剧集 | 小谢尔顿 | 导航列表
♪ 世上没人比我强壮 ♪
♪ Nobody else is stronger than I am ♪
♪ 昨天我移了一座山 ♪
♪ Yesterday I moved a mountain ♪
♪ 我相信我能当你的英雄 ♪
♪ I bet I could be your hero ♪
♪ 我是个了不起的小家伙 ♪
♪ I am a mighty little man ♪
♪ 我是个了不起的小家伙 ♪
♪ I am a mighty little man ♪
《少年谢尔顿》前情提要
Previously on Young Sheldon...
你好 库珀太太 我只是想告诉你
Hello, Mrs. Cooper. I just wanted to let you know,
虽然斯特吉斯博士不在了
with Dr. Sturgis away,
但是以后我也会帮忙照看谢尔顿
I'll be available should Sheldon need anything.
我对照顾小孩的经验不算太多 想请问一下
Now, I'm not terribly experienced around children.
如果他想上厕所
If he needs to use the restroom,
我不需要陪他进去吧
I don't have to go in with him, do I?
我不需要你来当我的保姆
I don't need you to babysit me.
我完全可以自力更生
I'm perfectly self-reliant.
幸好我还留着这个
Then it's good I kept the receipt
熊形状吹泡泡瓶的收据
for this bottle of bubbles shaped like a bear.
欢迎来到哲学的世界
Welcome to the world of philosophy.
我要教导你们
I'm going to teach you
其实你们以为自己懂的事物 你们并非真的懂
that you don't even know what you think you know.
天啊
Oh, boy.
-我不去学校 -为什么
- I'm not going to school. - Why not?
因为我不知道什么才是真的
Because I don't know what's real.
什么都不重要了
Nothing matters.
乔治
George?!
好啦 所以是有什么问题
All right, what's the problem here?
我不知道何为真何为假
I don't know what's real.
这个有趣的问题你可以在上学的路上思考
That's a fun thing to think about on the way to school.
赶紧起床换衣服
Get up and get dressed.
也许我已经穿好了
Maybe I'm already dressed.
也许我正穿着佐特西装与靴套
Maybe I'm wearing a zoot suit and spats.
这是套在靴子上的东西 全名是"高筒靴鞋套"
That's a shoe covering that's short for "Spatterdasher."
但真是这样吗
Or is it?
我们无从得知
There's no way to know.
我只知道我没时间听你在这里胡说八道
Here's what I know: I don't have time for this nonsense.
何谓时间
What is time?
何谓"道"
What is sense?
何谓"是"
What is "is"?
谢尔顿 我是说真的
Sheldon, I mean it.
曾经理即是理
I remember when things meant things.
好 我现在数到三 一
All right, I'm gonna count to three. One...
相信数字的意义 令我想起当年啊
Believing in numbers-- that takes me back.
-二 -生存还是死去
- Two... - To be or not to be.
莎士比亚颇有见地啊
Shakespeare was onto something.
这是你最后的机会了
It's your last chance.
你可曾想过 或许你只是
Have you ever wondered if you're the tongue
某个多♥维♥生物的舌头 正在试着品味
of a multidimensional being trying to taste something
自身永远无法理解的事物呢
you can never even understand?
我想过
I have.
我去跟他说过了
I talked to him.
你妈呢
Where is your mother?
她上班必需得出门了
She had to leave for work.
我也得上班啊
I have to work, too.
你还得到了载我去上学的任务
You also get to take me to school.
那我该拿你弟弟怎么办
What am I supposed to do about your brother?
可能我比较老派吧
Call me old-fashioned,
我觉得你打他屁♥股♥就行了
but I say spank him.
你妈不让我打呀
Your mom won't let me.
行了 老娘驾到
Okay, I'm here.
有何事相求
What's up?
谢尔顿不愿意下床 我上班快迟到
Sheldon won't get out of bed, and I'm gonna be late for work.
他上学也要迟到了
He's gonna be late for school.
