剧集 | 小谢尔顿 | 导航列表
《少年谢尔顿》前情提要
Previously on Young Sheldon...
你好 我是谢尔顿·库珀 欢迎收看
Hello. I'm Sheldon Cooper, and this is
《谢尔顿·库珀为何该去上大学》
"Why Sheldon Cooper Should Go to College."
所以我提议我住在家里
Which is why I'm proposing that I live at home
但去东德州理工继续师从斯特吉斯博士
but enroll full-time to continue my studies
就读全日制本科
with Dr. Sturgis at East Texas Tech.
你好 玛丽
Hi, Mary.
我知道这对你来说一定是个艰难的决定
I know this must be a hard decision for you,
但如果你让他来这里上学
but if you let him come here,
我保证我们会照顾好他
I promise we'll take good care of him.
谢尔顿·库珀准备好上大学 改变世界了
Sheldon Cooper: ready for college, ready to change the world.
停
Cut.
如果这都不能说服她 我真不知道她哪根筋不对
If that doesn't convince her, I don't know what her problem is.
我好兴奋终于能正当用大学格纸
I'm excited to finally use college-ruled paper
且不用再觉得自己是骗子了
and not feel like I'm living a lie.
什么是大学格纸
What's college-ruled paper?
每行的间隔缩小了18%
The lines are 18% closer together.
大学感觉好难啊
College sounds hard.
你就不用担心大学的事了 宝贝
You won't have to worry about that, honey.
好的
Okay.
米希 你别忘了选好你下周去生日会
Missy, don't forget that you have to pick out a present
要送人家的礼物
for that birthday next week.
妈 现在请叫我梅丽莎
Mom, it's "Melissa" now.
上中学了
Middle school.
-谁是梅丽莎 -我
- Who's Melissa? - Me.
那谁是米希
Then who's Missy?
"米希"是"梅丽莎"的乳名版
"Missy" is short for "Melissa."
就像"比利"是"威廉"的乳名版
Like how "Billy" is short for "William."
我听不懂
I don't understand.
你知道你的真名其实是威廉吧
You know how your real name is William?
我叫比利
I'm Billy.
不是 我们叫你比利 但你真实的名字是威廉
No, we call you Billy, but your real name is William.
但我的内♥裤♥上绣的是比利啊
But my underpants say "Billy" in them.
妈妈 我的名字叫威廉吗
Mom, is my name William?
是啊
Yeah.
那我都穿了谁的内♥裤♥啊
Then whose underpants am I wearing?
真的谢谢你
Thanks again.
罗宾看到一定会超开心
Robin is gonna be thrilled with this.
不用谢我 你谢玛丽吧
Oh, don't thank me. Thank Mary.
是她命令我来做的
She's the one who said I had to do it.
我好奇问一下 她有跟你提
Just out of curiosity, did she also mention
之后也得帮忙我做一个婴儿床吗
helping me build the crib at some point?
没有
No.
那她告诉你时 别忘了装第一次听到
Well, act surprised when she does.
靠
Dang it.
你在搞什么鬼
What do you think you're doing?
我在试着修复这摩托啊
Trying to get the bike started.
为什么
Why?
因为我想骑它
So I can ride it.
骑你个大头鬼
Like hell you are!
抱歉
Sorry.
你自己又不骑
You don't use it.
因为你妈不准我骑啊
'Cause your mother won't let me.
她不让我骑 你也别想骑
And if I can't, you can't.
如果能重新发动 好歹让我拿去卖♥♥了吧
If I get it running, can I at least sell it?
不行
No.
它也就闲置在那边 留着干嘛
But it's just sitting here. What's the point?
我说不行就是不行
Point is I said no.
你人这么机车 为什么会有这么帅的机车呢
I can't believe someone so lame even owned a bike like this.
为什么孩子们这么令人糟心啊
Why are kids such a pain in the ass?
我相信你的孩子肯定会很棒
I'm sure yours will be great.
我觉得这笔记本封面展现出了现在的我
I feel like this cover really says who I am now.
看起来跟你所有的笔记本都差不多
That looks like all your notebooks.
米希用的是小马 梅丽莎用的是骏马
Missy got ponies. Melissa gets horses.
