剧集 | 情牵你我她(2016) | 导航列表
不要做傻♥逼♥!
Stop being such a dumb-ass!
- 我们是成年人了 - 成年人?
- We are adults. - Adults?
我们是成年人
We are adults.
手从我西装上拿开!
Get your hands off my suit!
- 哦 什么? - 耶
- Oh, what? - Yeah.
这是干嘛?
What was that?
抱歉 抱歉 这是我兄弟 我道歉
Sorry, sorry. He's my brother. I apologize.
听着 你最好跑快点
Listen, you better run.
保持
Stay with it.
拒绝你大脑的阻碍机制
Say no to your brain's defense mechanism
不要撤退或者投降
of retreat and surrender.
向你的意志力 意图说是
Say yes to your will, your intentions.
你不是要高♥潮♥了吧 是吗?
You're not going to have an orgasm, are you?
恩 不保证
Mm. No promises.
我的大脑正在和身体产生某种共鸣
I'm having some kind of mind-body renaissance.
保持
Stay present.
灵肉合一
Be with your body.
相信你的身体
Trust your body.
感谢它为你所做的一切
Be thankful for all that she does for you.
聆听
Hear her.
我可以听见我身体的凯格尔训练法
I can hear this one Kegel-ing from over here.
闭嘴!
Shut up!
哦 艾玛 你真美丽
Oh, wow, Emma, just beautiful.
你在发光啊
You're glowing.
大家 如果你们可以过来看看 艾玛
Everyone, if you can manage to look over here at Emma,
这就是信任你的身体的样子
this is what it looks like to trust your body.
你激发了我 艾玛
You inspire me, Emma.
老师教得好
I have a great teacher.
合十礼
Namaste.
做下犬式
And into downward dog.
鼻子上有点东西啊 月光女神
Got a little something on your nose, there, Moonbeam.
嫉妒了?
Jealous much?
我只是习惯了
I'm simply accustomed
在任何事情上都比你好一点
to being better than you at everything,
尤其是瑜伽
especially yoga.
你并没有什么都比我好一点
You are not better than me at everything.
我等着呢
I'm waiting.
我比你擅长勾搭妹子
I'm better than you at hooking up with girls.
我们是在说
Are we talking about
那个讨厌的 丑陋的研究生吗?
the hideously deformed grad student?
对的
We are.
我们在浴室里亲热了
We made out in the bathroom.
在她给了我一个桌子下的脚活之后
After she gave me a foot job under the table.
我不能停止想着这个
I can't stop thinking about it.
哦
Oh.
怎么了?
What's wrong?
就是...
Just...
如果你重回找女朋友的状态 为什么不找我 你最好的闺蜜?
If you're back into chicks, why not me, you big lesbo?
我的意思是 我当然会拒绝你 但是...
I mean, I'd refuse you, of course, but...
好吧 首先 我不是一个"蕾丝"
Okay, first of all, I am not a "Big lesbo,"
顺便说一句 这说法听上去不太好
which is offensive, by the way.
其次...
And second...
我甚至不知道 我是不是又变成了"喜欢女的了"
I don't even know if I'm "Back into chicks."
两个兔耳朵了 归我了
Double air quotes. Mine.
是她先开始的吗?
So did she initiate?
你很被动吗 还是...
Were you, like, a passive participant or...
我那天一点儿也不像个女人
I was no lady in the ladies room.
什么意思?
What does that mean?
你都做到什么地步了?
How far did you go?
你们啦 比如说 口♥活♥了?
Were you guys, like, eating at the Y?
哇 我都不知道那什么意思
Ew. I don't even know what that means.
你告诉杰克了吗?
Have you told Jack?
说了
Yeah.
我感觉好像
I kind of feel like
我把我的婚姻挂在了十楼的窗外
I'm dangling my marriage out a 10-story window right now.
但是与此同时
But at the same time,
我又比从前更爱他了
I'm into him more than ever.
你知道嘛 我又想要他了
You know, I want him again.
这说得通吗?
Does that make sense?
人们从状态完好的飞机上跳下来
People jump out of perfectly good airplanes
总是会有一个原因的 孩子
for a reason, babydoll.
也许吧
Maybe.
你和卡门练完瑜伽在喝酒吗?
Are you and Carmen having your post-yoga wine?
加州葡萄酒?
A little Pinot?
她把我的给抢走了
She took mine
因为我一句话里面用了两次兔耳朵
when I air quoted twice in the same sentence.
好吧
Okay, good,
因为我半个小时以后和黛娜有约
because I just booked a time with Dina in about 30 minutes.
我们一会儿见吧
I'll meet you there.
我可能会早到一点
I'm gonna get there early,
好让我看起来
and just kind of establish my position
是个好男人
as the good guy in this situation.
A项 我们的心理医生是个小姑娘
A, our shrink is a chick,
B项 你现在这样搞是因为
B, you started the whole thing
找了个小姐
by calling a hooker,
还有C项 你喝醉了
so C, you are screwed.
等等 你刚刚是说
Wait, did you just say
你把这件事情跟卡门坦白了吗?
all this in front of Carmen?
没没没 当然没有
No. No, of course not.
她...
She's, uh...
她去便便了...
she's pooping.
她肯定会被你惊着的
I'm sure she'll be thrilled
你把她便便的事情都说出来了
you're outing her pooping habits.
好吧
Yeah.
这...这都是因为瑜伽
It's... it's a yoga thing.
你懂得 跑去洗手间
You know, run to the bathroom,
为了抢一个坑儿
occasional fight over a stall.
你懂得 瑜伽
You know, yoga.
好吧 爱你呦 一会儿见
Okay. I love you. See you there.
爱你 亲爱的 拜拜
Love you, Babe. Bye.
对不起
I'm sorry.
除了便便说什么都成 除了便便说什么都成
Anything but poo. Anything but poo.
你知道嘛 下次 你直接告诉他我挂了
You know what, just next time, tell him I died.
给你这杯
There you are.
好吧
Okay.
我真的很努力
I'm trying really hard
想要...又耐心又听话的待在这儿
to be... patiently submissive here,
但是这种沉默
but this steely silence thing
就...
is... is...
让我觉得
just about to cross the line
我有点招人不待见
between self-empowerment and douchebaggery.
我觉得你就是让我赎罪的
I think you might be my penance.
为你过去的罪行赎罪?
For the evil man-deeds of your past?
你现在
You gotta see it
看出来了吧?
through now, right?
受磨难 受净化
Suffer. Be cleansed.
我一直都在受折磨 依依
I'm all done suffering, Iz.
我懂的
I know.
哦 是吗?
Yeah, you do?
我懂 真的
I do. Yes.
好吧
Good,
因为你想要跟我来一回正式约会
cause you are going to take me on a proper date.
是吗?
Is that right?
你要先追我再说
You are going to court me first.
好吧
Okay.
然后你要求婚
Then you're going to woo me...
准备红酒和晚餐
And wine and dine me.
我有机会吗?
Any chance I'm gonna get some?
我就是个小婊砸
I'm a sure thing. Yeah. Complete slut.
行啊
Sold.
剧集 | 情牵你我她(2016) | 导航列表