剧集 | 小谢尔顿 | 导航列表
谢谢 谢谢 谢谢你
Thank you, thank you, thank you!
你最好是别这么抱他
You best not be hugging him like this,
不然我很快就让你的约会结束
or that date's gonna be over real quick.
你带布兰达出去玩还挺好心的
It's nice you're taking Brenda out.
好高兴终于有人觉得我也很会玩
I'm glad someone thinks I can be fun.
谁说你会玩了 我说你很"好心"
Who said fun? I said "Nice."
行 那既然你那么会玩 你会带她去哪玩
Okay, well, if you're so fun, where would you go?
这有什么难的
It's not rocket science.
她只是想去酒吧轻松一下罢了
She just wants to go out to a bar and have some laughs.
我可以带她去
I can do that.
你语气不太坚定啊
You don't sound too sure.
毕竟已经有些时日...
It's been a while,
-不过我也不是不... -你想我陪你们去吗
- but there's no reason... - You want me to come?
你的酒钱我包了
I'll pay for all your drinks.
绝对喝到你破产
You gonna regret that.
我当时一心沉迷在我的游戏里
I was so wrapped up in my game
连丹去哪了都不知道
I didn't even know where Tam went.
♪ 你说的话 ♪
♪ The things you say ♪
Unbelievable - EMF
♪ 你真的是绝了 ♪
♪ Mm, you're unbelievable, oh... ♪
但我根本不在乎
But I didn't care,
因为我正忙着建筑我的火车王国
because I was building my locomotive empire.
但我当时不知道的是
Little did I know,
当我一边在北美拓展商业版图时
as I was spreading tracks across North America,
电脑病毒也在我的硬盘里大杀四方
a computer virus was spreading itself across my hard drive.
下一站 感染城
Next stop, Infection City.
♪ 你真的是绝了 ♪
♪ You're unbelievable... ♪
我要出门了 我看起来怎么样
I'm leaving soon. How do I look?
其实还真不赖呢
Good, actually.
你语气不用惊讶吧
Well, you don't have to sound surprised.
你愿意为布兰达·斯巴克斯梳妆打扮可真好呢
Well, it's nice you want to look good for Brenda Sparks.
你在找什么呢
What are you looking for?
扑克牌
Deck of cards.
为什么 你要跟孩子们玩吗
Why? You gonna play with the kids?
当然不是 我邀请了朋友来家里打牌
Of course not. I-I invited the guys over for poker.
你不是应该看孩子吗
You're supposed to be babysitting.
他们才不想我盯着 他们要看电视
They don't want me around. They're gonna be watching TV.
那你也不至于要赌博吧
But do you really need to be gambling?
你今晚不是要欢乐模式吗
I thought you were trying to be fun tonight.
我是啊
I am.
那你就从现在开始启动吧
Well, this seems like a good place to start.
祝你跟朋友们玩得愉快
You have a nice time with your friends. Thank you.
但我先声明 如果我回家的时候
But so help me, if the house smells like cigars
家里全是雪茄味 老娘一定跟你没完
when I get home, you will not hear the end of it.
这是你人生第一次开始欢乐 你多多努力
It's your first day being fun. Y-You keep trying.
现在我马上要去贷款好建造
Right now, I'm about to take out a loan so I can build
第一条横穿太平洋海岸到大西洋海岸的铁路
the first railroad line between the Atlantic and the Pacific.
厉害 那我负责什么呢
Cool. What do I do?
你负责看我贷款好建造
You watch me take out a loan so I can build
第一条横穿太平洋海岸到大西洋海岸的铁路
the first railroad line between the Atlantic and the Pacific.
你没有能两个人一起玩的游戏吗
Don't you have a game that two people can play?
有啊 但那些游戏没有任何一款
I do, but not one that lets you take out a loan
能让你看我贷款好建造
so you can build the first railroad line
第一条横穿太平洋海岸到大西洋海岸的铁路
between the Atlantic and the Pacific.
我先去接詹娜 然后再去接马库斯
I'll pick Jana up first, then we'll go get Marcus.
好
Okay.
-所以我们要看什么电影 -"我们"是什么意思
- So what movie we seeing? - What do you mean "We"?
你以为我会让你跟他单独看电影吗
You think I'm letting you go to the movies alone with him?
你是觉得能发生什么事情啊
What do you think's gonna happen?
什么事情都不会发生 因为有我盯场
Nothing's gonna happen, 'cause I'm gonna be there.
