剧集 | 情牵你我她(2016) | 导航列表
才让你们性致盎然的?
that invigorated your sex life?
- 呃 没有 - 亲爱的?
- Uh, no. - Honey?
- 没啥改变 - 没有
- No. - No.
没有什么改变 跟以前一样…
No, no. I mean, the same...
我没…没想到什么变化
Nothing I can... I can think of.
让我想想…没有的
Uh, let's see. No...
- 没有 - 没有的
- No. - Nope.
床单嘛 以前怎么滚 现在就怎么滚 对的
No, same old, uh, just as it was, yeah.
嗯 我是说…我们...
Yeah. I mean, we... yeah.
别人怎么做 我们就是怎么做的
We pretty much do it, you know, like everyone else.
标准程式
Standard.
他和她 两个人的私处交缠
Just two parts, his and hers.
丁丁和蜜♥穴♥ 很寻常...
Penis, vagina, just normal...
她知道怎么做
She knows how it works.
我只是这么一说 因为我不想让她认为...
No, I'm just saying 'cause I don't want her to think...
我们并没有爆菊或者什么的
It's not anal or anything.
那样挺奇怪的 而且我觉得...
That's, like... that's weird, and I think...
她不会让我爆菊的
She won't let me do anal.
反正以前没有过
Never has.
这一定是个疯狂的趴体
This party's gonna be crazy.
好了 你个笨蛋
Okay, you're dumb.
我恨你
I hate you.
别乱杀人啊
Please don't kill anybody.
我爱你
I love you.
我也爱你
I love you, too.
你还好吗?
You okay?
你还好吗?
Are you okay?
嘿
Hey.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
抱...抱歉 你说什么了?
S... sorry. What'd you say?
我问你 你还好吗
I asked if you were okay.
喔 还好
Oh, yeah.
嗯 当然不太好
Yeah. No, definitely.
我是说 我得在几周之后的感恩节才能再见到她了
I mean, I'm gonna see her in a few weeks at Thanksgiving,
我就是觉得有点那个 不过随便吧
I think, so it's, you know, whatever.
想要喝点小酒吗?
Want to do a couple shots?
我不知道
I don't know.
其实这个决定并没有那么复杂 妮娜
It's not really a complicated decision, Nina.
喔 也对 没错
Oh, then, yeah, sure.
嗯
Okay.
你在干吗?
What are you doing?
我认为他们有权知道
I think they have a right to know.
你…你觉得他们有权知道吗?
Do y... do you think they have a right to know?
我不知道
I don't know.
你在想些什么?
What are you thinking?
我只是觉得 我们得跟她谈谈
I just feel like we should talk to her.
这是个不认识的号♥码
I don't know the number.
如果是什么重要的消息 他们会留言的
If it's important, they'll leave a message.
接吧
Get it.
你该接这个电♥话♥
You should get it.
你好
Hello?
我们认为你有权利知道这件事情
We think you have a right to know.
你们是谁?
Who's we?
谁打来的?
Who is it?
我不知道
I don't know.
我和安迪
Me and Andy.
- 妮娜? - 吓人的妮娜?
- Nina? - Scary Nina?
是的 吓人的妮娜 依奇的室友
Yeah, Scary Nina. Izzy's roommate.
我们有权利知道些什么事情? 她还好吗?
What do we have a right to know? Is she okay?
- 出什么事情了吗? - 我还不知道
- Is everything all right? - I don't know yet.
她要永远的离开这里了
She's leaving for good.
她...把这个叫做
She, um... she's calling it,
精神崩溃的某一种
like, some part of her mental breakdown,
都是胡说八道
but that's bullshit.
她离开就是因为你们
She's leaving 'cause of you guys.
为什么...为什么她因为我们而离开?
Why... why would she be leaving because of us?
我没懂
I don't get it.
因为她爱上了你们
Because she fell in love with you,
你们两个人 千真万确
both of you, for real.
什么? 她走了?
What? She left?
