘾了
You're back! So how did we do?
你回来啦 情况如何
We did great.
旗开得胜
We won our bet on There She Blows.
我们下注"喷气飞鲸"赢了
Yes! How much did we get?
太棒了 赢了多少
Are we talking "add avocado" money?
有赢到加得起牛油果那么多吗
美国赛百味的外加牛油果被某些人认为是骗钱
Well, we did do great, and then we did not great.
一开头旗开得胜 接着不温不火
And then we did bad, and then we did real bad.
然后情况急转直下 之后一落千丈
And then we did terrible.
最后一败涂地
Long story short, I'm out of tums,
长话短说 我的抗胃酸钙片吃完了
and we owe Nicky $3,000.
还有 我们欠尼奇3千块
You you owe Nicky.
是你 你欠尼奇3千块
When I got addicted to pizza Pringles,
当初我沉迷于吃披萨味的品客薯片时
I didn't make it your problem.
我可没赖你 让你遭罪哦
Your breath made it all our problems.
你的口臭让大家都跟着遭罪
Max, Nicky's not, like, dangerous, is he?
麦克斯 尼奇不是什么危险人物吧
I bet he's not, but even if he is,
应该不是 就算他是
don't worry.
也不用担心
You can survive in the trunk of Lincoln
你可以轻松在林肯车的后备箱里
for five, six days easy.
被关五六天不死 绝对没问题
Max, I know I can make all of this money back
麦克斯 我可以把所有钱都赢回来
if I just win one more race.
只要再赢一把就行
I just need a sure thing.
只需赌一把有十足把握的
There is no such thing as a sure thing,
根本没有什么事能有十足把握
except my mother never picking me up from school.
除了我妈从不来学校接我 这我有十足的把握
Look, there are two horses tomorrow that look really good,
明天有两匹马 看起来赢面很大
Buck That and Little House on The Gary."
削他先生"和"盖里街的小房子"
Little House on The Gary that's my friend Eddie's horse."
盖里街的小房子" 那是我朋友艾迪的马
We don't have time to pretend
我们没空陪你玩
you have a friend named Eddie right now.
你有一个朋友叫艾迪的游戏
I do. Eddie jones.
是真的 艾迪·琼斯
He's a famous jockey. We met at the tailor.
他是个有名的骑师 我们在裁缝店认识的
We got to talking as we were both having our jeans hemmed.
我们在裁裤腿的时候聊了起来
Where'd you buy them, J.C.Puny?
你在哪里买的牛仔裤 杰西潘小尼百货吗
杰西潘尼是美国最大的连锁百货商店之一
Han, please, you have to help me.
阿憨 拜托 你一定要帮我
You have to talk to your friend Eddie
去跟你的朋友艾迪聊聊
and get me the scoop on the race tomorrow.
帮我搞到明天比赛的消息
Okay, I'll help on one condition:
好吧 但有一个条件
No more short jokes from Max.
不许麦克斯再嘲笑我矮
She can do that.
她可以的
You can do that, right, Max? Don't answer.
你可以的对吧 麦克斯 不要回答
So no more short jokes starting right
所以从现在开始 不许再说嘲笑矮子的...
Okay, wait, but first,
好吧 但首先
didn't I see you on a baby food jar?
我是不是在婴儿食品罐上见过你啊
A mouse set a trap for you.
老鼠弄了个小小捕鼠器来抓你
And don't you have to bring a ring to Mordor?
你个霍比特人 不是要把魔戒送到魔多吗
Okay, let's do this.
好了 可以了
Eddie said he'd meet us down here.
艾迪说让我们来下面找他
Han, I really appreciate this.
阿憨 真是太感谢你了
You're doing me such a big, big favor.
你真是帮了我一个很大很大的忙
Yeah, and we're surprised you can do anything big.
我们都很意外 你能做任何跟"大"有关的事
Okay, that's it.
我受够了
Han, wait.
阿憨 别走啊
I don't need it!
老子不干了
Max, see what you did?
麦克斯 瞧你做的好事
What? I was on autopilot.
怎么了 我现在是自动模式
What did I say?
我刚说什么了
Han, please, Max won't say anything.
阿憨 麦克斯保证不会再犯了
Good, 'cause I've had it up to here.
很好 因为我的容忍是有限度的
You don't have it up to there.
个子小所以肚量也小吗
Don't need it!
老子不干了
Max!
