剧集 | 情牵你我她(2016) | 导航列表
前情提要
Previously on You, Me, Her...
你们多久又一次性生活?
:How often are you having sex?
如果我把我的舌头塞进艾玛的嘴里
If I stuck my tongue in Emma's mouth,
她可能只会大笑而已
she's probably just crack up laughing.
你要和一个不认识的人做
You do it with someone you don't know.
一个当你来了性致的时候不会笑你的人
Someone who doesn't laugh when you get your sexy on.
我是说 伴♥游♥
I'm talking about an escort.
再一周 - 这才是我的小婊砸
One more week. - There's my little hooker.
我们是伴♥游♥ 这是不一样的
We're escorts. It's different.
我爱你 怪咖
I love you, weirdo.
干
Fuck.
天呐 我做不来 我哪里有问题?
Jesus, I can't do this. What's wrong with me?
我来坦白的
I came clean.
难道我不该因为坦白得到小红花吗?
Don't I get points for coming clean?
- 给我看 - 看什么?
- Show me. - Show you what?
我想要看看她
I want to see her.
哇 你真的是好漂亮
Wow, you are really pretty.
惊喜
Surprise.
我雇你的理由
The reason why I hired you
是为了挽救我的婚姻 事实上
is to save my marriage, actually.
- 我今天见到依奇了 - 什么?
- I met Izzy today. - What?
而且我应该告诉你一件事
And I probably should have told you this
很久 很久以前
a long, long time ago,
但是 嗯...
but, um...
她并不是我的第一个姑娘
she wasn't my first girl.
嗨
Hey.
所以 在我睡着的差不多半小时的时间里
So, in the half hour or so that I actually slept,
我做了一个很奇怪的梦
I had the weirdest dream.
我们在厨房♥的地板上做了...
We did it on the kitchen floor...
哇
Wow.
对
Yeah.
然后你告诉我
And then you told me
你收获了一个桌子底下的脚活
you got a foot job under the table
和一个姑娘
from a girl.
跟我的梦很像啊
That's so much like my dream,
除了那个在桌子底下给了我脚活的姑娘
except before that girl gave me a foot job under the table,
你和她在一个旅店里亲热过
you made out with her in a hotel room.
如果这些是真的发生了的呢?
What if it really happened?
那该有多疯狂啊?
How crazy would that be?
太疯狂了
So crazy.
所以现在呢?
So what now?
那么 还早
Well, it's early.
- 哦...哦 天呐 - 耶
- Oh... Oh, God. - Yeah.
耶
Yeah.
这种事情只发生在电影里是有原因的
There's a reason why that only happens in movies.
呼叫疾病控制中心
Call the CDC.
我认为我们刚刚创造了一种新的瘟疫
I think we just created a plague.
- 我们要不要... - 耶
- Should we... - Yeah.
你真恶心
You're disgusting.
你让我恶心
You make me sick.
走吧 走开 保重自己
Go. Run. Save yourself.
至少你还有一个器官能留在肚子里
At least one of your organs is in there.
好恶心啊
So gross.
好吧 那么
Okay, then.
今天就是你人生的第一天 伊莎贝尔 玛丽 席尔瓦
Today is the first day of your life, Isabelle Marie Silva.
你现在是赤♥裸♥裸的
You are stripped bare,
新生
born anew,
然后你必须洗掉所有的罪恶...
and now you must wash all the sins of...
哦 我日
Oh, fuck.
安迪
Andy.
或者你可以不要再做一个自私的贱♥人♥
Or you could just stop being a selfish cunt.
你能不能... 你能不能替我做那事?
Could you... could you do that for me?
所以 我们能聊聊
So, can we talk
关于这件女♥女♥...
about this whole girl-girl-girl...
阶段
phase,
不管是什么?
whatever it was?
就像...
Like...
为什么你从没有告诉过我?
why didn't you tell me about this?
恩...
Um...
这种事情我们应该...
Something we should have...
很抱歉 我应该说的
I'm sorry. I should have.
或许我应该看看
Maybe I should see
或许 黛娜那儿今天要取消还是什么的?
if Dina has a cancellation later today or something?
这很困扰你吗?
Does it bother you?
这... 我认为...
It's... I think...
至少我们应该聊一聊
we should talk about it at least.
好吧 耶
Okay. Yeah.
大家围绕在一起思考这个问题
Just to wrap our heads around it
还有一个专业人事的陪同?
in the company of a professional?
对
Yeah.
好主意
That is a good idea.
好 多吧?
Good, right?
你真是充满了好主意
You're full of good ideas.
所以 又是我
So, it's me again,
令人恶心的 反♥社♥会♥ 昨晚没出现的那个?
the loathsome, sociopathic no-show from last night?
这是第七个电♥话♥了 安德鲁
This is try number seven, Andrew,
这真的是由手♥机♥组成的低声下气了
which legally constitutes cellular groveling.
现在给我打电♥话♥
So, call now
就可以在某半私密场所收获一次性感的回礼...
and receive one sexual favor in a semi-public place...
抱歉 那真是... 那真的是太奇怪了
Sorry, that was... that was weird.
额 回电♥话♥ 好吗?
Um, just call me back, okay?
我想你
I miss you.
这是什么鬼?
What is that?
你好
Hello.
你干嘛呢?
Whatcha doing?
不要打扰我
Don't distract me.
我正在试图 额 清空前60秒
I'm trying to, like, black out the last 60 seconds
这样我们才能继续住在一起
so that we can keep living together.
就是 随便
Just, by the way,
这真是显然的令人心痛
it's painfully transparent
你喜欢安迪只是因为他甩了你
that you're only into Andy when he cuts you off.
就这么一说
I'm just saying.
什么?
What?
娃娃去哪了?
Where are the dolls?
你知道这是什么吗?
You know what this is?
你就像 额 深陷在
You're, like, deep into
你的另一个抽风的
another of your spastic,
保守的自我提升项目里 对吧?
reactionary self-improvement programs, right?
不 妮娜
No, Nina.
我这是在理清自己
I'm getting my shit together.
人们一直都这么做
People do it all the time.
不 你...
No, you...
你一直这么做 依依
You do it all the time, Iz.
你有没有想过就 就那么一直保持下去
You ever consider just, like, keeping it together,
相对来讲?
relatively speaking?
或者你秘密的钻研过
Or do you secretly dig
这些死亡和复活的循环
this whole death and resurrection cycle
你正深陷其中吗?
that you're trapped in?
咳咳
Ahem.
我确实有一个问题要问你?
I do have a question for you, though?
好的
Okay.
耶 这他妈是啥?
Yeah. What the fuck is that?
我告诉过你多少次了
How many times have I told you
不要把你的指甲油放在这里?
to not leave your nail polish up here?
我没有把指甲油放在这里
I didn't leave my nail polish up there.
每一次 难道...难道它看起来属于这里吗?
Every time. Does it... Does it look like it belongs?
我不关心你的私人问题
I don't care about your personal problems,
不管是叫派珀或者梅甘或者谁
Piper or Meghan, or whoever you are.
请进
Come in, please.
弗雷德? 你在里面吗?
Fred? Are you in there?
剧集 | 情牵你我她(2016) | 导航列表