剧集 | 小谢尔顿 | 导航列表
《少年谢尔顿》前情提要
Previously on Young Sheldon...
-所以他真的可以毕业了吗 -当然
- So, he's really good to graduate? - ?He sure is.
你觉得我有办法
Do you think I can make it from one end
10分钟内从大学校区的一侧
of the college campus to the other
走到另一侧而且还包含上厕所的时间吗
in under ten minutes, including a bathroom break?
这上厕所的时间重要吗
How important is the bathroom break?
非常重要 课程表是设计给
Very. The class schedules are designed
膀胱完全成熟的成年人 但我的膀胱还是小孩版
for fully grown bladders, and mine is child-sized.
另外还有一件事
One other bit of business.
你提早毕业而且成绩又是第一
Since you're graduating top of the class,
你会是优秀毕业生致辞代表
that makes you our valedictorian.
宝贝 我真为你感到骄傲
I'm so proud of you, baby.
感觉你挺意外啊
You seem surprised.
这可是挺了不起的成就呢
Well, it's quite an accomplishment.
在这所学校里当第一吗 还好吧
In this school? I don't think so.
我们绝对会想死你的
We're really gonna miss you.
我从小就喜欢解数学应用题
I've always enjoyed math word problems.
数学分♥析♥
你也来试着解解看这题吧
Try wrapping your noggin around this one.
有位聪明绝顶名叫谢尔顿的少年
A brilliant young boy named Sheldon
马上要去上大学了
is about to start college.
他需要从线性代数课堂教室
He needs to get from his linear algebra class
赶到距离822米的物理学教室
to his physics class, which is 822 meters away.
如果他一步是58.4公分 而且只有10分钟的时间
If his stride is 23 inches long and he only has ten minutes,
他每分钟需要走多少步
how many steps would he have to take per minute
才能够准时到达教室呢 是个难题吧
to make it on time? It's a doozy, isn't it?
别担心
Don't worry.
我会演示我的计算过程
I'll show my work.
起点
首先 我们需要计算出在不出汗的情况下
First, we must determine the maximum velocity achievable
最快的速度是多少
without breaking a sweat.
只有运动员跟做坏事担心被抓的人才会流汗
Sweating is for jocks and those who are worried the jig is up.
你好啊 谢尔顿
Hi, Sheldon.
比利 我现在没空 正在解数学题呢
Not now, Billy. I'm in the middle of a math problem.
好吧
Okay.
终点
可恶
Darn it.
你在看什么呢
What are you looking for?
胸毛
Chest hairs.
我有可能在接下来的几周间进入青春期吗
Is there any chance I'll hit puberty in the next few weeks?
天啊 可千万别 为什么这么问
Oh, God, I hope not. Why?
校区太大了 我光凭自己绝对赶不上课
The campus is so big, I'll never make it from one class to another
必需得有睾丸酮来为我加速了
without a solid dose of testosterone.
教授可能会让你先走去赶课啊
Maybe they'll let you leave early so you'll have time.
可是通常课堂结束前那几分钟
But the end of the class is when
是我指出那堂课老师错误的时间
I point out the teacher's mistakes.
大家都可喜欢我指出错误了
Everybody loves that.
我想建议你用跑的
I'd say run across campus,
但是我知道你对流汗是怎么想的
but I know how you feel about sweating.
那是皮肤的尿
It's the urine of the skin.
那你为什么不骑你的自行车呢
Why not ride your bike?
我想过这件事 但我不能让我的同僚
I considered that, but I can't let my colleagues
看到我骑有辅助轮的车 他们会觉得我是小孩子
see me with training wheels. They'll think I'm a child.
可不能让他们有这种想法
Can't have that.
能看到腋毛冒出来的迹象吗
See any fuzz growing?
我看看啊
Let me look.
姥姥不要 你个坏人
?No, Meemaw! Bad Meemaw.
你找我♥干♥嘛
What do you want?
我希望你能帮忙训练我腿部肌肉
I was hoping you could help me build up my leg muscles
来增加我的走速
to increase my speed.
如果你不想被别人追打 你就别那么惹人厌
If you don't want people chasing you, be less annoying.
是为了要赶上上课时间啦
It's so I can get to my classes on time.
谢尔顿 你清楚你自己根本不会想锻炼
Sheldon, you know you ain't gonna work out.
