剧集 | 小谢尔顿 | 导航列表
- Shut up. - Okay, will do.
沃克西哈奇超级对撞机
天啊 有人受伤吗
Oh, my goodness. Was anyone hurt?
没有 不过我的车得过阵子才能回来
No. But now I got no car for a while.
你可以骑你的自行车啊
You could ride your bike.
老太婆骑车吗 一点都不酷
An old lady on a bike? That's not cool.
真的吗 那我就不问我骑车时看起来如何了
Really? Then I won't ask how I look on one.
看起来很不错啦
You look great.
我知道
I know.
我就是想听你夸我一下
I just wanted to hear you say it.
所以没人能借你车吗
So, there's no one who can lend you a car?
教会有提供福利车
There is the church shuttle,
但坐那个车就感觉人生到了尽头
but that just feels like it's the end of the line.
我不这么觉得
Oh, I wouldn't say that.
在尽头之前还有好多更致郁的步骤呢
There's all sorts of depressing steps before the end.
比如请全天候专人看护
You've got full-time nursing care.
约翰再见
Bye, John.
去住协助生活机构
Assisted living.
-约翰再见 -临终安宁疗护
- Bye, John. - Hospice.
-约翰再见 -插管
- Bye, John. - Life support.
约翰再见
Bye, John!
拔管
Pulling the plug.
-约翰再见 -然后
- Bye, John. - Then...
奇迹般康复过来
you make a miraculous recovery!
-太好了 -但是...
- Great! - But...
-医院账单令你穷困潦倒 -再见
- the hospital bills leave you destitute! - Bye.
再见
Bye.
我是格兰特·林克莱特
Grant Linkletter.
林克莱特博士 我是谢尔顿·库珀
Dr. Linkletter, Sheldon Cooper.
我想告诉你我今天不能去上课了
I wanted to let you know I won't be in class today.
-你一切都还好吗 -还好
- Is everything all right? - Yes,
但为了要更好地保护我自己
but in the interest of self-preservation,
我决定今后要避免乘坐♥交♥通工具
I've decided to avoid traveling in motor vehicles.
我相信这背后必定是有一番故事
I'm sure there's a story behind that.
-的确 -但我不想听
- There is. - I don't want to hear it.
所以我们今天的课该这么处理呢
So, how shall we handle today's class?
我想你可以从别的学生那里借到笔记吧
Well, I'm sure you can get notes from another student.
或者你可以现在直接给我讲课
Or you could give the lecture to me right now.
荒唐
That's preposterous.
怎么会 我们可以是在开创全新的教育方式
Why? We could be creating a new model of education
让学生们能够远端学习
where students could learn remotely.
说不定这会是未来的潮流呢
It could be the wave of the future.
谢尔顿 到学校上课是你的责任
Sheldon, it's your responsibility to come to class,
而不是我上赶着来给你教课
not mine to bring the class to you.
我姥姥宿醉的时候也像你这样暴躁
My meemaw gets cranky like this when she's hungover.
你也是因为这样才暴脾气吗
Is that what's happening here?
梅德福第一浸信会教堂 有何能为您保佑
First Baptist of Medford. How may I bless you?
我还以为是佩佩负责接电♥话♥的呢
I thought Peg answered the phones.
妈
Mom?
是的
Yeah.
你有什么事吗
Something I can help you with?
算了 不急
No, it can wait.
你想要问福利车的电♥话♥对不对
You want the number to the shuttle, don't you?
对
Yes.
我这就找给你
Let me get that for you.
电♥话♥簿里找"老"开头底下的"老人专线"
Huh. Um, looking under "G" for "geezer bus,"
没找到耶
and it's not there.
好好笑哦
Oh, that's hilarious.
或许是在"遗"字底下的"遗老"
Maybe it's under "O" for "Old fogies."
你现在这种举动可算不上是好基♥督♥徒
You know, you're not being a very Christian person right now.
我平常充值了很多祈祷了 松懈一天也没事
I have enough prayers in the bank, I can coast for a day.
给我号♥码少废话
Just give me the number!
好啦 你打给他们的时候
All right. Now, remember when you call
记得让他们知道你需不需要协助上下楼
to let them know if you need any help getting up stairs.
林克莱特博士不愿意满足我的要求
Dr. Linkletter wouldn't give me what I wanted.