麦克斯
Please, you have to stop with the short jokes.
求你不要再开这种玩笑了
This is my life.
这可事关我的人生
But that's my life.
但吐槽不倦就是我的人生
Keep it up, and I'm gonna be at the bottom of the East River
那你继续 很快我就会被扔进东河底
with that hipster artisan cheese truck
跟你从布鲁克林大桥推下去的
you pushed off the Brooklyn bridge.
那辆嬉皮士手工奶酪车双宿双栖
You're right. No more short jokes.
你说得对 我不会再开那种玩笑了
Maybe I should wait outside.
要不我还是在外面等吧
So, Han, where's Eddie?
阿憨 艾迪在哪里
I think we should talk to him as quickly as possible
我们得在麦克斯憋昏前
before Max passes out.
尽快跟他把话说完
I don't see him. I'm sure he'll be here shortly.
我没看见他 但等的时间应该会很"短"
And I just bit the inside of my mouth.
我都憋到内伤了
Hey, it's Han!
阿憨
I haven't seen you since we took our little trip.
自从上次简"短"的旅程后 就再没见过面了
No, man, I saw you after my small business
哪有 上次我主办的"小"店主垒球赛
owners softball game.
结束后我还见过你
Hey, I got new car, a Mini Cooper.
对了 我买了辆新车 "迷你"库柏哦
This is hell. I'm in hell.
这就是地狱 老娘身在地狱
Eddie, hi,
你好 艾迪
is there anything you can tell me about today's race?
你能跟我说说今天的比赛吗
Is there a sure thing?
有没有稳赢的
Oh, you get yourself a bad bet?
你最近赌运不佳吗
Bad bet and beyond.
何止不佳 简直糟透了
Well, let me give you a little tip.
跟你说个"小"贴士
I'll be outside.
我在外面等你
And coming down the home stretch,
最后冲刺
Little House on The Gary has the lead."
盖里街的小屋子"暂时领先
Come on, Little House on The Gary!
加油 "盖里街的小屋子"
Run! Run like Caroline after sundown
快跑 就像卡洛琳在日落后
in an ethnic neighborhood.
经过外国人社区那样狂奔
The hoof, the hoof, the hoof is on fire!
马儿马儿 快快跑
He's winning. He's winning.
要赢了 要赢了
He's winning!
要赢了
Oh, no, what's happening?
天啊 怎么回事
He's falling behind.
他落后了
Oh, lord. Oh, my sweet, sweet lord.
上帝啊 我最最亲爱的上帝
He's losing. He's losing.
要输了 要输了
He's losing.
要输了
Han, what is happening?
阿憨 你怎么解释
Well, maybe I'll take off.
或许我该走了
Your friend said it was a sure thing.
你朋友说过有十足的把握
There is no sure thing
都说不存在什么十足的把握
except another Taylor Swift breakup song.
除了泰勒·斯威夫特一定会再写分手歌
And Little House on The Gary"
盖里街的小屋子"
falls to pieces as Falls to Pieces wins.
摔个狗啃泥 而本次冠军正是"狗啃泥"
So what do we win if our horse finishes last
如果我们的马最后跑完
and wanders around the track with a giant erection?
还硬着个大鸡鸡闲晃 我们能赢啥
All that and we lost?
费了半天劲 居然输了
Thanks for lunch.
谢谢你的午餐
Han, you're so small your house is a Tic Tac box.
阿憨 你小到可以把迷你糖果盒当房子
You're so small you ride in your car cupholder.
你小到可以坐进你车的杯架里
You're so small your parents
你小到让人怀疑
are a ladybug and a tater tot.
你的父母是瓢虫和小炸土豆块
I could see that, actually.
眉宇之间还真看得出来
I don't need it!
老子不干了
You see, Caroline?
瞧 卡洛琳
This is why I quit gambling,
所以我才退出赌坛
This and the escalator was always broken.
因为理智和自动扶梯总是会崩溃
All right, let's just calm down.
好啦 消消气
This is the turf club, not Goodfellas,
这里是赛马场 不是黑帮电影《好家伙》
Though that was placed on real life events
虽然这是根据真人真事改编
And took place not that far from here.
而且就发生在离这不远的地方
Right, and maybe he won't be so hard on us.
好吧 或许他不会对我们这么狠
Nicky is Sophie's boyfriend.
尼奇是苏菲的男朋友
Well, I just broke up with Nicky.
