剧集 | 小谢尔顿 | 导航列表
我反正就赶紧溜之大吉
I just hauled my tushy out of there.
谢谢你的电♥话♥
I appreciate the call.
我要把电♥话♥转交给姥姥了
I'm giving you back to my meemaw now.
再见
Bye!
你好啊 约翰
Hey, John,
成功了吗
any luck?
除非你有办法能弄来一只美洲豹
Not unless you have access to a jaguar.
我没这个本事
I don't think I do.
真的吗 任何一种丛林里的猫科都行啊
Really, any jungle cat will do.
我来了 汤姆
Hey, Tom.
乔治
George.
谢尔顿不在这里上学以后
Sheldon's not here anymore.
我还以为得过好些日子
Thought it'd be a while before I got called back
才会再被叫来校长办公室
into the principal's office.
他最近如何 挺想念那孩子
How's he doing? I miss that kid.
他上完一堂哲学课后就不愿意下床
He took a philosophy class and won't get out of bed
因为他不知道世间万物的真假了
'cause he doesn't know what's real anymore.
言归正传吧
Anyway, uh,
我们得谈谈小乔治的事
we need to talk about Georgie.
我早该猜到了
Should've seen that coming.
-他出什么事了 -他翘了很多课
- What's wrong? - Well, he's been cutting classes.
这就开始翘了吗
Already?
学期才刚开始啊
Semester's barely started.
他是个行动力很强的孩子
He's a go-getter.
-我再去找他谈谈 -谢谢
- I'll talk to him. - Thanks.
球队今年情况如何啊 乔治
How's the team looking this year, George?
汤姆 我们刚刚才聊完一件惨事
We just had one difficult conversation, Tom.
先别那么快再聊另一件吧
Let's not have another.
好主意
Smart.
虽然我姥姥没有弄来丛林猫科的方式
While my meemaw wasn't able to acquire a jungle cat,
但刑求小孩这件事很对她的胃口
the idea of tormenting a child did tickle her Texan fancy.
谢尔顿
Sheldon.
想跟你聊聊的可不止教授
I have someone else who wants to talk to you.
你拿着这恶心的生物想做什么
What are you doing with that filthy thing?
你管这个干嘛
Why do you care?
反正什么都是假的
If nothing is real,
这只鸡也是假的
then neither is the chicken.
很好
Oh. Good.
现在能站起来了 终于有点进步
We're standing now. That's progress.
把它从这里弄出去
Get her out of here.
我可以啊 但是...
Well, I would, but...
我怎么能知道"这里"是哪里呢
apparently, I can't know what "here" Is.
所以或许我该...
So maybe I could just...
直接把它放你床上
set her on your bed.
好了好了
Okay! Okay.
我这就换衣服
I'll get dressed.
麻利点
Make it snappy.
但这并不能解决我的存在感危机
This still doesn't solve my existential crisis.
你说什么 你想抱它吗
Say what? You want to hold her?
不想
No.
废话少点
Less talk.
换装快点
More pants.
你第一堂课是什么时候
What's your first class?
11点半有固体物理学课
Solid-State Physics at 11:30.
我们来得及赶上
We'll make it just in time.
-虽然... -在你说
- Although, ... - And before you say
"时间真的存在吗"之前 它存在
"Does time even exist?" It does.
所以别再浪费我的时间了
So stop wasting mine.
这个哲学老师叫什么名字
What's this philosophy teacher's name?
-埃里克森教授 -怎么了
- Professor Ericson. - Why?
我或许会过去跟她打个招呼
I might pop in and say hello.
小心一点
Be careful.
她可能会让你开始质疑自己最珍视的价值观
She may make you question your most deeply held values.
我是个顽固的暴躁老太婆
I'm a stubborn old crank.
我能扛得住
I'll do just fine.
我是个顽固的暴躁小年轻 也是没用啊
I'm a stubborn young crank, and it didn't help me.
你找我吗
You wanted to see me?
坐下
Sit down.
要说很久吗 我还有课
Is this gonna take long? I need to get to class.
是吗 我可听说你不在意上课
From what I hear, you don't care about that.
