剧集 | 小谢尔顿 | 导航列表
Makes sense.
我很担心他会认识那些
I'm just worried that he's gonna be hanging out with people
喝酒跑派对的孩子
who are drinking and going to parties.
说得像他能跟这种酷孩子交上朋友
Like he's gonna make friends with the cool kids.
你还在跟那个年轻人交往吗
You still dating that young guy?
贾斯汀吗
Justin?
当然 跟他交往不光是为了恶心戴尔
Oh, yeah. It wasn't just to bug Dale.
他很帅好吗
He's hot.
而且他也不会五点就需要吃晚饭
And he doesn't eat dinner at 5:00.
我跟戴尔有一次3点半就吃了晚餐
Dale and I once ate dinner at 3:30.
我还是觉得那顿应该是午餐
I still think it was lunch.
你这周末有什么安排了吗
Hey, you got any plans this weekend?
应该没有吧 怎么了
I don't think so. Why?
我刚好有一张皇家赌场的免费住宿券
I happen to have a coupon for a free room at the Royale Casino.
这就很让人想听下去了
Now you're talking!
你怎么搞到手的
How'd you swing that?
只要你输够多钱 他们什么都会送你
Well, you lose enough, they give you all kinds of crap.
我加入
I'm in.
如果你真的想要赌大一点
And if you really feel like gambling,
他们还有丰盛的海鲜吃到饱自助呢
they got an all-you-can-eat seafood buffet.
把我灌够醉 老娘什么都敢吃
Put enough drinks in me, I'll eat anything.
威尔·惠顿挺帅
Wil Wheaton's cute.
如果你喜欢他 你应该跟我一起看《星际旅行》
If you like him, then you should watch Star Trek with me.
他也没帅到这种程度
He's not that cute.
谢利 我刚才看了你的大学介绍手册
Shelly, I was looking at your college catalog.
学校里有很多有趣的社团啊
There are a lot of fun clubs.
参加社团或许能结交很多新朋友呢
Might be a nice way to make some new friends.
我不需要朋友 我有林克莱特博士了
I don't need friends. I have Dr. Linkletter.
他是挺有趣 但是...
And he's fun, but...
你知道学校里有科幻社吗
did you know that there's a Science Fiction Club?
你不是喜欢科幻吗
You like science fiction.
我更喜欢科学真理
I prefer science fact.
那或许你会喜欢天文社
Then maybe you might enjoy the Astronomy Club.
外太空什么的
Outer space and such.
这样你就能认识你母星的人了
Ooh. You can meet other people from your planet.
安静读你的杂♥志♥
Read your magazine.
你为什么这么兴致勃勃要我加入社团
Why are you so interested in me joining a club?
我只是想要确保
I just want to make sure
你体验到大学生活里的方方面面嘛
that you get the full college experience.
我想我的出现的确是能令同学们感到蓬荜生辉
I suppose my so-called peers could benefit from my presence.
你或许也能有所收获
And you might benefit, too.
这想法不错 但我的光辉
A nice thought, but I don't spread my sunshine
是无私洒向人间的
for selfish reasons.
把手册给我
Give me the catalog.
你努力过了 过程比结果重要
You tried, and that's what counts.
你好 午餐伙伴
Hello, lunch friend.
你好 谢尔顿
Hi, Sheldon.
蛋沙拉 臭啊
Egg salad. Stinky.
你来干嘛
What do you want?
我有坏消息要告诉你
I have some bad news.
我要去加入学校里的社团
I'm going to join a club on campus,
所以以后无法跟你一起共进午餐了
which means we won't be able to have lunch together.
太好了
Wonderful!
我是指你好 我不好
For you. Sad for me.
一路顺风 慢走不送
Mmm. Happy trails.
没呢 我们还能一起再共进一餐
Oh, no, we're still having lunch today.
你有荣幸帮忙我选要加入的社团
You get to help me decide which club I should join.
"真好"
Terrific.
不知为何 林克莱特博士觉得
For some reason, Dr. Linkletter felt it was important
我加入社团是头等大事且刻不容缓
that I start my quest to join a club immediately.
不过面试的过程比我想象中艰难
The interview process was tougher than you'd expect.
国际象棋社
所以我为什么该加入你们社团
So why exactly should I join your club?
成员酷 棋力也赞
Well, cool people, good chess players,
而且当天气好时 我们会到学校庭院集♥合♥
and when the weather's nice, we meet in the quad.
