剧集 | 情牵你我她(2016) | 导航列表
今天从盖柏那得了点建议
Got some advice from Gabe today.
我猜猜... 我们应该拯救我们的婚姻
Let me guess... we should save our marriage
靠来一段4p
by having a foursome.
差不多是这个意思 你懂的
He basically said that, you know,
把钱从我们和依奇的关系里分离开后
we totally screwed up by taking the money
我们糟透了
out of the relationship with Izzy.
钱限定了这段关系只是工作关系
The money's what kept it a finite business arrangement.
美妙而老套的美国应招式性♥爱♥
Good, old-fashioned, American sex for hire,
不... 无论我们让它变成了什么
not... whatever we've let this become.
他也说了如果这段关系变得更复杂
He also said that if it ever became anything more than that,
那他和玛丽会和我们断绝往来
that he and Marie would totally cut us off.
卡门也是这么说的
So did Carmen.
戴夫也是
So did Dave.
但疯狂的是 它奏效了
Crazy thing is, it worked.
这个计划奏效了 我的意思是 我不知道你是怎么想的
The plan worked. I mean, I don't know about you.
我感觉我们做了人生中最棒的性♥爱♥
It feels to me like we're having the best sex of our lives.
对
Yeah.
- 对吧? - 对
- Right? - Yeah.
杰克 这段关系会怎么发展下去呢?
Jack, where's it possibly gonna go from here?
我想说的是... 她怎么才能真正地融入我们的...
I mean, h... how does she realistically fit into our...
我们的工作 我们的生活?
our work, our jobs, our lives?
但我们知道这正在发生 对吧?
But we knew that going in, you know?
她似乎让一些界限变得模糊了
She kind of erased the boundaries
当她撕掉那张支票的时候
when she tore up that check.
像是她觉得我们在约会
It's like she thinks we're dating,
像是这段关系能一直下去
like this could be something permanent.
我知道
I know.
好吧 我们该怎么做
All right. So what's our move?
我们就把她叫过来
We just invite her over
跟她说她得收下那份钱
and tell her she's got to take the money.
对 不然... 不然就这样结束吧
Yeah. Or... or it's over.
- 不然就结束 对吧? - 对
- Or it's over, right? - Yeah.
所以我们为什么不从这事脱身?
So why aren't we just walking away from this?
- 妈妈? - 那是什么?
- Mom? - What was that?
你听到了么?
Did you hear that?
那听起来很像...
That sounded a lot like...
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
我想我一定是按错键打给你了
I think I must've butt-dialed you.
不 不 没事
No, no, it's all good.
嗯 等我回家再见
Yeah. See you when I get home.
拜
Bye.
嗨
Hey.
宝贝 我... 我不知道你以为你听到了什么
Sweetheart, I... I don't know what you think you heard...
你指的是依奇不是你侄女那部分
You mean the part about Izzy not being your niece,
还是你们雇她
or the part about you guys paying her
跟你们做了恶心变♥态♥的三人性♥爱♥这部分
to have pervy, three-way sex with you?
什... 什么? 不 爱娃 不
Wha... what? No, Ava. No.
蠢蠢的 很赞的爱娃
Silly, wonderful Ava.
我们... 不是
We... No.
额 我们正往下走 然后我们在讨论些东西
Um, we were walking down and then we were talking
一些绝对不是你听到的那样的东西
about something that was totally not that at all.
不 不 不
No, no, no.
不要... 不要浪费我的时间 杰克
Don't... don't waste my time, Jack,
因为过五分钟我还要去上课
because I've got class in five.
我们有点小交易可谈 对吧?
We got some negotiating to do, don't we?
- 你该叫塔卡斯基先生 - 我非常肯定
- It's Mr. Trakarsky. - I'm pretty sure
我现在想叫什么就叫什么
it's whatever I want it to be now.
杰克
Jack.
噢 天哪
Oh, God.
她在敲诈咱们 杰克
She's blackmailing us, Jack.
所以她才没告诉洛莉
That's why she didn't tell Lori.
- 天哪 - 对吧?
- Oh, God. - Right?
- 对 对 - 老天爷呐
- Yeah. Oh, yeah. - Oh, my God.
噢 天
Oh, my God.
噢 噢 别沮丧 杰克
Oh. Oh, don't be sad, Jack.
你要当院长了
You get to be dean
我也能当上学生会主席
and I get to be class president.
无论我又蠢又赞的小脑袋里有什么
And whatever else pops into my silly, wonderful head.
剧集 | 情牵你我她(2016) | 导航列表