库珀一家你们好
Hello, Coopers.
我是斯特吉斯博士
Dr. Sturgis here.
这条留言是给玛丽的
This is a message for Mary.
我有一些新闻想在
I have some news I need to share with you
谢尔顿开始上大学前跟你分享
before Sheldon starts college.
有空请回电
Please call me back.
他为什么会是要告诉你而不是我呢
I wonder why he'd want to talk to you and not me.
还是斯特吉斯博士
Dr. Sturgis again.
如果谢尔顿意外听到了上一条留言
If Sheldon happened to hear that last message
正在疑问为什么我要先跟他妈妈说
and is wondering why I'd want to speak to his mother first
而不是跟他说
and not him...
非常棒的问题
Excellent question!
就是这样的好奇心令他成为真正的科学人
It's that kind of curiosity that makes him a true man of science.
我是真正的科学人
I'm a true man of science.
-你好 -你好 斯特吉斯博士
- Hello. - Hello, Dr. Sturgis.
我是玛丽·库珀
This is Mary Cooper.
你好啊 谢谢你的回电
Hi. Thanks for calling me back.
所以是发生了什么事呢
So, what's going on?
一切都还好吧
Everything okay?
其实一切都非常好呢
Yes, everything is quite good, actually.
至少我一切都很好
Well, for me, that is.
你知道德州的沃克西哈奇那边
Did you know there's a supercollider being built
要盖一座超级对撞机吗
in Waxahachie, Texas?
不知道
No.
那你知道什么是超级对撞机吗
Do you know what a supercollider is?
不太知道
Not really.
需要我帮你上一堂速成课吗
Would you like a crash course?
而且好笑的是
Which is humorous
这东西刚好跟物质"高速"对撞有关呢
because it involves particles crashing into each other.
你告诉我这件事跟谢尔顿的关联在哪就行了
I'd like you to tell me what this has to do with Sheldon.
那一部分就不那么好笑了
Well, that part's less funny.
我接受了去那里工作
I've taken a job there.
等等
Hold on.
所以谢尔顿去上学时 你不会在吗
You're not gonna be around when Sheldon starts college?
这是个很棒的问题
That's a great question.
不会在
No.
约翰 我同意让他去
John, I agreed to let him go
完全是因为你会在那里罩着他
because you were gonna be there to look after him.
我知道
I know.
我也很过意不去 但是...
And I feel terrible about it, but...
我希望你能理解 这是一生难遇的一份工作
please understand, this is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity.
我无法拒绝它
I couldn't turn it down.
下周都要开始新生入学了
Orientation starts next week.
我知道
I'm aware.
我希望你准备好去告诉他
Well, I hope that you're ready
并接受他的"强烈"反应了
to hear him freak out when you tell him.
我盘算着他会为我能加入超级对撞机团队
I was kind of hoping he'd just be excited
而为我感到兴奋呢
I get to work on the supercollider.
那可不是嘛 谢尔顿的"强项"
Right, because being happy for other people
就是为别人感到高兴啊
is where he shines.
超级对撞机吗
A supercollider?
谁能拒绝掉这种机会啊
Well, you can't say no to that.
我放弃了
I give up.
你能帮我弄一张纪念保险杆贴纸吗
Ooh, can you get me a bumper sticker?
你知道斯特吉斯博士换了新工作吗
Did you know Dr. Sturgis was taking a new job?
什么工作
What job?
他去了沃克西哈奇搞什么超级对撞机
He went to work on some supercollider in Waxahachie.
"去了"是什么意思
What do you mean "Went"?
他已经去工作了
He's already there.
-你什么时候听说的 -刚才跟他通电♥话♥
- When did you hear this? - He just called.
我本来寄望谢尔顿在大学里能有他照看
I was counting on him to be there for Sheldon.
本来还以为这种大事他会想跟我说呢
Well, you'd think he would've mentioned it to me.
谢尔顿说他没意见
Sheldon says it's okay with him,
但我要是想能安心
but I would certainly feel a lot better
还是得大学里有我信任的大人啊
if there were adults there that I trusted.
答录机里也没有留言
Nothing on the answering machine.
剧集 | 小谢尔顿 | 导航列表