-户外吗 -是的
- Outside? - Yes.
-树下吗 -是的
- Under trees? - Yes.
-鸟住的地方吗 -对啊
- Where birds live? - Yes.
在此告别
I think we're done here.
所以在这个社团
So, what kind of activities
科幻社
我们会进行什么样的活动呢
does the Science Fiction Club engage in?
这周五我们要一起看
Well, this Friday we're having a screening
激光盘的《星球大战》
of Star Wars on laser disc.
我记得你们不是科幻社吗
I thought this was the Science Fiction Club.
-是啊 -《星球大战》是科奇类
- It is. - Star Wars is science fantasy.
科幻其实是指科学上有可能的科学幻想小说
而科奇则更偏向是科学题材的奇幻作品
原力基本上就是魔力
The Force is basically magic.
这都能算的话 那你们干脆看《霍比特人》得了
At that point, you might as well be watching The Hobbit.
我们下周就要看那个
That's next week.
这是要疯啊
This is madness.
辩论社
命题 辩论社最新的成员
Proposition: the newest member of the Debate Club
应该是谢尔顿·库珀
should be Sheldon Cooper.
你是正方 开辩
You're the affirmative. Go.
谢尔顿·库珀是哪位
Who's Sheldon Cooper?
我本人 我认为我不该加入辩论队
Me. And I believe I should not join the debate team
因为我的时间能用在更有价值的地方
because there are far more valuable uses of my time.
你到底想不想加入
Do you want to join or not?
这不就是要辩论的问题吗
That's the debate, isn't it?
我搞不懂这是怎么回事
I don't know what's happening.
你这就被我震住了吗 我还没开始辩驳呢
If you're thrown for a loop, wait until you hear my rebuttal.
谢尔顿·库珀不该加入辩论队
Sheldon Cooper should not join the debate team
因为你的领导能力显然很有问题
because your leadership is clearly questionable.
好吧 你不能加入本社团
Okay, you're not in the club.
开心 我赢了 等等
Ha! I win. Wait.
-你不回电♥话♥给对方吗 -不了
- Aren't you gonna call them back? - No.
是一个老太太 她不停地使唤我
It's this old lady. She keeps getting me
帮她跑腿办事和做家务
to run her errands and do her chores.
你连在家都不干这些啊
You don't even do that here.
就是啊
I know.
她又不是你奶奶
She's not your grandma.
打回去拒绝她就是了
Just call her back and say no.
你说得对
You're right.
-再次感谢 -没事
- Thanks again. - Uh-huh.
这么多植物你要拿来干什么
What're you gonna do with all these plants?
把它们种到我的花♥园♥里
Put them in my garden.
听起来会很辛苦
Sounds like a lot of work.
又被坑了
Aw, man.
你为什么带我去 而不是带戴尔
So, why are you taking me instead of Dale?
上次我和他去赌场玩
Well, last time he and I went casino hopping,
结果可不太美妙
it didn't work out too hot.
因为他求婚而你拒绝了吗
'Cause he proposed and you said no?
他为什么要告诉你这件事啊
Why would he tell you that?!
别内疚 我可是答应过他求婚的傻子
Hey, don't feel bad. I'm the dummy that said yes to him.
我想你说得有道理
Well, I guess you got a point there.
大声点 我超爱这首歌♥
Turn it up. I love that song.
♪ 疯狂 ♪
♪ Crazy ♪
Crazy - Patsy Cline
♪ 这种寂寞 ♪
♪ I'm crazy for feeling ♪
♪ 快将我逼疯 ♪
♪ So lonely ♪
赌场休息室有卡拉OK哦
You know, they got karaoke at the lounge.
♪ 疯狂 ♪
♪ I'm crazy ♪
♪ 这种忧郁 ♪
♪ Crazy for feeling ♪
♪ 快将我逼疯 ♪
♪ So blue ♪
你的歌♥声真"催人泪下"
That's some voice you got.
多谢夸奖啦
Thank you.
谢尔顿 你怎么坐在我的位子
Sheldon, why are you at my desk?
我喜欢你的键盘 图书馆那些太响了
I like your keyboard. The ones at the library are too clacky.
你不是打算参加社团吗
I thought you were going to join a club.
我试过了 但每个社团都存在问题
I tried, but they each had their own problems.
其中有没有哪些问题碰巧就是你呢
By chance, were any of those problems you?
你真幽默 我想念你说笑
剧集 | 小谢尔顿 | 导航列表