剧集 | 小谢尔顿 | 导航列表
Roller coasters is a good answer.
你怎么变了 你以前很会玩很有意思的
What happened to you? You used to be fun.
还不够吗 我都陪你外孙们
Come on, I'm playing this stupid game
-玩这个蠢游戏了 -此言太失礼
- with your grandkids. - That's rude.
别废话了 我们都知道这不是你的真面目
Cut the crap. We both know this isn't you.
我真是吵不赢你
Oh, I can't win with you.
-这话是什么意思 -当我没说
- What does that mean? - Forget it.
不能当没说过 跟我说真心话
No, I'm not gonna forget it. Talk to me.
-我不想 -米希 帮帮我
- I don't want to. - Missy, help me out here.
沟通很重要
Communication is important.
我从《新鲜王子妙事多》那个剧学到的
I learned that on the Fresh Prince show.
我向你求婚 你却一口拒绝了我
I asked you to marry me and you turned me down flat.
你还在记恨这件事吗
Are you still mad about that?
我当然还耿耿于怀了
Oh, hell yeah I'm still mad about that.
他向你求婚了
He proposed?
他刚不是说了吗 听八卦要专心
He just said he did. Pay attention.
你根本没把我的求婚当回事
And you didn't even take it seriously.
我没当回事是因为你当时喝醉了
I didn't take it seriously because you were drunk.
我喝醉的时候才最诚实
That's when I'm the most honest.
你可以随便问酒吧里的人 他们都知道
You can ask anybody at the bar.
行吧 但那仍改变不了
Okay, fine. That still doesn't change the fact
-我没兴趣再婚的事实 -为什么
- that I'm not interested in getting married again. - Why not?
我才没义务向你解释
I don't have to explain myself to you.
-我想知道 -我还想玩《龙与地下城》呢
- I'd like to know. - And I'd like to play D&D.
我们谈过这话题了
We've been through this.
我喜欢我现在的生活
I like my life just the way it is,
如果你不能接受配合 那么...
and if you can't work with that, then, well...
怎样
Well what?
算你丫倒霉
Tough knuckles.
那太好了
Well, that's good, then.
我不用再假扮
I don't have to pretend to be
只喝水不喝酒的温吞老好人
mister water-drinking nice guy anymore.
我一直就想告诉你这一点
That's what I've been trying to tell you.
好吧
Yeah, well.
失陪一下
Will you all excuse me?
你去哪里
Where you going?
我去拿瓶啤酒喝
I'm gonna get myself a beer.
你们站在地窖里 面前有一个上锁的箱子
So you're standing in a crypt looking at a locked chest.
你们要怎么做
What do you do?
从箱里拿出一瓶啤酒
Pull a beer out of it.
别挡着老娘
Get out of my way.
我是盗贼 我要打开这箱子
I'm a thief, and I'm opening this chest.
你试你的 本圣骑士喝得正爽
Have at it. I'm a paladin with a buzz on.
成功了
Success.
箱子打开后 里面有一辐卷轴
The chest opens, revealing a scroll
上面用奇怪的语言写了古文字
with ancient writing in a strange language
你们不认识这门语言 你们要怎么做
you don't recognize. What do you do?
我觉得这很无聊
I say this is boring...
于是把自己变成忍♥者神龟力量公主
and turn myself into a Ninja Turtle Princess of Power.
? 忍♥者神龟... ?
? Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles... ?
游戏瞬间变得精彩
This game just got good.
-击掌 -来
- High five. - Yeah.
? 身披硬甲的英雄 神龟力量 ?
? Heroes in a half-shell, turtle power. ?
? 世上没人比我强壮 ?
? Nobody else is stronger than I am ?
? 昨天我移了一座山 ?
? Yesterday I moved a mountain ?
? 我相信我能当你的英雄 ?
? I bet I could be your hero ?
? 我是个了不起的小家伙 ?
? I am a mighty little man ?
? 我是个了不起的小家伙 ?
? I am a mighty little man ?
剧集 | 小谢尔顿 | 导航列表