- 她是离开这个城市了吗? - 我还不知道
- Like, she left town? - I don't know yet.
你能问点有用的问题吗?
Well, can you ask the important questions?
她现在在哪儿?
Where is she now?
她在机场
She's at the airport.
她的飞机晚上八点三十五分起飞
Her flight leaves at 8:35pm,
我记不清她的航♥班♥
I can't remember her airline,
但是因为某些 伤心奇怪的原因
but for some, um, sad, strange reason,
起飞时间烙印在我的脑海中
the departure time is branded on my brain.
她在哪儿?她在哪儿?
Where is she? Where is she?
好了 我挂了
Okay. So I'm out.
- 好的 谢谢 - 杰克 她在哪儿?
- Okay, thanks. - Jack, where is she?
- 我...我... - 她在哪儿呢?
- I... I... - Where is she?
- 我们得赶去机场 - 机场?
- We got to go to the airport. - The airport?
老天 一直是接入语♥音♥信箱
Shit. It keeps going straight to her voice-mail.
我们快到了
We're almost there.
试试...试试发短♥信♥或者什么的
Just try... try texting or something.
依奇 我是艾玛 拜托回我电♥话♥
Izzy, it's Emma. Please call us back.
我们马上就到机场了
We're almost at the airport.
发短♥信♥给她 不要...我认为她没有...
Text her. Don't... I don't think she...
我给她发过短♥信♥了 已经发了
I've texted her. I've texted her.
她...她的...她关机了
She's... she's... her phone is off.
你能再开快一点儿吗?
Can you go any faster?
你长这么大 还没看过浪漫喜剧吗?
Have you never seen a romantic comedy in your entire life?
我们哪儿都不去
We aren't going anywhere.
我就是有一点疑惑
I'm just a little confused.
这是机场的离境大厅
See, this is what we call the departure level of the airport.
人们来这里只有一个原因 就是离开
Going somewhere is the only reason people come here.
我们要一张最便宜的今晚起飞
We will take your cheapest ticket
目的地随意的机票
flying anywhere tonight.
好了 你们最便宜的机票是去哪儿的?
Right. What's your cheapest ticket?
目的地是最烂的地方吗?
Like, that's the shittiest destination you can think of?
是...克利夫兰?
Is it still... Cleveland?
我们不飞那里
We don't fly there.
我们是想去阻止某人离开
We're trying to stop someone from going somewhere.
夫人 你看起来可不像一个恐♥怖♥分♥子♥...
Ma'am, you don't seem like a terrorist...
谢谢 我知道
Well, thank you. I get that a lot.
...但是你知道吗? 我从你的话里
... but do you see how I might find your choice of words
发现了一些问题
a little troubling?
我们就是想让她知道她没有疯
We just want her to know she's not going crazy.
是的 我们有一样的感觉
Yeah, and we feel the same way.
然后选择权在她手里 我们就是...
And that it's up to her. We'll just...
她是个不同的人 不是她 是...我们有一个...
She's a different person, not her. It's... we have a...
我还是觉得信息量太大 但是...
Still feel like this is too much information, but...
干了这杯
Let's get fucked up.
肯定的
Okay. For sure.
- 再来一杯 - 嗯?
- Another. - Yeah?
好的
Yeah.
不不不
No, no, no, no, no, no, no.
已经全部登机了
We're all accounted for.
拜托了 老天
Please. Oh, my God.
需要帮助吗? 你们是这架飞机上的吗?
Can I help you? Are you on this flight?
不是 旧金山
Uh, no. Uh, San Francisco.
你们难道想去丹佛去?
Do you wish you were going to Denver?
-还没起飞吗? -我们已经满载了
- It... it hasn't left yet? - We are all full.
我们就是想给飞机上的人
What if we wanted to just get a message
留一条言
to someone on that flight?
- 不行 - 但是...
- No. - But just...
不行
No.
真的吗?
Really?
一条短短的信息呢?
Just a little message?
剧集 | 情牵你我她(2016) | 导航列表