剧集 | 情牵你我她(2016) | 导航列表
Don't cry. Don't cry.
- 我不会哭 - 不 我们很好
- I'm not gonna cry. - No. We're good.
我们和好 对吧?
We're good, okay?
我爱你
I love you.
好吗? 没事的
Okay? It's okay.
你现在好了?
You okay now?
-我太爱你了 - 我爱你
- I love you very much. - I love you.
对不起 伙计们
I'm sorry, guys.
天啊!这都是我的错
Fuck! This is all my fault.
- 依兹 - 哦 天啊
- Izzy. - Oh, God.
我真的觉得 这时候
I really feel like, at this point,
我们唯一的办法就是走过那个门廊
our only option is just to walk up there on the porch.
我们要直接穿过那扇门 或者谁有个钥匙?
We'll walk right in the door, or does anyone have a key?
卡门? 戴夫?
Carmen? Dave?
嘿!嘿!哇哦!
Hey, hey! Wow!
嗨 大家..你们为什么...
Hi, every... Why are you...
怎么了?你在为什么在这?
What's happening? Why are you guys here?
看 这个年轻人在你的房♥子旁鬼鬼祟祟
Well, see, this young man, he was lurking around the side
通过你的窗户在偷♥窥♥
of your house, peeking in your windows.
说是要找他女朋友
Said he was looking for his girlfriend.
嘿 再说一次 我可没说女朋友这个词
Hey, once again, I didn't use the word "Girlfriend."
- 他说了 - 安迪 为什么...
- Yes, he did. - Andy, why...
为什么... 你为什么要跟踪我
why are you... Why'd you follow me here
- 到这...到我叔叔的家? - 好吧
- to... to my uncle's house? - Right.
- 杰克叔叔 - 我知道你非常不舒服
- Uncle Jack. - I know you said you weren't feeling well,
在你吃了披萨了之后
which, you know, wasn't entirely surprising
也十分的正常
considering the pizza intake.
在窗户边时你可没穿衣服
You weren't dressed in the window.
- 他没穿衣服 - 嗯嗯
- He wasn't dressed. - Mnh-mnh.
- 是的 我没穿 我... -怎么了?
- Yes, I was. I had my... - What?
只是...
It was...
你确定不是反射在...
You're sure it wasn't the reflection in the...
不
No.
看见了你的...
Saw your...
我一个乳♥头♥?这个?
My one nip? This nipple?
这是件好衣服啊
It's a great shirt.
我从没见过这个男人
I've never even seen this guy before.
你甚至都没跟他聊过天
You never even talked about him, and, like,
然后突然你收到了简讯 你病了
all of a sudden, you get a text, you say you're sick,
然后就跑到了他的房♥子?
and then you sneak off to his house?
到底是怎么回事?
Like, what's going on?
你知道吗 相反的 没有人看见过或者
You know, conversely, none of us had ever heard of
听说过她 一直到大概 三天前?
nor seen her before, what, uh, three days ago?
- 三天前 - 对
- Three days ago. - Yeah.
- 嗯哼 - 你知道吗 洛莉?
- Mm-hmm. - You know what, Lori?
也许...也许他们真的很疏远
Maybe... Maybe they did drift apart.
也许他们有一个复杂的家庭关系
Maybe there are some complex family dynamics
我们没权利知道
that we simply don't feel obligated to share with you.
好 塔卡斯基家的 给我解个惑
Okay, riddle me this, Trakarskys.
如果她真的是你侄女
If she is your niece,
为什么她得从林子里偷偷摸摸的
why does she have to sneak through the woods
过来拜访你家呢?
to go and visit her own family?
嗯?
Hmm?
是啊
Yeah.
对 有道理 洛瑞
Yeah. Good one, Lori.
我也很奇怪
I was actually wondering the exact same thing.
万圣节快乐!
Happy Halloween!
当当
Boom.
- 当我... - 四
- When I was like... - Four...
- ...十四岁 - 十四岁
- ... 14. - 14.
杰克把我吓尿了...
Jack scared the shit out of me...
- 就像... - ...我的朋友们又带着这个, 所以...
- Like... - ... and my friends wearing this, so...
- 一样的面具 - 我打了她的小报告
- Same mask. - I snuck her in.