我也不能去跟我妈告状
I couldn't tell on him to his mommy,
但我能去跟他的"职场妈妈"告状
but I could to his "work mommy."
谢尔顿 有什么需要我帮忙的
Sheldon. What can I do for you?
我今天不能去学校上学了
I can't make it to school today,
我很烦恼我会错过物理课
and I'm concerned about the physics class I'm missing.
为什么你没来学校呢
And how come you're not here?
我跟我姥姥发生了一场车祸
I was in a car accident with my meemaw.
天啊 你没事吧
Oh, my God. Are you okay?
这个嘛...
Well...
我真不敢相信你用我的创伤经历来操控别人
I can't believe you'd use my traumatic experience to manipulate people.
你不敢信吗 我就敢啊
Really? I can.
然后她的车还得请人来拖去修
...and then her car had to get towed away.
给我心里带来了不小的阴影
It was quite a traumatic experience.
你个可怜的小家伙
Oh, you poor thing.
我有什么能帮到你的
What can I do to help?
请你翻到课本第78页
If you turn to page 78 in the textbook,
我将会从这里开始上今天的课
I'll begin today's lecture.
我们应该做出一种影像系统
We should come up with some kind of video system
这样你能看到我举手
so you can see when I raise my hand.
你直接跟我说不就好了吗
Why don't you just tell me?
我们来试试 举手
Let's try it. Hand-raise.
怎么了 谢尔顿
Yes, Sheldon.
效果拔群
That worked great.
康妮 在等信吗
Hey, Connie. Waiting for the mail?
-是啊 你懂我的 -嗯
- Yeah. You know me. - Yeah.
是广♥告♥公♥司♥寄来的奖券
Something from Publishers Clearing House.
或许你中奖了呢
Maybe you won.
-要是真的就好了 -是啊
- Yeah, wouldn't that be something? - Yeah.
有些人觉得
You know, people think
这广♥告♥公♥司♥就像游戏节目主持艾德
Publishers Clearing House is Ed McMahon,
但其实那是另外一家公♥司♥啦
but that's actually a different company.
-是吗 -对啊
- Is that so? - Yeah.
这家广♥告♥商是专门把中奖的大支票
Publishers Clearing House is the Prize Patrol
亲自送上门的节目
with the giant check.
而艾德·麦克马洪...
Ed McMahon...
跟你聊天真是有趣 爱德温 慢走不送
Well, it sure is nice talking to you, Edwin. Bye.
是教会福利车 我奶奶有时会搭那辆车
The church van. My grandma rides that sometimes.
爱德温 给老娘消失
Edwin. Beat it.
好的 这就滚
All right. Yep.
可以选择扩展能区图式
One can choose the extended-zone scheme,
约化区图式 或是
the reduced-zone scheme or the...
-举手 -怎么
- Hand-raise. - Yes?
我把你放免提了
I set you up on speakerphone,
所以现在我真的像在未来学习
so now it's really like I'm learning in the future.
我可以继续吗
May I continue?
比曲速五级还快
Ahead warp factor five.
那出自《星际旅行》 也是未来的事物
That's from Star Trek, which is also in the future.
-你是康妮·塔克吗 -是
- Connie Tucker? - Yeah.
稍等一下 我扶你上车
Give me one second. I'll help you in.
不 我不用你帮忙 我自己能上去
No, no, I don't need your help. I can get it myself.
她居然凭一己之力开了车门
She opened that door by herself.
看样子来了个脾气火爆的
Looks like we got a feisty one.
别测试老娘的底线
Don't test me.
她的确不好惹
Oh, yeah, she's feisty.
-什么 -她不好惹啦
- What? - She's feisty!
什么
What?
我叫弗恩
Vern.
我是康妮
Connie.
你要去哪 康妮
Where you headed, Connie?
别跟她调情了
Stop flirting with her.
我没有跟她调情啊 只是示好
I'm not flirting with her. I was being cordial.
我是霍顿丝
I'm Hortense,
他老婆 但很明显他已经忘了
his wife, which, clearly, he seems to have forgotten.
天老爷啊 不要再说了
Judas Priest, give it a rest.
那位是朵莉丝
That's Doris.
-你好 朵莉丝 -什么
- Hello, Doris. - What?
剧集 | 小谢尔顿 | 导航列表