剧集 | 小谢尔顿 | 导航列表
你就是不正常
you're abnormal.
怪咖
Freak.
别欺负他了 你会害他心理扭曲
Stop picking on him. You're gonna give him a complex
最后得接受心理治疗
and he'll end up in therapy.
你们纽约人就爱接受心理治疗
You New Yorkers and your therapy.
我唯一受过的"治疗"
The only therapy I ever got
就是我爸用皮带抽打我屁♥股♥
was on my backside from Pappy's belt.
打屁屁 好惹火哦
Oh, spanking. That's hot.
我觉得你们都有病 都该接受心理治疗
I think you should all be in therapy.
我需要的解答都在这里面了
All the answers I need are right here.
我知道什么能让这个家快乐
Hey, I know what'll make this family happy.
一只狗狗
A puppy.
动物能提供很好的情感支持
Animals are excellent for emotional support.
我唯二需要用于支持情感的
The only thing I need for emotional support
是一把猎枪和一瓶冰啤酒
is a warm shotgun and a cold beer.
这位仁兄知道怎么嗨起来
This guy knows how to party.
你好像对平行世界很感兴趣
You seem to be interested in this alternative universe thing.
也许你可以从事这方面的研究
Maybe that's something you could work on.
也许在另一个平行世界
Maybe there's another universe
我已经在这么做了
where I'm already doing that.
是啦 但你可以在两个世界都研究啊
Sure, but maybe you could do it in both.
你到底想说什么
What are you getting at?
与其浪费时间打包杂货
Just that instead of wasting your time bagging groceries,
你不如做些更有价值的事
you could be working on something worthwhile.
我尝试新事物没什么不对啊
There's nothing wrong with me trying something new.
但你有博士学位
But you've got a PhD.
你是在座最聪明的人
You're the smartest person here.
这不好说
Well...
康妮 我乐于
Connie, I'm happy
做我现在做的事
doing what I'm doing right now.
我不信
I don't believe that.
不好意思 难道
Excuse me. You know more
你比我更清楚我该怎么生活吗
about how I should live my life than I do?
当然 可能吧
Yeah, maybe.
我们能到外面单独谈谈吗
May I speak with you outside?
约翰 对不起 我不是想逼你
John, I'm sorry, I don't mean to push,
但我就是很担心你
but I just, I worry about you.
真的吗
You do?
当然了
Of course.
你知道我在乎你
You know I care about you.
这话对我意义重大
That means a lot.
说实话
The truth is,
如果我能去平行世界生活
if I could live in an alternate universe,
我会选择我们没分手的那一个
I'd live in one where we never broke up.
希望这么说你不介意
Hope it's okay to say that.
我不介意
It is.
因为我也这么想
Because I wish it, too.
康妮
Oh, Connie.
约翰
Oh, John.
约翰
John?
约翰
John?
如果你能去平行世界生活
If you could live in an alternate universe,
你会选哪个
what would it be?
我还没想过这个问题
Oh, I haven't really given it any thought.
黑洞另一个理论
Another theory of black holes
涉及到霍金辐射
involves Hawking radiation.
没错 在黑洞视界边缘
Right. Near the event horizon,
虚粒子不断产生
virtual particles are being created.
事实上 是双虚粒子
Actually, twin virtual particles.
等等 "视界"是什么
Wait, what's an "Event horizon"?
就是边缘的意思
It just means the edge.
为什么不直接说"边缘"
Why not say "the edge"?
U2乐队的吉他手艺名就叫"边缘"
The guitar player for U2 is called the Edge.
这跟我们讨论的话题有什么关系
What does that have to do with anything?
我想参与进来嘛
I'm participating in the conversation.
好过你傻坐在那 像坨肥肉一样
You're just sitting there like a lump.
"一坨肥肉"
"Lump."
总之 通常情况下 粒子会相撞
Anyway, ordinarily, the particles would collide
彼此摧毁
and destroy each other.
但在这情况下 它们有可能同时存在
But in this instance, they could exist simultaneously.
那有何意义
And what is the significance of that?
我也可以参与啊 你少嘚瑟
I can participate, smart-ass.
表现得真好 肥肉
Good job, lump.
有一种理解是
One interpretation would be,
如果我站在黑洞视界
if I was standing at the event horizon,
也许能和我的分身[双胞胎]互动
I could interact with my own twin.
本双胞胎和你互动过 体验不佳
I've interacted with you. It's not great.
如果有两个我 我们就能称霸宇宙了
I think if there were two of me, we'd be unstoppable.
如果加上信息熵
So, if we add the information entropy,
就能得到我们要的结果
we'll get the result we're looking for.
太聪慧了
That's brilliant.
我有预感你会喜欢
I had a feeling you'd like it.
原来我后脑勺长这样 真好看
That's what the back of my head looks like. Nice.
就把这称为库珀-库珀定理吧
Hmm. We'll call it the Cooper-Cooper Theorem.
完美 等等 哪个库珀排前面
Perfect. Wait, which Cooper comes first?
-本库珀 -为什么是你
- This Cooper. - Why you?
因为我是原版 你只是我的分身
I'm the original. You're just my twin.
别说得好像你比我厉害一样
Don't say it like you're better than me.
我们完全一样
We're exactly the same.
我不喜欢你这瞧不起人的语气
I don't appreciate your condescending tone.
这是你的语气 我们是同一个人
It's your tone. We're the same person.
如果我们是同一个人 你为什么那么讨人嫌
If we're the same person, why are you so annoying?
-住嘴 -你先住嘴
- Stop it. - You stop it.
要是我拒绝呢
What are you gonna do about it?
我不知道 我没和别人打过架
I don't know, I've never been in a fight before.
你马上就要开打了
Well, you're about to be.
荒谬至极 你说完了吗
This is ridiculous. Are you done?
还早呢
Not even close.
然后谢尔顿一号♥抓着谢尔顿二号♥...
Then Sheldon One grabs Sheldon Two...
我的眼睛
Ow, ow, my eyes!
-我的眼睛 -你没事吧
- My eyes. - Are you okay?
现在舒畅了
I am now.
好了 够了
Okay, enough.
这样才叫参与讨论 学着点
That's how you participate.
谢谢你送我回家
Thank you for walking me home.
绅士就该这么做
It's the gentlemanly thing to do.
不过老实说 如果我们遇到袭击
Although to be honest, if we were attacked,
我可是指望你这猛女救我们
I'd be counting on you to get us out of it.
-约翰 -怎么了
- John? - Yeah?
你心情还好吗
Are you doing okay?
被炒鱿鱼是很难受
Well, getting fired was tough,
但我很高兴能回到镇上
but I'm glad to be back here in town.
你回来了 我也很高兴
I'm glad you're back, too.
但如果你觉得自己又犯糊涂了
But if you feel yourself slipping again,
答应我 你一定要寻求帮助
promise me you'll get some help.
我答应你
I promise.
那就好 我很担心你
Well, good. I worry about you.
真的吗
You do?
当然了
Of course.
这话对我意义重大
That means a lot.
好了 我家到了
Well, this is me.
你下次来买♥♥东西我们再见啦
Guess I'll be seeing you next time you go shopping?
我很期待
I look forward to it.
康妮
Connie?
什么
Yeah?
周二有优♥惠♥券折扣双倍
Tuesdays are double coupons.
那太好了
Good to know.
人们常常后悔那些没说出口的话
We often regret the things we don't say.
有很多话 我希望我爸还在时
There's a lot of things I wish I had said to my dad
我有告诉他
while he was around.
剧集 | 小谢尔顿 | 导航列表