她带着这个躲在了柜子了
She hid in the closet with this.
这...
It was...
- 这实在是史诗级别的 - 对
- It was epic. - Yep.
杰克都尿了
Jack peed his pants.
- 什么? - 我没有尿在身上
- What? - I didn't pee my pants.
就是 额 我溢出了部分在...
It was like, uh, I spilled something on...
杰克 你尿在了身上?
Jack, you pissed your pants?
这太特么棒了!
That is fucking awesome!
- 我没有尿 - 这是绝杀的一部分
- I didn't pee my pants. - It's part of the lore.
别挣扎了 亲爱的
Don't fight it, honey.
- 为什么这也需要提及 - 因为这发生了
- Why was that necessary? - It's happening.
好 所以 就这样吧
Okay, so, that's it. We can wrap this up.
或者你们想回家拿你们的 额
Or do you guys want to go home and get your, uh,
火把和干草叉吗?
torches and pitchforks?
什么? 不 不
What? No, no.
我在当一个好邻居! 我指 如果...
I was being a good neighbor! I mean, if...
如果你们看见一个陌生人在窥探我的窗户
if one of you sees a stranger peering in my window,
我会希望你们能正直地说出来
I would hope you would have the decency to say,
"嘿 洛瑞
"Hey, Lori.
你要知道这有个变♥态♥在窥探"
You need to know there's a creepy man lookin'
而不是坐在这嘲笑我
in your window," And not just sit there and laugh at me.
一切... 一切都好 洛瑞
It's... It's all good, Lori.
这对每个人来说都是个非常好的故事
I mean, this is gonna make a great story for everyone.
你猜谁会真的喜欢这件事?
You know who would really enjoy this particular anecdote?
丽莎 盛世达
Uh, Lisa Sangster.
等等 她是不是和你一起是汉密尔顿高中的董事会成员?
Wait. Isn't she on the Hamilton Alumni Board with you?
是的 她是主席
She's the chairperson, yeah.
你们是朋友?
Um, you're friends?
自从大学就是了
Since college.
所以 现在很晚了
So, it's super-late.
- 妈 - 我们回家吧
- Mom. - Let's go.
- 我们走 -妈
- Let's go. - Mom.
- 我们走了 - 晚安
- We're gonna go. - Good night, guys.
- 谢谢你们... - 大家晚安
- Thank you so much for... Yeah. - Good night, everyone.
嘿 不要一晚上尿两次 好吗?
Hey, try not to go twice in one night, huh?
换掉那些湿了的衣服!
Change those jimjams!
依依 依依
Iz. Iz, Iz, Iz.
- 奏效了 对吧? - 对 奏效了
- It worked, right? - Oh, my God. It worked.
好的
So yeah.
我们可以就这样离开吗?
Can we just go?
你不会想在这里做这件事的
You do not want to do this here.
什么意思? 这指什么?
What do you mean? What's this?
-我不... -你进展的太快了
- I don't... - You're moving too fast.
追踪我?
Tracking me down?
至于吗?
Really?
是我进展的太快?
I'm moving too fast?
你是认真的吗?
Are you serious?
我们维持这种操蛋的关系
We've been doing whatever the fuck this is
都特么三个月了
that we're doing for three months,
而我依然不能让你因为一次普通的约会而留下
and I still can't even get you to stay for one normal date.
是我太快了?
I'm too fast?
你说的对
You're right.
我告诉过你很多遍了...
I've told you so many times...
你希望从我这里得到的
I'm unavailable
我是没办法给你的
for whatever it is that you want from me.
这只是我配不上你的另一个理由
It's just one more reason that you are too good for me.
你懂吗?
You know?
好吧
Mm, yeah.
你知道吗? 我觉得你说得对
You know what? I think you're right.
大概是吧
Maybe I am.
天呐 刚刚真是太疯狂了
Oh, my God. That was crazy.
- 嗨 - 嘿
- Hi. - Hey.
你还好吗?
You okay?
我不太确定
I'm not really sure.
一个人只能得到这么多湿度
One can only get so moist.
洛瑞 你已经饱和了
Lori, you're saturated.
你会从床上滑下去的
You'll slip off the bed.
亲爱的 你看起来很失落
剧集 | 情牵你我她(2016) | 导航列表