剧集 | 小谢尔顿 | 导航列表
♪ 世上没人比我强壮 ♪
♪ Nobody else is stronger than I am ♪
♪ 昨天我移了一座山 ♪
♪ Yesterday I moved a mountain ♪
♪ 我相信我能当你的英雄 ♪
♪ I bet I could be your hero ♪
♪ 我是个了不起的小家伙 ♪
♪ I am a mighty little man ♪
♪ 我是个了不起的小家伙 ♪
♪ I am a mighty little man ♪
少年谢尔顿
《少年谢尔顿》前情提要
Previously on Young Sheldon...
你怎么会在这
What are you doing here?
校长好像有事想跟我们谈
Apparently, the head of the college wants to talk to us.
我就直接说正题了
I'll just get right to the point.
我想要你和你儿子
I would like you and your son
跟本校一位非常重要的捐助人见面
to meet with a very important benefactor of the college.
为什么找我们
Why us?
毕竟谢尔顿为物理系增色不少
Sheldon is an impressive addition to the physics program,
我们也希望捐助者觉得
and-and we like our donors to feel really good
自己所投入的钱不会白费
about where their money's going.
不了 谢谢
No, thank you.
我能和你单独聊聊吗
Can I speak to you alone?
你能回避一下吗
Will you give us a minute?
好吧 但如果你是想看看
Very well. But if you're looking to see
我爸有没有可能捐钱
if my father will be a potential donor,
那你就真是异想天开了
you are barking up the wrong tree.
常有人问我
People often ask why I was so resistant
为什么这么抗拒去考个驾照
to getting a driver's license.
我乘坐♥交♥通工具碰到过的种种不快就是原因之一
My spotty history with motor vehicles was certainly a factor.
请开慢一点
Please slow down.
我的时速才每小时13公里
I'm going eight miles an hour.
刚才有头牛都超我们车了
A cow just passed us.
你要撞到了
You're gonna hit it!
快让它停下
Make it stop!
只是洗车机
It's just a car wash.
-快做点什么啊 -只是洗车机
- Do something! - It's just a car wash.
我们要死了
We're gonna die!
只是洗车机啦
Just a car wash.
我为什么同意玩这个
Why did I agree to this?
我对这个完全没兴趣啊
I don't care for this at all.
我的老天
Oh, my God.
你没事吧
Are you okay?
应该没事
Yes, I think so.
拖车在来的路上了
Tow truck's on the way.
你确定我们不用叫救护车来吗
You sure we shouldn't call an ambulance?
我没事啦 谢尔顿你呢
I'm fine. Sheldon?
我感觉也没事
I feel fine.
发生什么事了
What happened?
一只猫跑到我们车前啦
Oh, a cat ran in front of me.
你不能踩刹车吗
You couldn't stop?
我试了啊 但是刹车没反应
I tried, but the brake just gave out.
天啊 我们这也算不幸中的大幸了
Well, thank goodness it wasn't worse.
早知道就撞了那笨猫
I should have aimed for the cat.
看来你的车得送去修一阵子了
Looks like your car's gonna be out of commission for a while.
如果你需要人载 教会有免费的接驳车
If you need a ride, the church offers a shuttle service.
我才不要坐那个老人专线呢
I'm not getting on that geezer bus.
那只是帮助行动不那么方便的人而已
It's just for people who can't get around.
他们是因为人老太萎缩
That's 'cause they're so shriveled up,
缩到开车时都看不见前面了
they can't even see over the steering wheel.
这话有点恶毒吧
That's not nice.
我去开过那个接驳车 是挺死气沉沉
I've driven that van-- it is grim.
如果姥姥的车坏了 那谁载我去上大学呢
If Meemaw doesn't have a car, who's gonna drive me to college?
如果我们早点出门 我可以在上班前送你过去
I guess if we leave early, I could take you before work.
你坐接驳车的时候记得带一点硬糖
Hey, when you take the shuttle, bring hard candy.
他们特爱吃
They gobble it up.
我真不敢相信你和姥姥今晚差点就死了
I can't believe you and Meemaw almost died tonight.
我不觉得我们差点要死
I wouldn't say we almost died.
反正我明天去学校就要这么跟小伙伴炫
Well, that's what I'm saying at school tomorrow.