所以你是要我把他挖起来并载去学校吗
So you want me to get him up and drive him?
是的
Yeah.
我比较喜欢来你家蹭吃蹭喝完就走的时候
I like it better when I just come eat your food and leave.
小饼饼
Hey, Moon Pie.
你怎么啦
What's going on here?
这是个好问题
That's an excellent question.
可惜这个问题没有答案
Too bad there's no answer.
你必须起床了
Well, you need to get out of bed.
我不需要做任何事
I don't need to do anything.
行 我给你数到三
Okay, I'm gonna count to three.
爸爸已经数过了
Dad already counted to three.
那他试过德州那招吗
Did he try the Texas thing?
没有
No.
那来吧
In that case,
看看你躺在那里的窝囊样
look at you, lyin' there.
当一个德州好汉摔落马时
When a Texan gets knocked off a horse,
他会立刻重新骑上马
he gets right back on.
这可是德州人第二重要的大事
That is the second most important thing about bein' a Texan,
而第一重要的 就是相信自己高全世界一等
right after thinkin' you're better than everybody else.
也许是马又重新驮上了德州人呢
Maybe the horse gets back on the Texan.
谁能知晓
Who's to say?
我不知道这是什么意思
I don't know what that means.
因为人没有办法知道任何东西
That's because you can't know anything.
如果你也想要盯着天花板
If you need to stare at the ceiling
思索存在的徒劳
and contemplate the futility of existence,
米希的床现在能让你躺
Missy's bed is available.
牛逼
Amazing.
什么
What is?
我连续用着同一支笔七个月了
I've been using this same pen for seven months,
它还屹立不倒
and it's still going.
你牛逼的标准这么低吗
That's your bar for amazing?
对啊
Yeah.
真可怜
Sad.
是同一只笔耶
It's the same pen.
你这也太早就开始发癫了吧
It is too early in the morning for you.
你好
Hello.
好的 我马上过去
Yeah. I'll be down in a bit.
你要去哪
Where ya headed?
校长办公室
Principal's office.
有人惹麻烦啦
Ooh, you're in trouble...
你好幼稚
You're a child.
我宁愿幼稚耶不要惹麻烦
I'd rather be a child than in trouble.
谢利
Shelly,
斯特吉斯博士在电♥话♥上
Dr. Sturgis is on the line for you.
或许在 或许不在
Maybe he is, maybe he isn't,
不过行吧
but very well.
-你好 -你好啊 谢尔顿
- Hello? - Hi, Sheldon.
我听说你在面临一些存在感危机
I hear you're going through some sort of existential crisis.
或许吧
I suppose so.
但我们如何能说什么是真的什么不是呢
I just don't know if we can tell what's real or not.
所以如果什么都不是真的
And if nothing's real,
我不知道该想什么 或我到底有没有在思考了
I don't know what to think or if I'm even thinking at all.
我也曾经历过类似的情况
I went through something similar once.
真的吗 是怎么回事
Really? What happened?
我当年在亚马逊森林里跋山蹚水时
I was trekking through the Amazon,
见到了两只青蛙
and I saw two frogs,
其中一只的体液有致幻效果
one hallucinogenic
而另一只没有
and the other not.
我本来要去舔普通的那只
I tried to lick the normal one,
没想到舔错了
and, by mistake,
舔到了会致幻的那只
I licked the hallucinogenic one.
我的世界瞬间被颠覆了
It really rocked my world.
你为什么会想舔任何一只青蛙呢
Why would you lick either of them?
不确定 可能我当时血糖低 晕了吧
I'm not sure. Probably low blood sugar.
但我要说的重点是
But the point is,
我也失去了对真实的掌握
I also lost track of reality.
那你是怎么面对的
How did you handle it?
我遇到了一只美洲豹
I saw a jaguar,
结果发现我根本不在乎它是真是假
and I realized I didn't care if it was real or not.
剧集 | 小谢尔顿 | 导航列表