我会想 这事情很重要
I will. This is important.
行吧
Fine.
给 你举着这个
Here. Hold these.
你要保持背部挺直
Now, keep your back straight
然后把膝盖像这样弯曲
and bend your knees like this.
爸爸 你是球队教练
Dad, you're a football coach.
你们有在用人类生长激素
Do you use human growth hormone
来增加球员的身体机能吗
to enhance the performance of your players?
我们上一场比赛输给人家 比分是63:9 你说呢
We lost our last game 63 to 9. What do you think?
要我说 你们该开始找激素来用了
I think you should look into human growth hormone.
如果你们开始用了 也弄一点来给我吧
And if you do, send some this kid's way.
由于无法弄到受管制的药品
With no access to controlled substances,
我只剩下最后一条路了
I was left with only one option.
米希 你明天可以教我怎么骑自行车吗
Missy, will you teach me to ride a bike tomorrow?
-为什么不叫妈教你 -她要工作
- Why not Mom? - Working.
-姥姥呢 -太老了
- Meemaw? - Old.
-老爸呢 -太胖了
- Dad? - Fat.
好吧
Okay.
我真是个人美心善的好人啊
I'm such a good person.
好的 等一下你就踩踏板就对了
All right. You're gonna pedal.
我会在背后边跑边给你扶着
I'm gonna run behind and hod you up.
我好紧张
I'm nervous.
不停踩踏板就行了 没事的
Just pedal. You'll be fine.
准备好了吗
Ready?
-不太 -出发
- Not really. - ?Go.
我成功了
I'm doing it.
-好啦 我要放手啦 -别放手
- Okay, I'm gonna let go. -Don't let go.
-我要放手了 -别放手啊
- I'm letting go. - Don't let go.
-我手已经放掉了 -你已经放掉了吗
- I already let go. - You let go?
放掉了
I let go.
我成功了
I'm doing it.
-你成功了 -我成功啦
- You're doing it! - I'm doing it!
-老爸 谢尔顿受伤了 -怎么发生的
- Dad, Sheldon got hurt. - How?
有鸡追他 害他撞到邮筒
A chicken chased him into a mailbox.
真是不意外呢
Course it did.
早知道你这么会跑 我就让你教他了
If I knew you could run, I would've let you teach him.
怎么了
What happened?
贝琳达挣脱了她的鸡链
Belinda got off her leash.
你没事吧
You okay?
我的手臂好痛啊 我想要妈妈来
My arm really hurts. I want Mom.
我在呢 让我看看
You got me. Now, let me take a look.
-别碰它 -我不会弄痛你的
- Don't touch it. - I'm not gonna hurt you.
抱歉 只是你身材太大老粗 感觉就不细致
I'm sorry, but you are too big to be delicate.
那我也很细致
I'm delicate.
我只想看看你还能不能弯它
Just want to see if you can bend it.
不能 太疼了
I can't. It hurts too much.
我要带他去急诊室
I'm gonna take him to the emergency room.
起来
Come on.
-你能照顾自己吧 -能
- You gonna be okay? - Yeah.
玩得愉快
Have fun!
梅德福社区医院
情况真糟糕
This is bad.
你会没事的
You're gonna be just fine.
这是我写字的那只手
This is the arm I write with.
也是我用来吃饭的那只手
This is the arm I eat with.
还是我用来行瓦肯人礼的那只手
This is the arm I do the Vulcan salute with.
没有肿得太大 这是好现象
It's not too swollen. That's a good sign.
你又不是医生
You're not a doctor.
但我在球场上看过太多这情况了
But I see this on the football field all the time.
橄榄球员受伤是正常的
Football players are meant to be hurt.
而我是脆弱的小娇花
I'm meant to be cherished.
片子上看起来 你的尺骨裂了
Okay. Looks like you fractured your ulna.
惨了
Oh, no.
打两周的石膏 你的手臂就会重获新生
Two weeks in a cast, you'll be good as new.
打石膏 那岂不是会闷到都是汗吗
A cast? Don't those get sweaty?
-有可能 -还会发痒
- They can. - And itchy?
-一点点吧 -那它能弄湿吗
- A little. - Can it get wet?
不应该弄湿
Not supposed to.
那我要怎么洗澡啊
Then how am I supposed to take a shower?
剧集 | 小谢尔顿 | 导航列表