我刚和尼奇分手了
Why?
为什么
I just saw him beat the crap out of some guy that owed him money.
我看见他把一个欠他钱
的人打个半死
Oh, no, here he comes.
完了 他来了
There you are, dolls.
你们好啊 美♥女
My leg is next.
下一个折断的就是我的狗腿 tough break.
真倒霉
I'm gonna take my 3 grand and go.
我得拿上我3千块走人了
Peanut just broke up with me,
小可爱跟我分手了
so I'm gonna go home
我要回家
and get in bed with my dog and my wife.
跟我的狗和我老婆一起上床休息了
I have to come clean. We don't have your money.
我得对你坦白 我们没钱还你
I got out of control.
后来我失手了
Doll, relax. I'm a reasonable man.
美♥女 别紧张 我是个讲理的人
We can work out something.
我们可以商量的嘛
Oh, good.
那就好
Hope he shoots me first.
希望他先开枪打死我
I'd rather be dead than hear you beg.
我宁愿死 也不想听你求他
Still got that thoroughbred?
你的纯种马还在吗
I'll come by tomorrow to get it.
我明天过来把它带走
He can't take my horse.
他不能夺走我的马
What am I gonna do?
我该怎么办
You can always move to New York and change your name to Max.
你可以搬去纽约 改名叫麦克斯
Wait, I already did that.
等等 我已经这么做了
What is wrong with me?
我真是脑子被马踢了
I should have known better.
我早该明白
My father has problems with money.
我爸就是因为钱进监狱
It's in my DNA.
我肯定有遗传他
And now all because of a stupid bet,
现在因为这一次愚蠢的赌马
I'm gonna lose Chestnut.
我要失去栗宝了
If it makes you feel any better,
如果能让你感觉好过点
my mom once lost me in a bet.
我妈有次打赌 还把我输了呢
Still can't believe she thought Robert Redford was in tootsie.
她居然认为罗伯特·雷德福有演《窈窕淑男》
《窈窕淑男》19♥82年的美国爱情喜剧电影 罗伯特·雷德福 美国男演员 并未出演该电影
We can't lose Chestnut.
我们不能失去栗宝
Damn it, damn it, damn it, people.
我靠 我靠 都怪你个笨蛋
Make me come out of retirement
害我得再出江湖
just save your gambling asses.
帮你们擦赌输的屁♥股
Now, all I need is 100 bucks.
我只需要100块
Hey, Caroline, how fast can you have a baby?
卡洛琳 你怀孕到生孩子要多久
Hey. Hi, Leon.
你好 利昂
Remember us, the ones who tipped you 100 bucks?
还记得我们吗 给了你100块小费那俩
Oh, of course, it's hard to find
当然记得 在这里
that kind of generosity in this place.
很少有出手这么大方的人
It gives you hope again.
顿时让我再次心怀希望
Yeah, we're gonna need that back.
不好意思 你得把钱还给我们
Well, actually, I need all my money.
老实说 我需要这钱
I support my mother.
我上有高堂啊
Yeah, maybe not today.
改天再好好孝顺吧
Max, I can't believe it.
麦克斯 我真不敢相信
I screwed me and the horse I rode in on.
我不但害了自己 还害了我骑的那匹马
Why don't you film that and get your money back?
你何不"骑"着它拍部电影 把钱都赚回来
Caroline, look.
卡洛琳 瞧
Earl, you did it.
厄尔 你做到了
You saved Chestnut.
你救了栗宝
Yeah, well, we brown studs
是啊 我俩都是棕色种马
have to stick together.
当然要互相支持
And I'll take that.
这钱我来收
And since I don't trust myself,
因为我也不相信我自己
I'm donating this 200 to my favorite charity,
所以我要把这200块捐给我最爱的慈善机构
So here.

Now, no more betting,
不许再赌了
'cause the only sure thing in life is death.
人生中唯一有十足把握的就是人必有一死
Have a nice day.
祝你们愉快
One for you, and one for me.
一张给你 一张给我
200, we're back to our free money,200
块 又回到了天刚掉钱那会
And this time, it's going right in the savings account.
这一次要立马把钱存起来
Well, it's not earning much interest in there.
那家银行"利息"不"大"
Here.
存这里
We're keeping this in a bank with two major branches.
这家银行有两家"大分行"哦



© 2019, 中英文剧本站  联系我们