-为什么 -这叫说故事的技巧
- Why? - It's called good storytelling.
-但这不是说谎吗 -他们又不知道真♥相♥
- But it's lying. - They don't know that.
你甚至都不在车上
You weren't even in the car.
无所谓 有个同学她爸爸有肾结石
Doesn't matter. Shay McElheney's dad had a kidney stone--
老师免了她一周的作业呢
she got out of homework for a week.
我真不敢相信你用我的创伤经历
I can't believe you'd use my traumatic experience
来操控别人
to manipulate people.
你不敢信吗 我就敢啊
Really? I can.
引擎有着火吗
Hey, did the engine catch fire?
没有
No!
你惊魂未定 并不知情全部经过
You're in shock. You don't know what happened.
我今晚去接你可能会有点迟
I might be a little late picking you up tonight,
你到时候就在图书馆里等吧
so you can wait in the library.
-好 -我来不及给你做午饭 所以你...
- All right. - I didn't have time to make lunch, so are you okay...
好啦
Okay.
怎么不上车
What's going on?
-我没办法 -怎么啦
- I can't do it. - What's wrong?
万一又发生车祸怎么办
What if there's another crash?
宝贝 不会再发生的啦
Baby, that's not gonna happen again.
这你怎么能肯定
You don't know that.
谢尔顿 你再不上车
Sheldon, if you don't get in right now,
你今天就去不了学校
you're going to miss school.
的确
True.
我知道你不信这个
I know you don't believe in it,
但我现在要特别祈祷一下
but I'm gonna say an extra special prayer right now
来祈求保佑我们平安
to keep us safe.
主啊
Lord,
请保佑我和谢尔顿在去学校的路上...
please look after me and Sheldon on our drive to school...
我稍后再跟您继续说
I'll get back to you.
-你有看到谢尔顿吗 -那边
- You see Sheldon? - That way.
怎么了
What's going on?
他有点恐慌发作
He's having some sort of panic attack.
天啊 我的故事真是越来越精彩了
Oh, man. My story just keeps getting better.
宝贝 你不可能这辈子都
Baby, you can't go the rest of your life
再也不坐车啊
never getting in a car again.
在汽车发明之前 人们都是这么过活的啊
Before cars were invented, people did it all the time.
好吧 我不会逼你
Well, I'm not gonna force you.
谢谢
Thank you.
我说服不了让他上车
I can't get him in the car.
那现在怎么办
So what now?
那他就不能去上学了啊
So he's not going to school.
你知道在《A字特攻队》里 T先生怕坐飞机
You know, on The A-Team, Mr. T is afraid to fly,
他们就给他喝加料牛奶让他昏睡过去
and they give him special milk to put him to sleep.
不行
Ooh. No!
我才不管你的员工说了什么
I don't care what your guy says.
让他再检查一次
Have him check it again.
抱歉我有点暴躁
Sorry, I'm cranky.
没事 我喜欢看你吼我以外的人
No problem. I like when you yell at people who aren't me.
白♥痴♥修车工说我的刹车没问题
Stupid mechanic said the brakes are just fine.
有可能只是你踩错踏板啊
Well, you probably stepped on the wrong pedal.
我才没有
I didn't.
我就这么一说 我们这年纪这挺常发生的
I'm just saying, it happens with people our age, you know.
我开了一辈子的车了
I've been driving my whole life.
我知道哪个踏板是刹车
I know which pedal is which.
-你现在开始在吼我了 -抱歉
- Now you're yelling at me. - Sorry.
你今天借我开你的货车如何
What do you think about letting me borrow your truck today?
-不好说 -为什么不
- I don't know. - Why not?
因为我不想失去我的货车
'Cause I like my truck.
不好笑好吗
Not funny.
好笑啊 是你自己在不爽
It is. You're just cranky.
行
Fine.
那我就自己骑自行车去发廊
Maybe I'll just ride my bicycle to the salon.
你会骑自行车吗
You ride a bike?
你觉得这个好笑吗
Is that amusing to you?
一个老太婆骑脚踏车
An old lady riding a bike?
才不好笑呢
Oh, no.
-闭上你的嘴 -好的 遵命
剧集 | 小谢尔顿 | 导航列表