剧集 | 情牵你我她(2016) | 导航列表
Did I hear a whistle?
你们停一下
You guys, stop.
你想得美
Yeah, that's not happening.
不 我是认真的 你们听到了吗
No, I... I'm serious. Do you hear that?
我听到外面有人 外面有人在讲话
I hear voices. I hear voices outside.
发生什么了
What is that?
爱娃 洛莉 你们还好吗?
Ava! Lori! Are you okay?
保罗 我们没事
Everything's fine, Paul.
只是安迪找不到他的女朋友了
Well, it's Andy here lost his girlfriend.
他觉得她可能在里面? 你是这样觉得的吗?
Think she might be inside maybe? Is that what you thought?
我没说那是女朋友
I'm pretty sure I... I didn't say girlfriend.
-你能不能别... -这他妈的棒啊
- You can... - Fucking great.
啥 亲爱的 怎么了
What? Honey, what is it? What?
-别掐 别掐 -你怎么了
- Ow, ow, ow! - What's your problem?
头痛 时好时坏
Migraine. Comes and goes.
-现在没事了 -好的
- I'm good. - Oh.
这么说杰克的侄女依奇在这里
So Jack's niece, Izzy, is here,
你是来...
and you now...
干嘛的? 你来接她的?
What again? You came to pick her up?
所以你有没有想过按门铃呢?
So did you consider just ringing the doorbell?
嗯 这个嘛
Yeah, well, I, uh...
嘿 我有个提议
Hey, here's an idea.
安迪现在回家然后答应下次
Andy goes home and promises to use the front door
-走正门 -哦 好的
- from now on. - Oh, I do, yeah.
-我同意 -好的
- I really do. - Great.
然后剩下的各回各家
Then the rest of us can take our collective nose
别八卦别人家的事情
out of Jack and Emma's business.
洛莉 你觉得怎样
How's that sound, Lori?
哦
Oh.
她穿过树林来的
She came through the woods!
如果依奇是杰克的侄女
If this Izzy was Jack's niece,
为什么她要偷偷摸摸的穿树林过来
why would she need to skulk through the woods?
- 是吧 戴夫 - 额
- Huh, Dave? - Uh
对啊 戴夫 你要承认这个是有点奇怪
yeah, Dave, you got to admit it's kind of vexing.
我绝对同意
I totally agree.
喔 你是说觉得穿树林奇怪
Oh, oh, that's what's vexing,
是吧 安迪
Andy, really?
因为我觉得警♥察♥会觉得
Because I think the cops
你偷偷摸摸的在这附近
would be a lot more vexed by you sneaking around,
偷♥窥♥别人更奇怪
peering into people's windows.
你不觉得吗
Don't you?
有理
That's a strong point.
我现在就走
I'm gonna go home now.
聪明
It's a good choice.
妈 你看
Uh, Mom.
我的天
Mom, oh, my God.
噢 天啊
Oh! Oh, Lord.
噢
Oh.
别这样 这很奇怪
Stop it. That's weird.
不不不 没关系
No, no. It's good.
这看起来很放松 我们都应该招手
It's, like, pleasant. We should all do it.
-喔 -他们在干嘛
- Oh. - What are they doing?
那么问题来了
So, that raises some questions.
小艾 那就是安迪
So, Em, that's Andy
在那群强盗邻居之中
in the expanding mob of neighbors.
我去 他好帅
God damn it, he's cute.
他在这干嘛
What's he doing here?
不知道
No idea.
这太糟糕了
This is fucking bad.
好吧 让我们...
Okay? Let's just, uh...
数到三下我们就停 这太奇怪了
Let's stop on 3. This is weird.
好的 准备好了吗 一 二 三 停
Okay, ready? One, two, three, stop.
-我警告过他 -我也警告过她
- I warned him. - I warned her.
这有点看不下去
That, uh, was disturbing.
我以为你要走了
I thought you were leaving.
-你在这干嘛 -我想我要留下来
- What are you doing? - Think I'm gonna hang around.
看看会发生什么
See how this plays out.
是嘛?
Yeah?
正好 真好
Right on. Very cool.
糟糕!
Fuck!
去他的洛莉!去他的!
Fucking Lori! God damn it!
- 安迪在这干嘛? - 啊 去他的洛莉!
- What's Andy doing here? - Ah, fucking Lori!
去他的洛莉!
