剧集 | 情牵你我她(2016) | 导航列表
三人行 前情提要
Previously on "You Me Her"...
那么你在这做什么?
Then what are you doing here?
- 我在找一个女孩 - 我就知道!
- I'm looking for a girl. - I knew it!
两天前去你家的
Who was that chick who got dropped off
那个女孩是谁?
at your house two nights ago?
她是我侄女 杰姬
She's my niece. Jackie.
我们有一个关于洛莉的很严重的问题
We have a serious fucking Lori problem.
杰克的侄女会和我们一起吗?
Will Jack's niece be joining us?
- 杰克的侄女? - 她名字叫什么来着?
- Jack's niece? - What is her name again?
- 额 依奇? - 依奇
- Oh, uh, Izzy? - Izzy.
杰克告诉爱娃她的名字是杰姬
Jack told Ava that her name was Jackie.
安迪 你为什么要跟我到这里
Andy, why'd you follow me here
- 到... 到我叔叔家来? - 呵呵
- to... to my uncle's house? - Right.
杰克叔叔
Uncle Jack.
我配不上你 你懂吗?
You are too good for me. You know?
嗯 你知道吗 你说的对
Yeah. You know what? I think you're right.
你不会让我一个人把酒喝完的
You're not gonna make me drink this all by myself,
对吧?
right?
我最近在努力
I've been working crazy hours
搭构这个巨大的场地给... 一个全新的剧场
on this huge pitch for a... A fancy new theater
就在杰克工作的汉密尔顿高中
at The Hamilton School, where Jack works?
我可以向任何人寻求建议
There's a million people I could come to for advice.
可是我却找了你 我现在有太多太多的事情要处理了
I come to you. I have a lot on my plate right now.
什么?! 噢
What?! Ow.
我们都同意这只是商业上的安排吧?
We agree that this is a business arrangement, right?
- 你从来没有兑换过支票? - 没有
- You never cashed the check? - No.
我爱我们
I love us.
你懂的 不止是性♥爱♥ 是我们每一个人
You know, not just the sex, but, like, us.
我也是
Me too.
我也是
Me three.
你在想什么?
What are you thinking?
你又在想什么呢?
What are you thinking?
我在想一个大学生
I'm thinking that a college student
昨晚睡在了我们中间
slept between us in our bed last night.
是啊 在我们一起做♥爱♥了之后
Yeah. After we all had sex together.
我觉得这... 这才是重点 亲爱的
I think that... that's the headline, honey.
是的
Right.
她现在还在这
And she's still here.
我们都要准备去上班了她还在卧室
She's in the bedroom while we're gonna head off to work.
我... 我觉得有些怪异 如果我觉得有些怪 这会很奇怪吗?
I... I feel weird about that. Is it weird that I feel weird?
还记得我重复做的梦
Remember that recurring dream I kept having,
我们两都坐在保时捷里
where we were both in that Porsche,
每小时90迈
like 90 miles an hour,
边笑边喝酒
laughing and drinking,
然后我们互相看了看
and then we look at each other,
才意识到我们都在后座
and we realize that we're both in the backseat
然后并没有人在驾驶?
and nobody's at the wheel?
记得 你又做了这个梦吗?
Yeah. You had that dream again?
我需要你告诉我
I need you to tell me that we're not
当生活这辆车撞到了护栏
in the backseat while our life
坠入山崖起火 恐怖的结局
is just crashing through a guardrail,
而我们俩都没在后座上
down a mountain to a fiery, horrible end.
不会的 瞧 我们都做出了自己的选择
No. Here, we made a choice.
这就是我们的选择
This was a choice, here.
我们... 我们做这个选择时 是清醒的
We... we did it with our eyes open
我们的手也在方向盘上
and our hands on the wheel.
我们知道我们在做什么 我们 我们也会
We knew what we were doing. And w... we can...
我们接下来怎么办... 也是取决于自己
And what we do next is... is up to us.
好吧
Yeah.
等下 你刚刚是在对我做心理指导吗?
Wait. Did you just shrink me?
我不知道你在说什么
I don't know what you're talking about.
但是你的时间到了
But your hour is up.
