剧集 | 小谢尔顿 | 导航列表
每天开去上班
To work every single day.
为了赚钱付账单
To pay the bills.
没完没了的账单
Endless bills.
我的人生怎么沦落到这田地
What happened to my life?
吃橙子吗
Orange wedge?
七分钟后我就要听新生欢迎讲座
With only seven minutes until my freshman orientation seminar,
我处境为难[粘]
I was in a sticky spot.
幸好 我带了更粘的解决办法
Thankfully, I was armed with an even stickier solution.
你们来了
Ah, you made it!
各位
Hey, guys,
这是萨姆和玛丽
this is Sam and Mary.
大家都好友好哦
Well, aren't y'all friendly.
今天大家来到这里 我们非常激动
We are so excited to have you here today.
今年的入学竞争最为激烈
This is the most competitive year we've had for admissions.
所以你们该为自己的成就感到自豪
So you should feel really good about your accomplishments.
你们是学者精英群体的一份子...
You belong to an elite group of scholars...
虽然我看起来不像 但我是物理学的未来
I may not look it, but I'm the future of physics,
所以你继续吧
so just move on.
你有孩子了
You have kids?
三个呢
Three.
你保养得太好了吧
You look amazing!
有两个孩子是双胞胎
?Two of 'em are twins.
我也不想自夸啦 但是自然分娩的哦
I don't want to brag, but natural birth.
我好喜欢大学
I love college.
康妮·塔克
约翰
John.
亲爱的康妮 你也许听说了
Dear Connie, you may have heard
我接受了去沃克西哈奇盖超级对撞机的工作
I've taken a job at the new supercollider in Waxahachie.
我本来想当面告诉你的 但是
I wanted to tell you in person, but, uh,
我担心你会难过
I was afraid you'd be upset.
说实话
And, honestly...
我更担心你不会难过
I was even more afraid you wouldn't be.
约翰 你个傻子
Oh, John.
写信也给了我机会使用我的宇航员笔
This also gives me an excuse to use my astronaut pen--
而且不是在我头下脚上的情况下使用
and not upside down.
但就算我人是倒过来的 我也能正常写出来
But if I was, it would still write.
你在后座还好吗
How are you doing back there?
我从没感到如此有活力
I've never felt so alive!
赞美上帝
Praise the Lord!
我们一路开去墨西哥吧
Let's go to Mexico.
剧集 | 小谢尔顿 | 导航列表