Fucking Lori!
天啊 我就知道
God, I knew it.
我就知道 我就知道
I knew it. I knew it.
我就知道
Like, I knew it.
我就知道一定是她给我下不来台
I knew she would be the one to take me down
- 看她那张倒霉脸! - 亲爱的 亲爱的 亲爱的
- with her fucking face! - Honey, honey, honey.
- 你太中二了 好吧?- 朋友们
- You're doing that comic-book thing, okay? - Guys.
深呼吸
Just breathe.
- 我在深呼吸 - 朋友们
- I'm breathing. - Guys.
他们等我们现身说法呢
They're waiting for an appearance from us.
我们怎么办?
Like, uh, what are we gonna do?
好吧 来吧 伙伴们!
All right. Come on, people!
我们 呃 走吧 非礼勿视
Let's, uh, head out. Nothin' to see here.
那只是一种说法 对吧?
That's a matter of opinion. Am I right?
好 那我们结束这个
Okay, let's, uh, disband this meeting
邻居监督集♥会♥ 好吧?
of the neighborhood watch, shall we?
我们都各回各家 各自的家
Let's all go home to our homes. Separate homes.
我又不听你的
Okay, you are not the boss of me.
如果你想回家 那没人拦你 回家吧
If you want to go home, then, by all means, go home.
我可是有正经事要做的
But I have a job to do.
哦 是吗?什么正经事啊?
Oh, yeah? What's that?
我在保护汉密尔顿学校的清白
I am protecting the integrity of the Hamilton School
因为那栋房♥子里有猫腻
because there is something kinky going on inside that house.
猫腻 你究竟是怎么...
Kinky. How do you even...
就因为是杰克和他的妻子还有他们的侄女一起在卧室里
You just jump straight to kinky just because Jack, his wife,
你就一下子断章取义为猫腻
and their niece are in the bedroom together
- 借着昏暗的灯光和... - 哇哦 宝贝
- with moody lighting and... - Whoa, honey.
- ...和性奋的音乐? - 嘿 嘿 宝贝
- ... and sexy music? and...- Hey. Hey, honey.
宝贝 我们知道了
Honey. We got it.
这话太不着边际了 洛莉
That is crazy talk, Lori,
有些过分了 对吗?
and out of line, okay?
我做不成院长了
I'm not gonna be dean.
我做不成院长了!
I'm not gonna be dean!
真不敢相信我做不成院长了
I can't believe I'm not gonna be dean.
真不敢相信这事竟然发生了
I can't believe this is happening.
好吧 大家伙 我们这样 好吗?
Okay, here's what we're gonna do, people, okay?
好
Okay.
- 我们撒谎 - 嗯?
- We're gonna lie. - Hmm?
就这样?
Is that it?
- 还有别的吗? - 就这样
- Is there more? - That's it.
我们出去 然后撒谎
We are gonna go out there, and we're gonna lie.
既然我们要撒谎了 那还要撒一个谎
And we're gonna lie. And we're gonna lie some more.
我们得说依兹是我该死的侄女
We are gonna say that Izzy is our goddamn fuckin' niece,
就这个!
and that's that!
- 好了 亲爱的 这... - 不不不不
- Okay, honey, that's... - No, no, no, no.
洛莉叫我出去 我一定会伤害她
Lori calls me out, I am gonna hurt her.
- 不 这跟她没关系... - 不不不
- No, she has no business... - No, no, no.
- 她是个... - 不不不 嘘!
- She is the... - No, no, no. Shh!
你需要冷静下里 好吗?
You need to calm down, okay?
刚开始是我 现在是你 好吗?
First it was me. Now it's you. Okay?
- 我们要忍♥辱负重 - 对不起
- We got to both just get our bearings. - I'm sorry.
抱歉 只是 戳到我的点了
Sorry. I'm just, like, spinning.
- 我知道 - 抱歉
- I know. - I'm sorry.
- 我真的很爱你 好吗? - 我也爱你
- I love you very much, okay? - I love you, too.
好的 我们将...
Okay. So we're gonna...
- 我太害怕了 - 我知道
- I'm fucking terrified. - I know.
我们一起来 好吗?
We're gonna do this together, though, okay?
我们会一起想出个办法的 好吗?
We're gonna come up at with a solution. Okay?
别哭 别哭
剧集 | 情牵你我她(2016) | 导航列表