放轻松啦 我不会坐在你们旁边
Relax, I'm not gonna sit with you.
我会坐在后排
I'll be in the back.
但你会盯着我
But you'll be watching me?
不一定 得看我们是看哪部电影
Depends. What movie we seeing?
《美女与野兽》
Beauty and the Beast.
我绝对会盯着你
I'll be watching you.
为什么我们认识那么久 现在才一起出来玩
So how come it's taken us so long to hang out?
大概是因为我老公没抛下我过吧
Well... my husband never left me before.
现在已经能开这事玩笑了吗
We can joke about it?
那太好了
Good.
能开玩笑今晚可就轻松多了
'Cause that's gonna make this night way easier.
大家来
Here we go.
我看到了三杯啤酒吗
Is that three beers I see?
今晚是闺蜜之夜嘛
It's girls' night out and I said
而且我答应你要带你好好玩
I was gonna show you a good time.
行啊 派对女王 来个祝酒词
All right, then, party girl, give us a toast.
这个嘛...
Oh, um, well, uh...
请保佑这三杯啤酒
Bless these beers
以及为我们倒酒的酒保
and the bartender who poured them.
你不是吧
Seriously?
我感觉说的内容还不错啊
I thought it was good.
我来祝吧
I-I'll handle this.
敬朋友们
To friends.
也感谢布兰达的垃圾老公让我们能齐聚一堂
And to Brenda's crap husband who made this night possible.
-妈 -没事的 她说我们可以开这事玩笑
- Mom. - It's okay, she said we could joke about it.
你有能让我放零食的碗吗
You have a serving bowl I can put these in?
零食碗
A serving bowl?
原来我们是在跟
I didn't realize we were
烹饪女王玛莎·斯图尔特打牌啊
playing poker with Martha Stewart.
我拼死也要把你们变成文明人
I will make civilized men of y'all if it kills me.
我刚才捧场笑只是因为他是我老板
I was just laughing 'cause he's my boss.
我去给你拿个碗
I'll get you a bowl.
比利 你好啊
Uh, hey, Billy.
你不是在跟谢尔顿玩电脑游戏吗
I thought you were playing computer games with Sheldon.
我觉得无聊 所以出来坐
I got bored so I came out here.
想让我叫他出来吗
Well, you want me to go get him?
不用 我一个人待着就好
No, I'm fine by myself.
我的零食碗呢
Where's my serving bowl?
韦恩 这是比利
Uh, hey, Wayne, this is Billy.
你好
Hello.
玛丽今晚就是带他妈妈出去散心
His mama's the one Mary took out tonight.
原来如此
Oh, right.
比利 你随意 当自己家就好
Billy, you just make yourself comfortable,
想看什么电视都行 冰箱里的东西随便吃
watch whatever you want and help yourself to the fridge.
谢谢
Thank you.
你不能丢下这孩子一个人
You can't just leave this kid by himself.
为什么
Why not?
他爸爸走了 他很孤单
His father's gone. He's lonely.
那你想让我怎么做
Well, what do you want me to do,
邀请他一起打扑克吗
invite him to play poker?
比利 不如来跟我们一起玩吧
Hey, Billy, why don't you come hang with us?
什么情况
What is happening?
磁盘破坏者 - 你的硬盘已被破坏
惨了
Oh, no.
坦迪1000SL型号♥电脑实用指南
你好 这里是坦迪技术支持热♥线♥
Hello, you've reached the Tandy Tech Support Hotline.
我需要帮助 我好像中毒了
I need help. I think I have a virus.
我玩游戏玩到一半 突然...
I was playing this game, and then suddenly...
目前等待时间为28分钟
Current wait time is 28 minutes.
要我等还不是最痛苦的
It wasn't bad enough I had to wait,
我还得听可怕的摇滚乐
I also had to listen to rock and roll.
那么
So...
你们的关系有多认真
how serious is it with you two?
我们牵过手 拥抱过一次
Well, we've held hands, hugged once,
还没接过吻 但分享过同一根吸管
and we haven't kissed, but we did share a straw.
那算很来真的
Wow, pretty serious.
他们都没约会过
They haven't even been on a date yet.
你还没带我约会之前我们就已经很亲密啦
We got pretty serious before you ever took me on a date.
别大肆宣扬
Cool it with that.
-我能问个恋爱问题吗 -问啊
- Can I ask a relationship question? - Of course.
谁先说"我爱你"的
Who said "I love you" first?
你问得巧了
剧集 | 小谢尔顿 | 导航列表