放轻松 亲爱的 我们都会迟到了
Easy, tiger. We're gonna be late.
你的手放在我裤子上
Well, your hand down my pants is sending me
是在向我传递颇为复杂的讯息 我得承认
a pretty mixed message right now, I have to admit.
噢 瞧瞧
Oh, well, look at that.
- 是啊 - 我的错
- Yeah. - My bad.
谢谢
Thanks.
所以 昨晚我们有向对方表达爱意吗?
So, d... did we all profess our love to each other
还只是我想象的那样?
last night, or did I just imagine that?
昨晚在我仰头检查天花板的时候
I had time to sift through the forensics
做了下取证筛选
while inspecting the ceiling last night,
然后这是我想到的...
and here's what I came up with...
依奇说"我爱我们"
Izzy said, "I love us."
不是你 不是我 是我们
Not you, not me, us.
是我们三个人 一起
Like the three of us, together.
好吧 所以我们回应的时候
Right. So when we said it back,
并不是真心想说"我爱你"
we didn't really mean "I love you,"
还只是单纯的庆祝?
we just were celebrating?
是我们 现在情况就是 我们三个一起
Us, the situation, the three of us together.
好吧
Okay.
"我们三个一起"是什么意思?
What does that mean, "The three of us together"?
你是指
Are you referring to like
在床上和谐地三人行
us actually physically together in the bed,
还是我们三个在一起了?
or, like, are we a... are we together, together?
是我们三个人可以约会吗?
Like the three of us could be dating?
还是可以互相拍拖?
Like the three of us are seeing each other?
我指 我甚至都不知道这样如何经营下去
I mean, I don't even know how that would work, physically.
我们怎么可以... ?如果我们一起走人行道
How could we... ? If we walk down the sidewalk,
人们都没法和我们并排
people wouldn't be able to get around us.
社会也会解体
Like, society would crumble.
整个步行系统... 也会分崩离析
The whole pedestrian system w... would fall apart.
依奇可以在看电影的时候
I mean, would Izzy sit between us
拿着爆米花 坐在我们之间
at the movies and hold a pop-corn
那如果圣诞节和感恩节呢?
What about Christmas and Thanksgiving?
她会来和我们一起 和我们的家庭一起
Would she come with us, with our families,
坐着吃晚餐吗?
sitting down at dinner?
所以我们又回到了那个爆♥炸♥ 恐怖的结局
And we are back to the fiery, horrible end.
啊
Ugh.
他妈的 你个贱♥人♥
God damn it, you slut.
噢 真是个最差的决定
Oh, hello worst decision ever.
嘿 听着 抱歉
Hey, listen. I'm sorry, okay?
如果这有用 我现在也讨厌我自己
If it helps, I kind of hate myself right now, too.
你知道的 我不是那种人 你也不是
You know, I'm not that guy and you're not that girl.
- 这只是... - 我们就是这种人 安德鲁
- It's just... - We are what we do, Andrew,
这是我们选择的积累
the accumulation of our choices.
嘿 妮娜
Hey, Nina.
我们可以只怪依奇
Can we just agree to blame Izzy
然后假装这件事从来没有发生吗?
and move on with our lives like this never happened?
当然了
Definitely.
你们在这
There they are.
嗨 我的两个爱人
Hi, my two lovers.
嘿
Hey.
抱歉
Sorry.
爱人们
Lovers.
我绝对要用这个词
I'm totally gonna rock that word
给每个人绑上重担
and just put the onus on everybody
来搞清楚我是不是认真的
to figure out if I'm being serious or not.
-嗨 - 嗨
- Hi. - Hi.
哦 某人早上过得不错啊
Well, someone's having quite the morning.
嗯?
Hmm?
我也摸了 所以...
I copped a feel, too, so...
是吗?
You did?
他今天早上干得非常不错
He's doing very well this morning.
哦 这看起来不公平
Well, that hardly seems fair.
来两把?
Two cops?
你看上去真不错
You look really nice.
- 好吧 喔 呃... - 什么?
- Okay, wow. Um... - What?
呃 我 呃...
Uh, I, uh...
你好可爱
You're adorable,
剧集 | 情牵你我她(2016) | 导航列表