给老子坐下
Now, sit.
你搞什么鬼呢
What the hell you doin'?
我就翘了堂课 谁在乎啊
I cut a class. Who cares?
我在意 而且你可不止翘了一堂课
It was more than one, and I care.
你一旦开始挂科 你会被踢出球队的
You start flunking out, you're gonna get kicked off the team.
那就踢吧
Fine.
你现在也不在乎打球了吗
Now you don't care about football?
不太在乎
Not really.
我不知道你是在闹哪样
I don't know what's going on with you,
但你脑子里的屎倒一倒吧
but you better get your head out of your ass.
打球纯属浪费时间
Football's a waste of time.
那时间我拿去工作不是更好吗
I have a job I could be at.
你进队时你就有了责任 有责任你就该担起它
You made a commitment to the team and you're gonna honor it.
说完没
We done?
给我滚回去上课
Just get back to class.
球队练习时最好别让我找不到你
And I better see you at practice.
我脑子里都装屎了 不知道还找不找得到路
Well, I don't know if I can find it with my head up my ass.
那么
So,
德布罗意认为 λ等于h除以m乘以什么
according to de Broglie, lambda equals "h" divided by "m" times what?
法国理论物理学家 物质波理论创立者
谢尔顿
Sheldon.
是速度v吗
Is it velocity?
没错 接下来...
Yes. Now...
还是迅猛龙[以下词均为V开头]
Or is it a velociraptor?
你说什么
I'm sorry?
说不定λ等于h除以m乘以迅猛龙
Perhaps lambda equals "h" divided by "m" times a velociraptor.
或是乘以绒毛兔
Or a velveteen rabbit.
又或是味维他芝士
Ooh, or Velveeta.
我妈想高级一把时
That's the cheese my mom puts on broccoli
就会用这种芝士烹饪西兰花
when she's being fancy.
你这套从哪学来的 哲学课
Is this from your philosophy class
还是我听说过的那个卡♥通♥《雷恩和矮墩》
or perhaps that Ren & Stumpy I've heard about?
实为《雷恩和斯丁皮》 发音接近
哲学课
Philosophy.
库珀先生 你真认为
Mr. Cooper, do you really believe
德布罗意的等式包含味维他芝士
that de Broglie's equation contains Velveeta cheese?
我不知道 没准他也只是想高级一把呢
I don't know. Maybe he was just trying to be fancy.
你好
Hello.
请问有什么事
Can I help you?
我是康妮·塔克
Hi. I'm Connie Tucker.
我是谢尔顿·库珀的姥姥
I'm Sheldon Cooper's grandmother.
很高兴认识你
Oh. Nice to meet you.
他是个非常优秀的年轻人
He is a remarkable young man.
是啊 他也是个极易受影响的年轻人
Yes, he is. He's also a very impressionable young man.
可以说是块戴领结的黏土 任人搓圆按扁
Kind of like a lump of clay with a bow tie.
我不过是教了他认识论
All I did was teach him about epistemology.
不管你教了他什么
Whatever it is you're teaching him,
都导致了他质疑世间万物
it has made him question everything.
这就是我的目的啊
That's the goal.
女士 我为了逼他换裤子出门
Lady, I had to threaten him with a chicken
甚至动用到鸡来威胁他
so he'd put his pants on.
我不知道那孩子是怎么了
I don't know what's gotten into that kid.
他有权不想打橄榄球啊
He's allowed to not want to play football.
你就不能支持我一次吗 韦恩
Can you for once in your life take my side, Wayne?
你每次都错也不能怪我啊
Not my fault you're never right.
他就这样轻易放弃 你觉得没问题
So you think it's okay he just quits?
他上场时间又不多
He doesn't get that much playing time.
我们家的人从不放弃
Well, in my family, we don't quit.
我可不确定 你退出我读书会就挺快的
Oh, I don't know. You quit my book club pretty quick.
我在说橄榄球啦
I'm talking about football!
他打球为什么对你那么重要
Why is it so important to you that he play?
剧集 | 小谢尔顿 | 导航列表