剧集 | 小谢尔顿 | 导航列表
And if you have any grammar questions, please ask first.
"祝你有个愉快的暑假 小乔治"
"Have a great summer. Georgie."
通常我会写 "祝你有个超屌♥的暑假"
Normally I'd write, "Have a bitchin' summer,"
但我觉得你应该不会喜欢
but I figured you wouldn't like that.
我的确不会
I wouldn't.
我姥姥给我写了
My meemaw wrote...
"我勇敢的小饼饼
"To my brave Moon Pie.
你像个真正的德州猛汉一样勇挫困难"
You handled this like a true Texan."
我妈妈写道
My mom wrote...
"谢利 你永远都是我的小宝贝
"Shelly, you'll always be my baby,
但我很骄傲你成长为一个优秀少年
"But I'm so proud of the young man you've become.
爱你的妈妈"
Love, Mom."
比利写的是
And Billy wrote...
"比利"
"Billy."
第二天 我把石膏摘了下来
The next day, I got my cast off.
我这种追求对称性的强迫症人士
In a world where I valued symmetry, I was relieved
看到我两条手臂依旧苍白瘦弱就放心了
to see that both my arms were as pale and skinny as ever.
但本德州猛汉还有未完成的事要处理
But this Texan had unfinished business to tend to.
想让我扶你一段吗
Want me to get you started?
不 我自己能行
No, I can do it.
我的确做到了
And I did do it.
我像大人一样畅骑没有辅助轮的自行车
I rode my bike without training wheels like an adult.
区区一只鸡
It would take more than a chicken
或骨折的威胁可吓不倒本猛汉
or the threat of a fractured bone to scare me.
但一只叫"剩饭饭"的棕色猛兽可以
It would take a brown beast named Scraps.
妈咪
Mommy?!
我那天逃命足足骑了11英里
I rode my bike 11 miles that day.
妈咪
Mommy!
? 世上没人比我强壮 ?
? Nobody else is stronger than I am ?
? 昨天我移了一座山 ?
? Yesterday I moved a mountain ?
? 我相信我能当你的英雄 ?
? I bet I could be your hero ?
? 我是个了不起的小家伙 ?
? I am a mighty little man ?
? 我是个了不起的小家伙 ?
? I am a mighty little man ?
剧集 | 小谢尔顿 | 导航列表